Black's death revealed?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.
User avatar
TheMikado
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5009
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:28 pm

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by TheMikado » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:28 am

Krillin1994 wrote:They could surpass the universal spirit bomb from GT with a multiversal spirit bomb.
I would not be ok with this...

User avatar
Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 10315
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:22 pm
Location: Atlantis.

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:50 pm

Now that Trunks has his old clothes back. This may actually have some weight to it now...

User avatar
ryou766
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1364
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:45 pm

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by ryou766 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:58 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Now that Trunks has his old clothes back. This may actually have some weight to it now...
Does this mean we can also see shirtless Goku?

User avatar
Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 10315
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:22 pm
Location: Atlantis.

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:03 pm

ryou766 wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Now that Trunks has his old clothes back. This may actually have some weight to it now...
Does this mean we can also see shirtless Goku?
I hope so man. SSSGSS shirtless Goku would look great. Hoping for some battle damage on Vegeta too.

User avatar
ryou766
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1364
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:45 pm

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by ryou766 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:09 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
ryou766 wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Now that Trunks has his old clothes back. This may actually have some weight to it now...
Does this mean we can also see shirtless Goku?
I hope so man. SSSGSS shirtless Goku would look great. Hoping for some battle damage on Vegeta too.
Some heavy battle damage would really bring back that danger feel we haven't had for so long in DB.

User avatar
Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN
Posts: 921
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:42 pm
Location: Not where you think

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by Helios518 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:09 pm

Krillin1994 wrote:They could surpass the universal spirit bomb from GT with a multiversal spirit bomb.
Bigger! They could get the energy from the multiverse and the other 4 timelines. :D
Why I use "Geran" instead of "Jiren"

User avatar
Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 10315
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:22 pm
Location: Atlantis.

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:22 pm

ryou766 wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
ryou766 wrote:
Does this mean we can also see shirtless Goku?
I hope so man. SSSGSS shirtless Goku would look great. Hoping for some battle damage on Vegeta too.
Some heavy battle damage would really bring back that danger feel we haven't had for so long in DB.
I disagree with the danger feeling we've had it whenever we've been to the future. But yes heavy battle damage is the last piece needed they've learned their errors from the Freeza battle that Beerus/Whis being there suck the tension away so battle damage would be a nice compliment.

User avatar
ryou766
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1364
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:45 pm

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by ryou766 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:24 pm

When I meant danger feeling, I meant like it's something you can say, "Damn, that was a fierce ass battle. Look at how badly they got fucked up." I miss that feeling. Sure, the battles are intense, but I like aftermaths too.

User avatar
Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 10315
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:22 pm
Location: Atlantis.

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:28 pm

ryou766 wrote:When I meant danger feeling, I meant like it's something you can say, "Damn, that was a fierce ass battle. Look at how badly they got fucked up." I miss that feeling. Sure, the battles are intense, but I like aftermaths too.
Ah fair enough. Things look crazy next episode moreso then 56 and 57 logically there should be more battle damage other than scuffs and some torn here and there.

It maybe a censor thing though, cuz Resurrection "F" special had the battle damage but that aired at night time so that could be a reason.

User avatar
Michelle91
Patreon Supporter
Posts: 15819
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: Maryland, USA

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by Michelle91 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:28 pm

Kanassa wrote:I doubt the spirit bomb would be effective, Kid Buu and Omega Shenron are literally the only villains it's worked on.
Dr. Uiro, Tullece, Lord Slug and Super 13 also died from the Genki Dama. Kid Buu is the only villain from Toriyama that died from a Genki Dama. I don't want Black to die from a Genki Dama and I think having him lose to Gogeta would be interesting. Janemba is the only character in the series that died from a fusion character and he is not a Toriyama written character.
She/Her
Profile Pic: Girl Laharl from Disgaea

ChaosLordBrandon
Regular
Posts: 522
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:28 pm

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by ChaosLordBrandon » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:57 pm

When the next episode titles are revealed we will probably get a great clue on how Black will be defeated.

User avatar
ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1225
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:45 pm
Location: PizzaLand

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by ChronoTwigger » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:38 pm

ChaosLordBrandon wrote:When the next episode titles are revealed we will probably get a great clue on how Black will be defeated.
Goku! Push the Zeno Button! The future is now at peace!


... and billions will rage quit.
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

User avatar
FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5942
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:07 pm

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by FortuneSSJ » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:53 pm

ChronoTwigger wrote: Goku! Push the Zeno Button! The future is now at peace!

... and billions will rage quit.
Those billions would return next week too. :lol:
A world without Dragon Ball is just boring.

Favourite old DB Animators: Masaki Sato and Tadayoshi Yamamuro
Favourite new DB Animators: Yuya Takahashi and Chikashi Kubota

User avatar
Shinomori
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:28 pm

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by Shinomori » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:16 pm

I also wouldn't want this to end with Black being destroyed by the Spirit Bomb. However, I would love to see Black do his own version of the technique and we have a Spirit Bomb battle!

User avatar
UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here
Posts: 2241
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:46 pm

That's not how Black dies. See, what happens is Zeno shows up in the middle of the battle asking Goku when he's going to be able to play with him, and Goku says he can't because he's busy trying to stop Black and Zamasu. Zeno asks if they're bad, and Goku says they are very bad, so Zeno one shots them. Goku makes him promise to never do it again, though, because it's not fun that way. Then all the fans rage and rage, and then rage some more.

User avatar
ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1365
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:40 pm

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:13 am

Kanassa wrote:I doubt the spirit bomb would be effective, Kid Buu and Omega Shenron are literally the only villains it's worked on.
Dr. Wheelo, Turles (though he is also the only villain to destroy one), & Lord Slug were also killed by it.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

User avatar
Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 10315
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:22 pm
Location: Atlantis.

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:28 pm

[spoiler]Guess it's the Mafuba then not Spirit Dama[/spoiler]

User avatar
ryou766
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1364
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:45 pm

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by ryou766 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:34 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:[spoiler]Guess it's the Mafuba then not Spirit Dama[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Well, Mafuba might be for Zamasu (the immortal) and the Spirit Bomb is for Black (the mortal).[/spoiler]

User avatar
ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7865
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:27 am
Location: Split, Croatia

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by ekrolo2 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:34 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:[spoiler]Guess it's the Mafuba then not Spirit Dama[/spoiler]
Where's this coming from?
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

User avatar
Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 10315
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:22 pm
Location: Atlantis.

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:37 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:[spoiler]Guess it's the Mafuba then not Spirit Dama[/spoiler]
Where's this coming from?
Herms twitter preview for episode 62 dropped early.

Post Reply