Is There A SSJ4? (NOT GT)

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheatreStyleKai
Beyond Newbie

Re: Is There A SSJ4? (NOT GT)

Post by TheatreStyleKai » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:31 am

There already is a form that goes beyond Super Saiyan 3.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:59 pm

I wonder if Trunks could possibly go SSJ 2.5 or something (Hair in between 3 and GT's 4) because of his Hybrid blood. I don't think he'll obtain god ki through training with Vegeta, but a form between 2 and 3 would be plausible. A 4th Super Saiyan beyond 3 just sounds like way too much and if it creates a new body like GT's version then it's not following the original pattern of the first 3 like the OP asked. It seemed like Goku struggled with SSJ3 even dead, so maybe the only way a 4th form is possible is to be fused and dead?

Maybe something like this for a possible 4 on left and a 2.5 on the right? (Without the tail and fur) [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]My requirements for SSJ4 would be fused and dead and for SSJ 2.5 it'd be a Saiyan/Human hybrid I suppose.

successoroffate
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by successoroffate » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:46 pm

I think it's possible because if we take SSJ3 as the point where Goku peaked, we have to remember that he did so without his tail. I still think the Tail would play a huge role in Goku reaching SSJ4 or something similar in the future. Also, before GT, the SSJ4 was somehow acknowledged a couple of times in DBZ through flashbacks. Not to mention that the Supreme Old KAI Knew about the transformation before hand.
I think the SSJ4 that exists outsidw GT is in a general scope as a "Legendary Super Saiyan" or As I call it "Primal SSJ"
Big Green: Do whateveryoulike, Ghos
Broly: haha He calls me a goohst, but IMMMD DA DEVVVVAAALLL! RAHAHAHAHA!
-----
Trunks: "Dhe computer selffishy intesnafiy dosuementos."
Android 13: Yum Boy
-----
Vegeta: The Legendary Warrior of SpaZe.

Ozotto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ozotto » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:07 pm

If I was to draw SSJ4 in the golden branch, i'm not sure how i'd draw it.

I'm thinking i'd have the SSJ4 GT hairstyle, but instead of black, make it gold.
I wouldn't include the fur or tail, or anything like that.
Probably keep the SSJ3 pronounced fore brow.

I feel like that would look like a controlled next level beyond 'unstable' ssj3.

But Idk I'm happy with the original 3 forms.

Kingdom Heartless
I Live Here

Post by Kingdom Heartless » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:35 pm

It seems odd to me that Vegeta would suggest Cabba could reach Blue with training. There must be some special circumstances for achieving "God" ki.... which I would assume in Vegeta's case was training an a godly atmosphere.
Yo! Cal's the name. Nice to meet you!
Lover of all that is pure and fun in the worlds of Dragon Ball, Jim Henson and so forth!
3DS Friend Code 1418-7854-8786. I'm always playing Pokemon, so PM me yours for Friend Safari and battling! :D