Will you find it disappointing if...

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.
User avatar
Cetra
I Live Here
Posts: 3855
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:01 pm

Re: Will you find it disappointing if...

Post by Cetra » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:11 am

Well, a fusion is more or less confirmed already.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

User avatar
phattangent
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:29 pm
Location: 第7宇宙

Re: Will you find it disappointing if...

Post by phattangent » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:52 pm

Cetra wrote:Well, a fusion is more or less confirmed already.
"hyped"
ドラゴンボール超と言うアニメを見ています。あの、日本語が分かりますか?話しましょう!
ザマスに就いて、全王は合体ザマスより大なりです!

User avatar
MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:32 pm

Re: Will you find it disappointing if...

Post by MagmonKai » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:45 pm

The only way I would be ok with the presence of the Omni-King would be instead of fighting or killing Merged Zamasu directly he simply overrides the Super Dragon Ball's wish, and turn him mortal again. That way Vegetto can finish the fight normally, effectively killing Zamasu. I don't think that would be bad.

Post Reply