The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
- Captain Space
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1520
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:52 pm
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
Huh, weird. Hulk performing that poorly seems like madness (having read WWH), but I guess the concept of the character has changed over time.
"Actually I didn’t know what Bulma’s real hair color was" --Toriyama
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
That's not the same Hulk from World War Hulk and the main Marvel universe, its the Ultimate version who has nowhere near as many impressive feats as his many universe counterpart.Captain Space wrote:Huh, weird. Hulk performing that poorly seems like madness (having read WWH), but I guess the concept of the character has changed over time.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.
How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):
How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):
Spoiler:
- Captain Space
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1520
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:52 pm
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
I was referring to Kamiccolo's comment about the Hulk's first fight against the Avengers way back in the day, main universe.ekrolo2 wrote:That's not the same Hulk from World War Hulk and the main Marvel universe, its the Ultimate version who has nowhere near as many impressive feats as his many universe counterpart.Captain Space wrote:Huh, weird. Hulk performing that poorly seems like madness (having read WWH), but I guess the concept of the character has changed over time.
"Actually I didn’t know what Bulma’s real hair color was" --Toriyama
- ZombieVito
- Banned
- Posts: 6222
- Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
Android 19 [After absorptions] vs Piccolo [Pre God fusion].
Android 19 [After absorptions] vs SSJ Trunks [Mecha arc].
Android 19 [After absorptions] vs SSJ Trunks [Mecha arc].
Last edited by ZombieVito on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
SSJ2FutureGohan
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:29 am
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
Android #20 after his absorptions is stronger than #19 after his absorptions in my opinion. Basing that on #20 being the only one of the two considered possibly strong enough to beat SS Trunks from 3 years back.Zombie wrote:Android 19 [After absorptions] vs Piccolo [Pre God fusion]
Piccolo wins quite easily in my opinion.
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
Android 20 (after absorption) is stronger than 19 (after absorption) then Piccolo crushes 19.Zombie wrote:Android 19 [After absorptions] vs Piccolo [Pre God fusion].
Android 19 [After absorptions] vs SSJ Trunks [Mecha arc].
Even 19 (pre absorptions) would win in my opinion.
-
SSJ2FutureGohan
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:29 am
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
Pre-absorptions #19 would win my opinion.. but not very easily.Zombie wrote:Android 19 [After absorptions] vs SSJ Trunks [Mecha arc].
- LonelyShadow
- Beyond Newbie
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:09 am
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
That's a good point, the SSJ3 transformation brings a lot of problems with it, Buu's regeneration ability is almost unfair if your opponent is about as powerful as you are and the fusion lasts longer than the SSJ3 transformation. Buutenks should win, unless Goku uses the power of friendship.Galan007 wrote:WotD SSJ3 Goku seemed to do better against Hirudegarn than SSJ3 Gotenks and Shin Gohan. So he [Goku] *might* be around Bootenks-level--though I'd still give Boo the nod. Additionally, Goku lacks the means to kill and/or incapacitate Boo--I don't think the Dragon Fist would be capable of doing so, and Boo most certainly would not just sit there and allow Goku to manifest a universal Genki Dama.LonelyShadow wrote:Toei SSJ3 Goku (movie 13) vs Buutenks
That said, Boo would win. Even IF their powers were equal, Boo still possesses ∞ stamina, while Goku obviously does not(his stamina limitations are even more pronounced as a SSJ3.)
I'll say Cooler, only because that's what he is, cooler.Sayo-chan wrote:Third form Freeza VS. 2nd to last form Coola
-Equal battle powers.
-No further transformations.
Thanks to his armour, Meta-Cooler was able to keep up with 2 Super Saiyans, so yeah...Meta Coola Army VS. King Cold, Freeza, Freeza's Main Army (Including Ginyu Force)
Imagine a group of kids on a deserted island equipped with slingshots and a bunch of rocks against a hostile alien race that manage to travel all the way here, and then multiply that by 2.
If Vegeta goes nuts like in the movie and tries to finish Gohan the same way he tried with Beerus he should win or at least leave him almost dead, to the point he can just go and kick his body to death in his base form.h0kuten wrote:Vegeta Ssj2 (BoG) vs Ultimate Gohan (BoG) ~Using only feats to determine the winnter.
- Captain Space
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1520
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:52 pm
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
I'm almost willing to bet money that that was or will at some point be a (crappy) movie.LonelyShadow wrote:
Imagine a group of kids on a deserted island equipped with slingshots and a bunch of rocks against a hostile alien race that manage to travel all the way here,
"Actually I didn’t know what Bulma’s real hair color was" --Toriyama
-
LowRyder2005
- Advanced Regular
- Posts: 1173
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:46 am
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
Super Buu (Buu Saga's Goku absorbed) vs. Mystic Gohan (Buu Saga)
I have them more or less equal with Gohan possibly very slightly above, but I'd like some brainstorming to boot.
EDIT: For the sake of the argument, Super Buu has access to Goku's SSJ3 power.
I have them more or less equal with Gohan possibly very slightly above, but I'd like some brainstorming to boot.
EDIT: For the sake of the argument, Super Buu has access to Goku's SSJ3 power.
Last edited by LowRyder2005 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
- Eternal Super Saiyan
- Advanced Regular
- Posts: 1027
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:18 am
- Location: Oregon, United States
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
If he absorbed SSJ3 Goku, Gohan would lose. Base Goku though, that would be easy for him.LowRyder2005 wrote:Super Buu (Buu Saga's Goku absorbed) vs. Mystic Gohan (Buu Saga)
Assuming Goku can't last long in SSJ3 (maybe 10-15 minutes?), Goku-Buu would have to hurry it up. So if Gohan buys enough time that could grant him victory.
"Lord Beers, what are those?? Do they taste like root beer?" ~ Goku
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
Gohan stomps. SSJ3 Goku is so far inferior to Super Boo, he'd hardly be worth much. SSJ3 Gotenks was on par with Boo if not stronger, so he made for a more than worthwhile boost to Super Boo. Super Boo at least doubled his power with Gotenks absorbed. Though if we count things like today's Dragon Ball and no hand holding, Gohan will find a way to lose since he doesn't fit the stat trinity of relevancy.LowRyder2005 wrote:Super Buu (Buu Saga's Goku absorbed) vs. Mystic Gohan (Buu Saga)
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!
Spoiler:
- LonelyShadow
- Beyond Newbie
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:09 am
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
Well...Captain Space wrote:I'm almost willing to bet money that that was or will at some point be a (crappy) movie.LonelyShadow wrote:
Imagine a group of kids on a deserted island equipped with slingshots and a bunch of rocks against a hostile alien race that manage to travel all the way here,
Spoiler:
I'll go with Gohan. He received a bad beat by PicBuuenks, he could probably have some disadvantages in the fight if Buuku actually puts full effort into the fight this time, sadly for him, he doesn't have Piccolo's judgment anymore, meaning that the fight would prolong way too much and he'll end up losing the powers of the SSJ3.LowRyder2005 wrote:Super Buu (Buu Saga's Goku absorbed) vs. Mystic Gohan (Buu Saga)
EDIT: For the sake of the argument, Super Buu can access Goku's SSJ3 power.
-
SSJ2FutureGohan
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:29 am
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
There's not much of a difference between a 1,000 and a 1,001 when compared to a 1,500.LowRyder2005 wrote:Super Buu (Buu Saga's Goku absorbed) vs. Mystic Gohan (Buu Saga)
- ZombieVito
- Banned
- Posts: 6222
- Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
SSJ3 Goku: 32LowRyder2005 wrote:Super Buu (Buu Saga's Goku absorbed) vs. Mystic Gohan (Buu Saga)
I have them more or less equal with Gohan possibly very slightly above, but I'd like some brainstorming to boot.
EDIT: For the sake of the argument, Super Buu has access to Goku's SSJ3 power.
Super Buu: 60
Gohan: 90
Buuku: 92
Gohan is going to lose hard. While they have comparable strength, Buu has regeneration and better skills thanks to Goku.
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
Post-RoSaT SS Trunks vs Cell Games SS Gohan
Pre-RoSaT SS Trunks vs Cell Games SS Goku
Pre-RoSaT SS Trunks vs Cell Games SS Goku
-
SSJ2FutureGohan
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:29 am
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
I think Trunks loses both. He's stronger in the second round but he lacks the skill to overcome his opponent..Doctor. wrote:Post-RoSaT SS Trunks vs Cell Games SS Gohan
Pre-RoSaT SS Trunks vs Cell Games SS Goku
- Eternal Super Saiyan
- Advanced Regular
- Posts: 1027
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:18 am
- Location: Oregon, United States
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
Gohan and Goku breeze through both fights. Trunks doesn't even touch them.Doctor. wrote:Post-RoSaT SS Trunks vs Cell Games SS Gohan
Pre-RoSaT SS Trunks vs Cell Games SS Goku
"Lord Beers, what are those?? Do they taste like root beer?" ~ Goku
- Michelle91
- Patreon Supporter
- Posts: 15820
- Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 pm
- Location: Maryland, USA
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
Buu saga Yamcha vs. Pui Pui
Who wins?
Who wins?
She/Her
Profile Pic: Girl Laharl from Disgaea
Profile Pic: Girl Laharl from Disgaea
- Eternal Super Saiyan
- Advanced Regular
- Posts: 1027
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:18 am
- Location: Oregon, United States
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
Mostly opinion here, I put Pui Pui under 1 million. Yamcha should be in the low millions at least. With Krillin and Tien closer to 10M.Hellspawn28 wrote:Buu saga Yamcha vs. Pui Pui
Who wins?
Yamcha takes him.
"Lord Beers, what are those?? Do they taste like root beer?" ~ Goku






