Only two?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SpiritBomb
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SpiritBomb » Tue May 25, 2004 9:37 pm

Ben Plante wrote:I tried to think exactly about who he killed in GT, but my anus began to bleed thinking about GT.
Bad image..BAD IMAGE!

Mochi, dont feel un-cool. I have nothing to say about GT! Why? Once I saw that they ditched all the characters to go on that stupid adventure with little Goku, I didint watch anymore! No way!

Thats true. Cell killed the androids, Gohan and the others killed Buu, Piccolo blasted Raditz and Trunks killed Freeza! YEAH BABY! Thats my favourite kill!

Goku is a nice guy, but was a nasty, twisted little child :twisted:
Some day, you'll be wishing for today.

http://gogocookiedough.blogspot.com/

Super Sonic
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Super Sonic » Tue May 25, 2004 9:39 pm

With Ginyu it depends on whether you go by the anime or the manga. In the manga, he's never seen or heard from again so you could assume that he was killed when Namek blew up.

sailorspazz
Advanced Regular

Post by sailorspazz » Tue May 25, 2004 10:29 pm

But since Gokuu wished for everyone on Namek to be sent to Earth, it's possible that that included villains-stuck-in-frog-bodies as was shown in the anime. It's an interesting (though pointless) thing to think about, whether sending everyone on Namek to Earth included all the animals and insects on the planet. Seriously, that would probably cause some major environmental problems with all those new species being introduced. But, hey, we're talking about a series in which the moon is destroyed and yet the Earth remains uneffected, so I doubt such matters as non-native species were of much concern to Toriyama-sensei :wink:
A veteran fan-girl past her prime
Host of Fujoshi Trash Talk at Anibros Creative podcast network
Twitter | Tumblr | Fanfics at fanfiction.net and ao3 | DeviantArt | YouTube

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Tue May 25, 2004 10:52 pm

I think that's all the non-filler villians. If I could be bothered to do a pie chart, I'm sure Vegeta would have a rather large piece of pie.
Mmm... pie...

I should go through my death list and look for every single character killed by Goku (canon and non)... Might be fun.
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Tue May 25, 2004 11:14 pm

Off-topic: Damn your website, spiritbomb! Your stupid "which HP chara are you?" thingy said I was Harry! HARRY! I HATE HARRY! Though I love Ginny and they're going to be together, so maybe it's an omen that you and I should get together. 8)

On-topic:
Goku didn't kill Cymbal. Yajirobe did. Goku killed Tambourine though, and Tao Pie Pie temporarily.
Tambourine? Which was the one that killed Krillin? Goku killed that one. And Tao Pai Pai was never "temporarily dead". He said it himself that he was only VERY painfully wounded.
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

Ben Plante
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ben Plante » Tue May 25, 2004 11:27 pm

Tambourine killed Kuririn, Goku killed him with a Kamehameha. Cymbal was the dragon-looking one that Yajirobe killed and ate.

And then Piano, Drum, blah blah.
"Chrysanthemums will wither together with its leaves, lying beside the fiery eyes soaked with blood. Even then, your sublime status will never be shaken, even if only half of your limbs will remain. To increase the fascination within the drama, should the search for a new partner begin? If so, then head to the east. You will definitely meet the one who is waiting for you."

SpiritBomb
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SpiritBomb » Wed May 26, 2004 3:50 pm

Off-topic: Dont complain to me about the quiz, I didint make it. Plus, I think your nothing like Harry. More like Draco or the Weasly twins! *reads rest of his rant* :shock:

[quoting Zacko's old signature] If you ask me, you should stay away from thoughts like that [/quoting Zacko's old signature]

But I am happy you looked at my blog!

On-topic: Please, when your finished checking your death chart, post it here! I wanna see![/b]
Some day, you'll be wishing for today.

http://gogocookiedough.blogspot.com/

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Wed May 26, 2004 5:12 pm

Here is everyone who I could find was killed by Goku:

Canon
-----
The Giant Fish
Adjutant Black
Buyon
Kid Buu
Piccolo Daimaou
Piano (Actually, Piccolo Daimaou delivered the death blow by falling on him)
Pirate Robot
Tambourine
Yakon
Colonel Yellow
Drum
Sergeant Metallic
Gohan Ojii-san

Non-Canon
---------
Angira (Slug's henchman)
Amond (Tullece's henchman)
Jinzouningen 13/Super 13
Jinzouningen 17/Super 17
Kakao (Tullece's henchman)
Kishime (Uiro's henchman)
Cooler
Rakasei (Tullece's henchman)
Lucifer
Medamatcha (Slug's henchman)
Metal Coola (With Vegeta's help)
Misokattsun (Uiro's henchman)
Nicky (Garlic Jr.'s henchman)
Dr. Raichi's Guard
Raisin (Tullece's henchman)
Lood (With Trunks's help)
Liang Xing Long
Liu Xing Long
San Xing Long
Slug
Tullece
Wu Xing Long
Dr. Uiro
Daizu (Tullece's henchman)
Ebifurya (Uiro's henchman)
Ginger (Garlic Jr.'s henchman)
Hatchihyakku (with Gohan, Vegeta, and Trunks' help)
Hell Fighter 17 (as Super 17)
Hildegarn
Yi Xing Long
Janemba Form 1
Janemba Form 2 (Goku beat him as Gogeta)
Baby
Sigma Force
Broli (with Gohan and Goten's help)

And that's all I could find. There's probably one or two I missed, but I doubt it.
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Wed May 26, 2004 8:31 pm

Black Hosa , Yellow Taisa

Who are they?
Piano (Actually, Piccolo Daimaou delivered the death blow by falling on him)
Yeah, but Goku flung him into Piano so it counts as pure Goku.
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Wed May 26, 2004 10:51 pm

Black Hosa = Staff Officer/Assistant Black (leader of Red Ribbon after he killed Red)
Yellow Taisa = Colonel Yellow (Tiger, pilot for RR)

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Thu May 27, 2004 1:46 pm

Black Hosa: Aahhh. Thanks.

Yellow: He's the one that tried to drop Upa, right? I thought Bora killed him for some reason... I must be nuts. :P

Super Sonic
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Super Sonic » Thu May 27, 2004 2:45 pm

When my cousin and I first saw Piano's death, we were waiting for his eyes to go blank for the full confirmation of his demise. Still we thought it was interesting how the dub gave him death gasps. That blank look kind of to me just made him look like he was in shock.

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Thu May 27, 2004 2:46 pm

Dayspring wrote:Off-topic: Damn your website, spiritbomb! Your stupid "which HP chara are you?" thingy said I was Harry! HARRY! I HATE HARRY! Though I love Ginny and they're going to be together, so maybe it's an omen that you and I should get together. 8)
Dayspring: At least you got guy! I got Hermione! :? Ah well.

SpiritBomb: Don't let Salem get wind of this... :wink:

On-topic: Goku seemed a bit more violent in DB than he did in Z. After Raditz and up until Cell he wasn't nearly as leathal...
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

TGDweezl
Beyond Newbie

Post by TGDweezl » Thu May 27, 2004 8:37 pm

Yeah, it does seem like he's more violent in DB. Ah well, at least Gohan and Vegeta picked up the slack. :D

Mochi
Beyond Newbie

Post by Mochi » Thu May 27, 2004 10:58 pm

Super Sonic wrote:When my cousin and I first saw Piano's death, we were waiting for his eyes to go blank for the full confirmation of his demise. Still we thought it was interesting how the dub gave him death gasps. That blank look kind of to me just made him look like he was in shock.
:lol: It was the same with me and my mom. She said,"It's not dead! It made a noise!"
Yes... I am... but you don't know that...

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Thu May 27, 2004 11:31 pm

Wait a minute... who edited my post? Some of the names are put into Japanese phonetics, and others... are just weird (Adjutant Black?)

PsyLiam
I Live Here

Post by PsyLiam » Thu May 27, 2004 11:48 pm

Mike or Julian might have been tinkering with the "stupid name spellings" search and replace function again.
Romana: "I don't think we should interfere."
Doctor: "Interfere? Of course we should interfere! Always do what you're best at, that's what I say."
[i]-Doctor Who: Nightmare Of Eden[/i]

Super Sonic
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Super Sonic » Fri May 28, 2004 2:52 am

Mochi wrote:
Super Sonic wrote:When my cousin and I first saw Piano's death, we were waiting for his eyes to go blank for the full confirmation of his demise. Still we thought it was interesting how the dub gave him death gasps. That blank look kind of to me just made him look like he was in shock.
:lol: It was the same with me and my mom. She said,"It's not dead! It made a noise!"
I meant that the death gasps were confirming he was dead. Some noise like that followed by silence=that sucker's dead.

SaiyaJedi
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by SaiyaJedi » Fri May 28, 2004 8:35 am

PsyLiam wrote:Mike or Julian might have been tinkering with the "stupid name spellings" search and replace function again.
Nah, I did it. I started out just altering the more grievous offenders, and the next thing I knew, I'd respelled them all to my liking.

Oh well... :)
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Fri May 28, 2004 11:37 am

Julian, you crazy nut, you...

But seriously, what was the motive behind some of those? I have no doubt that Dr. Uiro and Tullece are more correct, but who ever uses those?

And I've never, ever seen or heard anyone use Adjutant Black. I know adjutant basically means an assistant, but I'm not familiar with that name.

In my opinion, Goku did not kill Sergeant Metallic, because his batteries ran out.

And for the record, I had an inkling Julian edited it, because he's the only one I know of, and probably in the history of DB, that perfers using the Chinese spellings of the Shen Long