Kuririn's move?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

chronofanatic4282
Banned

Post by chronofanatic4282 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:46 am

yea i'm running...but right in front of me is VegettoEX himself! Whats that he's carrying?? Its a dictionary and a spellcheck PDA!

B-kun
Advanced Regular

Post by B-kun » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:47 am

Dude. o_o;; *sedates Dayspring*

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:53 am

Chrono enough already. I think you've pushed things too far now. We don't want this board turning into the type that is an "all out juvenile brawling" stadium.

Dayspring, I know you're really upset and sick of him and I agree with you, but calling him a "wannabe cocksucker" isn't making you look good. You're never like this, so please don't be now.
Last edited by Jerseymilk on Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:59 am

Jerseymilk wrote:Chrono enough already. I think you've pushed thingstoo far now. We don't want this board turning into the type that is an "all out juvenile brawling" stadium.

Dayspring, I know you're really upset and sick of him and I agree with you, but calling him a "wannabe cocksucker" isn't making you look good. You're never like this, so please don't be now.
Yeah, you're right. I mean look at his answer: it screams 8-year old. Stupid me, I thought he was just an incompetent speller. :?
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

chronofanatic4282
Banned

Post by chronofanatic4282 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:01 am

your right guys....sry i don't know what came over me. Can't we all just be friends? :oops: bleh..

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:07 am

We probably could...except their's about a 98% probability you'll be banned when Ex returns. :? Sorry, arguing, and blatantly disrespecting the webmaster is the quickest way to earn a spot on the coveted wall of bans.

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:10 am

B-kun wrote:In Dayspring's case, I think it's because it's fun (and entertaining for us to read). In certain others' cases... Misplaced sarcasm?
For me it's all in good fun. I have a great deal of respect for EX, actually, and I assume by now he knows that too as I have 1500 + posts and he still hasn't banned me. :P
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:44 am

That's probably just an oversight on his part.... :P

Anyway, I do have an answer for this (though a bit late) but the Legend of the Super Saiya-jin game for the SNES simply called it Kakusan-Ha. Which makes senese to me, a number of attacks end with ha.... or it at least gets added for some reason...
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

TGDweezl
Beyond Newbie

Post by TGDweezl » Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:32 am

:shock: Wow, I never thought I'd see Dayspring super PO'd. Big Ban Attack? *hides behind the n00b*

But seriously, is all this necessary? Let's all calm down, breathe, and get along.

For the n00b: You've been warned enough, if you aren't banned as of this post it's a freaking miracle. You should never disrespect the owner of anything's wishes. I believe there is a place for you other than BanWorld or Dubbie's 'R' Us and that's prolly some other n00bs forum....go find it and ye shall be happy.

EDIT: If you had read the rules before coming in here and posting it clearly states that you should be aware of your grammar and capitalization, it makes it easier for those who have the answer find it more quickly if you provide them with the proper spelling.

That's the name of the attack? I figured it was just Krillin mad at Yamucha's death and just went ballistic. He did wipe out all but 1 Saibaman. And if it's so effective, why didn't he use it later in the series?
"It's all fun and games til someone spills the mayonnaise." -Edd from Ed, Edd, and Eddy

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:40 am

chronofanatic4282: Banned for one week

You are a guest on my forum. You follow my rules on my forum. I respect the wishes of every maintainer whose board I post on. They don't want links to MP3s? I don't link to MP3s. They don't want large images in signatures? I don't put large images in their signatures.

They want me to type properly so the board doesn't look like a haven for eight years olds who thing OMG GOKuO iz Lke3 So Kew2LL~!!!!? I type properly.

And so should you.

I warned you time and time and time again to type properly. What did you do? Throw some sarcasm back at me and for another three/four posts, and type like a drunken monkey on steroids. Learn how to type. Please. For your own good. No-one's going to want to give you a job if you can't type properly.

End of subject.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Guitar Rock
Banned

Post by Guitar Rock » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:01 pm

Hey I'm new here and I just read this whole topic! Man...are there always people acting like that on this site? Calm down chrono guy...
Chrono Trigger was, is, and will be still, the best game ever!

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:10 pm

Guitar Rock wrote:Hey I'm new here and I just read this whole topic! Man...are there always people acting like that on this site? Calm down chrono guy...

Batta, batta, swwiiii~iiing, batta batta~~~
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Meri
The Wife

Post by Meri » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:11 pm

Haha, that's the most awesome thing I've seen all morning. Ultimate pwnage. :wink:

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:13 pm

Well, I was going to wait for this one since It was only a week ban but now chrono my man eat some of the:

And very impressive work indeed EX. ^_^
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:39 pm

Xyex wrote:That's probably just an oversight on his part.... :P
Quiet you!
TGDweezl wrote: That's the name of the attack? I figured it was just Krillin mad at Yamucha's death and just went ballistic.
It is. It was the daizenshuu that named it.

PsyLiam
I Live Here

Re: Kuririn's move?

Post by PsyLiam » Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:48 pm

That was my guess too. I did want to question...
chronofanatic4282 wrote:leave it to Viz to substitute attack names with their infamous "Haaaaaaaaa!" (man that gets anoying after awhile...)
When else do they do this? Ever?
Romana: "I don't think we should interfere."
Doctor: "Interfere? Of course we should interfere! Always do what you're best at, that's what I say."
[i]-Doctor Who: Nightmare Of Eden[/i]

TGDweezl
Beyond Newbie

Post by TGDweezl » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:43 pm

Wow, busted using an alternate name....how n00bish. Nice Big Ban Attack, I gotta get me one of those for Christmas.

The word "HA!" has been used for attacks by itself. But I think it's moreso used for pushing the attack further usually comes attached to "YAH!" or something like that.
"It's all fun and games til someone spills the mayonnaise." -Edd from Ed, Edd, and Eddy

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:55 pm

TGDweezl wrote: The word "HA!" has been used for attacks by itself.
That's because they're using the Kikou Ha, which is basically the generic ki blast.

TripleRach

Re: Kuririn's move?

Post by TripleRach » Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:22 pm

PsyLiam wrote:
chronofanatic4282 wrote:leave it to Viz to substitute attack names with their infamous "Haaaaaaaaa!" (man that gets anoying after awhile...)
When else do they do this? Ever?
Well, I don't know when else Viz may have done this. (Though I've heard something about them omitting Gohan announcing "Masenkou".) But I do know that that attack was never named in the Japanese manga, either. So Viz did nothing wrong here. The Daizenshuu and games give names to lots of things that were never directly named in the series. Rather generic names, at that.

SpaceKappa
Regular

Post by SpaceKappa » Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:33 pm

What's generic about "Burning Attack" and "Finish Buster," I ask you?

>_>