Vegeta was given so many chances in DBZ

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dragonmagico
Beyond Newbie

Re: Vegeta was given so many chances in DBZ

Post by dragonmagico » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:15 am

super michael wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:59 am
MrGohanks wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:29 am Vegeta haters are some of the most butthurt people in the Fandom lol, even more so than his largely whiny fanbase is ironically
How does stating facts make someone a Vegeta hater?

Did Vegeta help Cell get his perfect form? Yes
Did Vegeta choose to follow Cell words and attack Trunks his own flesh and blood to prevent him from killing Cell? Yes
Did Vegeta get possessed on purpose just to get a power upgrade? Yes
Did Vegeta kill innocent to force Goku to fight, knowing that fight would resurrect Buu? Yes.
Did Vegeta destroy the Potara two time, instead of keeping it save incase the battle was too much? Yes.
KentMan wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:12 am He stole Bulma from Poor Yamcha what a meanie
If I am being honest I think Yamcha dodged a bullet. Bulma was a horrible character to Yamcha during DB.
Stating facts makes you a "hater" because vegeta simps hate when their idol is shown to not be what their fandumb circle *wants* him to be.

Vijay
Advanced Regular

Post by Vijay » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:43 am

dva_raza wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:59 pm
Koitsukai wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:39 pm Buu was released because Goku took damage. That's how it works, the majin have to deal damage to the heroes, (not the other way around) Goku had SS3 in his backpocket, it would've made impossible for Geets to touch Goku. Again, Goku was the one that screwed up, here.

All in all, Goku had at least two chances to put an end to the Majin threat, greater chances than Vegeta ever had.
He could've used SS3 to oneshot Vegeta and prevent Babidi from gathering the energy he needed, and he could've killed Fat Buu, preventing the Earth from getting destroyed, and spare the immature kids the pressure of having to save the world, something they were not prepare to do at all.
No, Buu was released because Vegeta decided to get possesed. Just that.
Vegeta is 100% responsable for Buu's release.
Saiya6Cit wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:03 pm He allowed to get possed cause Goku was not fighthing him.
Uh..no.
Goku was fighting him. They were going to fight at the tournament after resolving the situation, which they were seconds away from doing.
Vegeta allowed himself to be possessed because he realized he wouldn't win, so he cheated his way into power, he literally said it himself
Its just me. I actually think Goku was responsible for existence of Majin Arc. If he made 80% of it, Gohan & Veggie were abt 10-20%

Think abt it. Goku decided to stay @ Otherworld to keep Earth save. Dude came to Earth 1 day. And the entire landscape changed.

U got Gods, Magician, Demon King, Majin, whatnot. Gohan got his energy stolen which was not his fault. And it filled close to HALF of Majin's tank

While SSJ2 Goku's damage energy frm Majin Vegeta filled nother HALF. And he had SSJ3 at disposal, yet preferred to have inexperienced, immature kids to save Earth frm Majin Buu

Nt blamin Goku for anythin. Just sayin, he shares as much if not more than Vegeta for Majin's ressurection

super michael
Advanced Regular

Post by super michael » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:01 am

Vijay wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:43 am
dva_raza wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:59 pm
Koitsukai wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:39 pm Buu was released because Goku took damage. That's how it works, the majin have to deal damage to the heroes, (not the other way around) Goku had SS3 in his backpocket, it would've made impossible for Geets to touch Goku. Again, Goku was the one that screwed up, here.

All in all, Goku had at least two chances to put an end to the Majin threat, greater chances than Vegeta ever had.
He could've used SS3 to oneshot Vegeta and prevent Babidi from gathering the energy he needed, and he could've killed Fat Buu, preventing the Earth from getting destroyed, and spare the immature kids the pressure of having to save the world, something they were not prepare to do at all.
No, Buu was released because Vegeta decided to get possesed. Just that.
Vegeta is 100% responsable for Buu's release.
Saiya6Cit wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:03 pm He allowed to get possed cause Goku was not fighthing him.
Uh..no.
Goku was fighting him. They were going to fight at the tournament after resolving the situation, which they were seconds away from doing.
Vegeta allowed himself to be possessed because he realized he wouldn't win, so he cheated his way into power, he literally said it himself
Its just me. I actually think Goku was responsible for existence of Majin Arc. If he made 80% of it, Gohan & Veggie were abt 10-20%

Think abt it. Goku decided to stay @ Otherworld to keep Earth save. Dude came to Earth 1 day. And the entire landscape changed.

U got Gods, Magician, Demon King, Majin, whatnot. Gohan got his energy stolen which was not his fault. And it filled close to HALF of Majin's tank

While SSJ2 Goku's damage energy frm Majin Vegeta filled nother HALF. And he had SSJ3 at disposal, yet preferred to have inexperienced, immature kids to save Earth frm Majin Buu

Nt blamin Goku for anythin. Just sayin, he shares as much if not more than Vegeta for Majin's ressurection
Are you being serious? Vegeta chose to get possessed of his own free will, he chose to kill innocent people just to get Goku to fight.

Vegeta is responsible for everything there, Goku isn't responsible for Vegeta choice.

Goku didn't tell Vegeta to go all evil.

Leaving it up to the kids was a smart move, think of it like this. Goku defeats Buu then there is no time to train the kids. Goku, Vegeta and Gohan are dead, so when the next threat comes there will be no one.

We know Beerus and Freeza would come.

Like Goku said he wanted to save SSJ3 for an emergency, since he didn't know what could happen. Plus he didn't know what would happen on earth using SSJ3.

Zephyr
I Live Here

Post by Zephyr » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:45 pm

Goku and Vegeta both have some culpability in Boo getting released, because they were ultimately both more interested in having a good fight with each other than stopping Boo from getting released. Vegeta let himself get possessed in order to get a leg up, and Goku held back. Vegeta started killing people just to get Goku's attention since the Boo thing had post-poned their fight, and Goku humored him.

This is why it's more satisfying to me that Goku and Vegeta are eventually the ones responsible for 'putting Boo away': they let him out.

super michael
Advanced Regular

Post by super michael » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:16 pm

Zephyr wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:45 pm Goku and Vegeta both have some culpability in Boo getting released, because they were ultimately both more interested in having a good fight with each other than stopping Boo from getting released. Vegeta let himself get possessed in order to get a leg up, and Goku held back. Vegeta started killing people just to get Goku's attention since the Boo thing had post-poned their fight, and Goku humored him.

This is why it's more satisfying to me that Goku and Vegeta are eventually the ones responsible for 'putting Boo away': they let him out.
Are you for real? Goku didn't want to fight Vegeta. Goku wanted to handle Buu and Babidi men first, it was Vegeta who forced Goku to fight him. The choice that Vegeta gave was either Goku fights him or Vegeta continues killing innocent people.
Goku only chose to fight Vegeta so he stops killing innocent people.

Goku was going to fight Vegeta once the Buu situation was over, however Vegeta didn't want to wait. His battle was more important than the earth safety.

Goku explained why he didn't use SSJ3, he wanted to keep it as a emergency. However Goku only had to fight Vegeta since Vegeta acted like a brat.

So no they don't share equal blame. Vegeta gets majority of the blame. Vegeta helped Buu with his resurrection.

Vegeta did this in short:

Getting possessed on purpose = evil
Killing innocent people = evil
Forcing Goku to fight or he continues killing = evil
Vegeta fighting his allies which helps Buu get energy = evil

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:33 pm

Agreed, and also, didn't Goku just watch while Yamu jumped Gohan? Sure, Shin told him to do it, but still. Dude just sat and watched. And then, yeah, he had his fun fight with Vegeta instead of actually preventing Buu's revival, and also not being honest enough with Vegeta or with himself by not going all out. One blow puts Majin Vegeta to sleep, arc over.
super michael wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:01 am

Leaving it up to the kids was a smart move, think of it like this. Goku defeats Buu then there is no time to train the kids. Goku, Vegeta and Gohan are dead, so when the next threat comes there will be no one.

This doesn't make any sense. Who, when hungry and about to pass out, says no, I'm not eating today, I might be hungry tomorrow. It makes no sense whatsoever. Buu was going to destroy everything, he actually did! there's no tomorrow without today. Gohan could've been revived by the DBs, as well. Dumbest Goku move ever.

And it's also disingenuous to bring up DBS because those characters were created 20 years after that arc was. We didn't know that back then, when Toriyama wrote that he didn't know it either. Besides, it actually makes less sense because those kids were spanked by Beerus and they chose not to involve them in RoF.
If BoG was the key to make that stupid decision make sense, then initially the idea was dumb as hell.

Zephyr
I Live Here

Post by Zephyr » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:55 pm

super michael wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:16 pmGoku explained why he didn't use SSJ3, he wanted to keep it as a emergency.
I feel like this was an emergency, to be honest. He even says he needs to end the fight as quickly as possible, something he did not do. Compare to what he actually used it for: stalling so someone could fly somewhere, while he has the ability to teleport!

Both of these choices are rendered less odd if you read Goku as wanting a good match, which is how he reads to me in both instances every time I re-read this arc. But maybe that's just me.

super michael
Advanced Regular

Post by super michael » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:58 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:33 pm

Agreed, and also, didn't Goku just watch while Yamu jumped Gohan? Sure, Shin told him to do it, but still. Dude just sat and watched. And then, yeah, he had his fun fight with Vegeta instead of actually preventing Buu's revival, and also not being honest enough with Vegeta or with himself by not going all out. One blow puts Majin Vegeta to sleep, arc over.

This doesn't make any sense. Who, when hungry and about to pass out, says no, I'm not eating today, I might be hungry tomorrow. It makes no sense whatsoever. Buu was going to destroy everything, he actually did! there's no tomorrow without today. Gohan could've been revived by the DBs, as well. Dumbest Goku move ever.

And it's also disingenuous to bring up DBS because those characters were created 20 years after that arc was. We didn't know that back then, when Toriyama wrote that he didn't know it either. Besides, it actually makes less sense because those kids were spanked by Beerus and they chose not to involve them in RoF.
If BoG was the key to make that stupid decision make sense, then initially the idea was dumb as hell.
At this point Goku knew Kaioshin was a high position deity, so of course he would listen to him. If Goku killed Yamu and Spopovich, then they wouldn't know Babidi location. Gohan had to be the bait, heck they were searching for Gohan specifically. Gohan turned SSJ2 since he was asked by Kibito and Piccolo nodded to transform.

Goku only had to fight Vegeta since he was acting like a brat, Vegeta gave him this option to either fight him or Vegeta keeps killing. Goku didn't want Vegeta to continue killing.
Goku told Vegeta why he didn't use SSJ3.

Again Vegeta didn't need to get possessed, he didn't need to kill innocent people and he didn't need to force Goku to fight him. He could have taken care of everything first then fight Goku.

Taking care of Buu means there are no warriors on earth to protect it. Plus Goku knew that Buu would give the kids time train.
Only Gohan could get revived by the Dragon Balls but not Vegeta and Goku who were revived by Shenron. We know that Gohan doesn't like fighting and doesn't train when given the chance, which is why he was weak in the Buu Saga.
However Goku saw that Goten and Trunks had that fire to fight and train.

The earth getting blown up wasn't Goku fault that was Vegeta fault. Vegeta had to destroy the Potara to make sure to never fuse again, didn't care what could happen next.

We know after the Buu Saga there was villains, so there would be no Goku and Vegeta to protect. Maybe Gohan who has got weaker thanks to not training.

super michael
Advanced Regular

Post by super michael » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:02 pm

Zephyr wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:55 pm
super michael wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:16 pmGoku explained why he didn't use SSJ3, he wanted to keep it as a emergency.
I feel like this was an emergency, to be honest. He even says he needs to end the fight as quickly as possible, something he did not do. Compare to what he actually used it for: stalling so someone could fly somewhere, while he has the ability to teleport!

Both of these choices are rendered less odd if you read Goku as wanting a good match, which is how he reads to me in both instances every time I re-read this arc. But maybe that's just me.
IT works by sensing someone power level, I really doubt Bulma parents and animal has strong power level to lock on to them.
I am only saying what Goku said. Best case scenario Goku and Vegeta battles, which gives Gohan time to defeat Babidi and Dabura and kill Buu before resurrecting.
Goku had no idea being SSJ2 would make gathering energy faster. Even Kaioshin was surprised by that fact.

MrGohanks
Temporarily Banned

Post by MrGohanks » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:14 pm

Goku is equally to blame for Buu's revival as Vegeta. Goku never took Fat Buu seriously as a threat and its shown & stated that he could have easily just killed Fat Buu in SSJ3 if he wanted, but he instead he choose to let the younger Saiyans handle him so that he could see if they can be counted on to save the world without him. So he choose to give Vegeta what he wanted instead.

super michael
Advanced Regular

Post by super michael » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:20 pm

MrGohanks wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:14 pm Goku is equally to blame for Buu's revival as Vegeta. Goku never took Fat Buu seriously as a threat and its shown & stated that he could have easily just killed Fat Buu in SSJ3 if he wanted, but he instead he choose to let the younger Saiyans handle him so that he could see if they can be counted on to save the world without him. So he choose to give Vegeta what he wanted instead.
Buu was only resurrected thanks to Vegeta stupiditiy.
It was stated that Goku was thinking for the future of the earth. Had Goku tried to defeat Buu, then there would be zero time to teach Goten and Trunks anything, therefore leaving the earth defenseless. Goku saw the kids had potential and skills, so with fusion that would make them powerful. Goku knew there was the ROSAT if things gets bad.

Not sure what you mean by giving Vegeta what he wanted.

MrGohanks
Temporarily Banned

Post by MrGohanks » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:29 pm

super michael wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:20 pm
MrGohanks wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:14 pm Goku is equally to blame for Buu's revival as Vegeta. Goku never took Fat Buu seriously as a threat and its shown & stated that he could have easily just killed Fat Buu in SSJ3 if he wanted, but he instead he choose to let the younger Saiyans handle him so that he could see if they can be counted on to save the world without him. So he choose to give Vegeta what he wanted instead.
It was stated that Goku was thinking for the future of the earth. Had Goku tried to defeat Buu, then there would be zero time to teach Goten and Trunks anything, therefore leaving the earth defenseless. Goku saw the kids had potential and skills, so with fusion that would make them powerful. Goku knew there was the ROSAT if things gets bad.

You are making bad excuses for Goku :lolno: and not making any sense at all bro.

Goku could have just one-shotted Majin Vegeta as a SSJ3 instantly and there would have been no way for Fat Buu to get revived. By choosing to fight Vegeta as a SSJ2, the damage Goku took from the fight with Vegeta went into Buu's shell for energy. Goku could have easily avoided that by choosing not to give Vegeta an even fight.

Goku didn't need to teach the kids fusion at all, since Goku himself admitted later in the Buu arc that he could have easily obliterated Fat Buu as a SSJ3 if he wanted. The only reason the whole Buu saga happened was because Goku allowed it to happen.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:37 pm

super michael wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:58 pm

At this point Goku knew Kaioshin was a high position deity, so of course he would listen to him. If Goku killed Yamu and Spopovich, then they wouldn't know Babidi location. Gohan had to be the bait, heck they were searching for Gohan specifically. Gohan turned SSJ2 since he was asked by Kibito and Piccolo nodded to transform.

Goku only had to fight Vegeta since he was acting like a brat, Vegeta gave him this option to either fight him or Vegeta keeps killing. Goku didn't want Vegeta to continue killing.

Again Vegeta didn't need to get possessed, he didn't need to kill innocent people and he didn't need to force Goku to fight him. He could have taken care of everything first then fight Goku.

Taking care of Buu means there are no warriors on earth to protect it. Plus Goku knew that Buu would give the kids time train.
Only Gohan could get revived by the Dragon Balls but not Vegeta and Goku who were revived by Shenron. We know that Gohan doesn't like fighting and doesn't train when given the chance, which is why he was weak in the Buu Saga.

The earth getting blown up wasn't Goku fault that was Vegeta fault. Vegeta had to destroy the Potara to make sure to never fuse again, didn't care what could happen next.

We know after the Buu Saga there was villains, so there would be no Goku and Vegeta to protect. Maybe Gohan who has got weaker thanks to not training.
This doesn't excuse not taking care of Buu now JUST IN CASE SOMEONE ELSE HAPPENS TO COME BY LATER. Buu was the most dangerous enemy at that time, he is not Turles or Slug, you don't just pretend there might be someone else later, you deal with him or the planet goes boom. And it did, it went boom, because among many things, the guy that could've killed Buu, CHOSE NOT TO.

If he kills Buu, then the very same people he is selecting to fight Buu, will be there to fight whoever comes later... and aided by Gohan, the guy that ended up being the strongest non-fused character of the entire show.

super michael
Advanced Regular

Post by super michael » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:40 pm

MrGohanks wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:29 pm

You are making bad excuses for Goku :lolno: and not making any sense at all bro.

Goku could have just one-shotted Majin Vegeta as a SSJ3 instantly and there would have been no way for Fat Buu to get revived. By choosing to fight Vegeta as a SSJ2, the damage Goku took from the fight with Vegeta went into Buu's shell for energy. Goku could have easily avoided that by choosing not to give Vegeta an even fight.

Goku didn't need to teach the kids fusion at all, since Goku himself admitted later in the Buu arc that he could have easily obliterated Fat Buu as a SSJ3 if he wanted. The only reason the whole Buu saga happened was because Goku allowed it to happen.
I am only mentioning what was mentioned in the story. Goku chose to fight Vegeta so he stops killing, it was mentioned that Vegeta would continue killing. It was mentioned why Goku didn't kill Buu by his own words. It was mentioned by Goku why he didn't use SSJ3 against Majin Vegeta.

Goku had to teach the kids fusion for the next threat after Buu, which again Goku says it in the manga. There would be no Goku and Vegeta on earth and even Gohan (who could get revived, but doesn't train or fight).

People tries to deny that Vegeta was mostly at fault.

super michael
Advanced Regular

Post by super michael » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:48 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:37 pm
super michael wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:58 pm

This doesn't excuse not taking care of Buu now JUST IN CASE SOMEONE ELSE HAPPENS TO COME BY LATER. Buu was the most dangerous enemy at that time, he is not Turles or Slug, you don't just pretend there might be someone else later, you deal with him or the planet goes boom. And it did, it went boom, because among many things, the guy that could've killed Buu, CHOSE NOT TO.

If he kills Buu, then the very same people he is selecting to fight Buu, will be there to fight whoever comes later... and aided by Gohan, the guy that ended up being the strongest non-fused character of the entire show.
Here is the scenario that would happen if Goku killed Buu, he would run out of time and have no time to teach Goten and Trunks. There would be no strong warriors on earth, even if Gohan gets revived he would continue to slack off, therefore getting weaker.
Gohan doesn't like to fight, while Goten and Trunks trains and enjoys to fight even in peaceful time.

Goku was planning to keep the earth save after Buu defeat. The plan was for Goten and Trunks to be earth protector.

Basically these are Goku options:
- Defeat Buu but no time to train anyone, leaving the earth defenseless.
- Leave Buu undefeated but train two new warrios to kill Buu and be earth new protectors.

MrGohanks
Temporarily Banned

Post by MrGohanks » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:50 pm

super michael wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:40 pm

I am only mentioning what was mentioned in the story. Goku chose to fight Vegeta so he stops killing, it was mentioned that Vegeta would continue killing. It was mentioned why Goku didn't kill Buu by his own words. It was mentioned by Goku why he didn't use SSJ3 against Majin Vegeta.

Goku had to teach the kids fusion for the next threat after Buu, which again Goku says it in the manga. There would be no Goku and Vegeta on earth and even Gohan (who could get revived, but doesn't train or fight).

You aren't making any sense. Killing civilians isn't why Goku choose to fight Majin Vegeta since they could just get revived with the Dragonballs afterwards. He choose to fight Vegeta to settle the score between them, even when Shin told him not to.

Goku could have just instantly put down Vegeta with SSJ3 then teach Goten and Kid Trunks the fusion dance afterwards with what little time he had left, its that simple. Hell, even after fighting Fat Buu with SSJ3, Goku still had enough time left help the kids with fusion so there's no excuse for Goku here.

super michael
Advanced Regular

Post by super michael » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:07 pm

MrGohanks wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:50 pm
super michael wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:40 pm

You aren't making any sense. Killing civilians isn't why Goku choose to fight Majin Vegeta since they could just get revived with the Dragonballs afterwards. He choose to fight Vegeta to settle the score between them, even when Shin told him not to.

Goku could have just instantly put down Vegeta with SSJ3 then teach Goten and Kid Trunks the fusion dance afterwards with what little time he had left, its that simple. Hell, even after fighting Fat Buu with SSJ3, Goku still had enough time left help the kids with fusion so there's no excuse for Goku here.
Goku can revived those that the Androids killed such as Android 20, but that doesn't mean Goku will let them. Goku still has a conscious. Do you really think that Goku enjoys seeing innocent people die?
Vegeta killed civilians to force Goku to fight, Vegeta killed about 200 people with his 1 ki attack and then he shot again. Goku was angry at Vegeta for his decision. Goku even tried to block Vegeta blast but failed.

He could have used SSJ3 against Vegeta to defeat him, but it was mentioned why he didn't it.

Going all out against Fat Buu means using more ki, which means he has less time on earth. There is no guarantee there would be time to teach them.

Notice how you never blame Vegeta, when the whole mess was his fault. I will repeat:

Vegeta got possessed, just to get a power boost even if that helps Babidi.
Vegeta killed innocent people just to force Goku to fight him.
Vegeta battled Goku in his possessed form knowing any damage he did would sense energy to Buu.

Vegeta could have defeated Babidi and Dabura first and then fight Goku. Heck Vegeta could have taken over Gohan fight to finish Dabura.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:21 pm

super michael wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:48 pm

Here is the scenario that would happen if Goku killed Buu, he would run out of time and have no time to teach Goten and Trunks. There would be no strong warriors on earth, even if Gohan gets revived he would continue to slack off, therefore getting weaker.
Gohan doesn't like to fight, while Goten and Trunks trains and enjoys to fight even in peaceful time.

Goku was planning to keep the earth save after Buu defeat. The plan was for Goten and Trunks to be earth protector.

- Leave Buu undefeated but train two new warrios to kill Buu and be earth new protectors.
But teach what, Mike? there's no hurry, he can teach that technique remotely through Kaio if he needs to, he can come back another day, if he kill Majin Buu he'll get another pass.
They don't need to learn fusion either, it's not mandatory, they can grow strong on their own and become stronger without depending on fusion. If they love fighting so much, they'll find ways to better themselves without relying on fusion.

And who says Gohan will continue to slack off? that's not written in stone, Future Gohan didn't, it might be likely yet not definitely going to happen. That is an assumption you are making to support your argument, not something that is a fact.

It makes no sense to protect Earth for tomorrow and not protect it NOW that is under siege.

There is NO future if you don't take care of Buu NOW, and that was what happened. Earth was destroyed by Buu later on.

super michael
Advanced Regular

Post by super michael » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:33 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:21 pm
super michael wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:48 pm

But teach what, Mike? there's no hurry, he can teach that technique remotely through Kaio if he needs to, he can come back another day, if he kill Majin Buu he'll get another pass.
They don't need to learn fusion either, it's not mandatory, they can grow strong on their own and become stronger without depending on fusion. If they love fighting so much, they'll find ways to better themselves without relying on fusion.

And who says Gohan will continue to slack off? that's not written in stone, Future Gohan didn't, it might be likely yet not definitely going to happen. That is an assumption you are making to support your argument, not something that is a fact.

It makes no sense to protect Earth for tomorrow and not protect it NOW that is under siege.

There is NO future if you don't take care of Buu NOW, and that was what happened. Earth was destroyed by Buu later on.
Gohan was 7 years without training, even though he defeated Cell. Gohan was earth protector after Cell defeat and he didn't train. In EOZ there was no indication that he trains. I think it is a good assumption that he would continue slacking off, even if Goku and Vegeta wasn't on earth.

As for teaching remotely through Kaio that is a good one there, don't know why Goku didn't think of that. I have no counter to that.
It looks like Goku wouldn't be able to come back to earth again, seeing that the next time Goku would see his friends and family would be when they have died.
Fusion is a overpowered technique, which would help the good guys a lot.

Goku plan was great, however he never expected Buu to split and become smart, more powerful and more evil.

Anonymous Friend
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Anonymous Friend » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:44 pm

Every single friend Goku has, except for Roshi, has tried to kill him.
Playstation Network ID/Xbox Gamer Tag: AnonymousFriend
Wii FriendCode: 1003 3740 6652 4063