Gohan & Piccolo TOP

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.
User avatar
Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned
Posts: 662
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:51 pm

Re: Gohan & Piccolo TOP

Post by Shinda Forever » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:57 pm

The gr wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:I expect Piccolo to be eliminated this weekend and i hope Jiren can crush Gohan's skull to make a statement. I strongly believe that that Gohan bum won't be in the last 4 fighters.
Man I'm not a fan of these comments, is not because you want Gohan be eliminated rather saying stuff I hope this character get beat up brutally or get killed for no reason other than the fact you hate that character because reasons
    On to the topic,I think Gohan will be eliminated by toppo or jiren meanwhile piccolo is probably gonna lose to u10 by looking preview of 102 and summary from the new ep ,because why Gohan is targeting u10,it could be piccolo being eleminated by u10 or hes struggling with them
    I will tell you something, maybe, Hitto will eliminate Gohan if he is lucky, because, if it is Jiren, you can bet he is breaking that skull.

    User avatar
    The gr
    I Live Here
    Posts: 2856
    Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:58 pm

    Re: Gohan & Piccolo TOP

    Post by The gr » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:37 pm

    Shinda Forever wrote: I will tell you something, maybe, Hitto will eliminate Gohan if he is lucky, because, if it is Jiren, you can bet he is breaking that skull.
    More like breaking his bang,he has no chance against jiren or hit,speaking of saiyans,I think is time to have jiren to have payback to kale and Caulifla for eliminating his partners
    Mostly active on discord.

    User avatar
    Shinda Forever
    Temporarily Banned
    Posts: 662
    Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:51 pm

    Re: Gohan & Piccolo TOP

    Post by Shinda Forever » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:01 pm

    The gr wrote:
    Shinda Forever wrote: I will tell you something, maybe, Hitto will eliminate Gohan if he is lucky, because, if it is Jiren, you can bet he is breaking that skull.
    More like breaking his bang,he has no chance against jiren or hit,speaking of saiyans,I think is time to have jiren to have payback to kale and Caulifla for eliminating his partners
    I agree, it is time for those two bitches to get eliminated.

    Post Reply