"Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread
Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread
I really want to see
Broly
Caulifla SSJ2/Kale SSJ controlled form (team)
Kefla
Janemba
and I'd be very happy.
Broly
Caulifla SSJ2/Kale SSJ controlled form (team)
Kefla
Janemba
and I'd be very happy.
♥ Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu ♥
Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread
That made me laugh more than I should, but, yea I won't dig a bunch of Super characters in this game either.cringey wrote:A good amount is trash from that list.goku the krump dancer wrote:Super has a PLETHORA of characters :
1.Hit
2.Cabba
3.Califla
4.Kale
5.Kefla
6.Frost
7.Black w/Zamasu
8. Merged Zamasu
9. Bergamo
10. Lavenda
11. Basil
12. Ribrianne (she could be paired with Rozie and Kankusa but I wouldn’t want the roster to litered with group characters)
13. Jimize (could be unique with an expertise in teleportation)
14.Toppo
15.Dyspo
16.Jiren
I honestly don’t get the Ribrianne hate though guys. Some folks are acting as if she was gonna replace Goku or something.. but that’s a discussion for another thread.
乃亜
Dragon Ball: The Others Discussion Thread
Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?
Dragon Ball: The Others Discussion Thread
Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?
Spoiler:
Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread
There's a rumor going around about UI Goku being in the game which wouldn't be surprising but this is, UI Vegeta ? is also in the game so what do you all think about this ?
Maybe the previous leak about base Goku and Vegeta is just whoever mistaking them for their UI forms.
Maybe the previous leak about base Goku and Vegeta is just whoever mistaking them for their UI forms.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.
Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread
Yes.sintzu wrote:There's a rumor going around about UI Goku being in the game...
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]乃亜
Dragon Ball: The Others Discussion Thread
Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?
Dragon Ball: The Others Discussion Thread
Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?
Spoiler:
Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread
The person saying UI will be in the game was a guy who was riffing off the original leak. The first guy had some small shred of credibility, but there's no reason to extend any to the second guy.sintzu wrote:There's a rumor going around about UI Goku being in the game which wouldn't be surprising but this is, UI Vegeta ? is also in the game so what do you all think about this ?
Maybe the previous leak about base Goku and Vegeta is just whoever mistaking them for their UI forms.
Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread
http://steamcommunity.com/games/678950/ ... 4274170734
This made me more happy then a new character trailer would. (Which will likely arrive within a few days about Kid Buu or Ultimate Gohan anyway.)
Looks like I don't have to sell my kidney for a new PC...The Current Minimum System Requirements Are Not Final
NOVEMBER 28. - BANDAINAMCOUS COMMUNITY
Hello fellow FighterZ,
By now we're sure you've noticed the minimum system requirements for DRAGON BALL FighterZ. Please be aware that these are not the final requirements for the game and we will put out another announcement here, once the final minimum system requirements have been confirmed. Stay tuned!
This made me more happy then a new character trailer would. (Which will likely arrive within a few days about Kid Buu or Ultimate Gohan anyway.)
Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread
Soo since having Goku put into material as much as possible strengthens franchise sales and popularity, I can still look forward to potentially seeing a reveal for Ssj God Goku right? ( I could for that or UI irl ) I mean I know we already have Blue and God isn't as strong or used as much but look at him in Extreme Butoden. I feel he was portrayed perfectly in that game from his speedy move set to even how his hair would flare up from his godly ki. I think if Beerus makes it in the base roster it'd make sense too.
- MisteryOne
- Advanced Regular
- Posts: 1006
- Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:27 am
Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread
No more Goku and/or Vegeta please (except UI Goku perhaps). That was one of the main problems of EB roster (too many Gokus and Gohans). If they wanted to include SSG they should have added SSG Goku/ Vegeta who can transform into Blue in a similar way to Golden Frieza (Seriously, it's really strange that he's the only transformation per se in the game).
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.
- mahakaishin1991
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1658
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 am
Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread
edited due to typo.supersaiyanZero wrote:Why in god's name would we have Kale and Broly in the same game? One is a significantly better second attempt of the other. Zamasu, Hit, and Beerus are all good additions thought even if I'm not a fan of the source material. I really would rather this game stay Z based, and instead give us some movie characters. Janemba certainly comes to mind.
Also whats this about a leak of UI Vegeta?
Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread
One person with little credibility said Base Goku and Vegeta will be in the game, another person with no credibility "clarified" that it's actually UI Goku and Vegeta.mahakaishin1991 wrote:Also whats this about a leak of UI Vegeta?
Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread
Re: PC requirements
Good to hear; I may be able to play the steam version of this after all.
I'm still gonna wait for the price drop, but nice to know that my computer can handle the game.
Good to hear; I may be able to play the steam version of this after all.
I'm still gonna wait for the price drop, but nice to know that my computer can handle the game.
On hiatus.
Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread
Fixed that for both of you.mahakaishin1991 wrote:edited due to typo.supersaiyanZero wrote:Why in god's name would we have Kale and Broly in the same game? Both are annoying as hell. Zamasu, Hit, and Beerus are all good additions thought even if I'm not a fan of the source material. I really would rather this game stay Z based, and instead give us some movie characters. Janemba certainly comes to mind.
Also whats this about a leak of UI Vegeta?
Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread
It doesn't matter if you find them annoying, its just a game man. The most important thing is the gameplay and Broly can be a cool character even if you don't like him.Dbzfan94 wrote:Fixed that for both of you.mahakaishin1991 wrote:edited due to typo.supersaiyanZero wrote:Why in god's name would we have Kale and Broly in the same game? Both are annoying as hell. Zamasu, Hit, and Beerus are all good additions thought even if I'm not a fan of the source material. I really would rather this game stay Z based, and instead give us some movie characters. Janemba certainly comes to mind.
Also whats this about a leak of UI Vegeta?
♥ Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu ♥
- mahakaishin1991
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1658
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 am
Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread
genuinely laughed out loudDbzfan94 wrote:Fixed that for both of you.mahakaishin1991 wrote:edited due to typo.supersaiyanZero wrote:Why in god's name would we have Kale and Broly in the same game? Both are annoying as hell. Zamasu, Hit, and Beerus are all good additions thought even if I'm not a fan of the source material. I really would rather this game stay Z based, and instead give us some movie characters. Janemba certainly comes to mind.
Also whats this about a leak of UI Vegeta?
- mahakaishin1991
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1658
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 am
Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread
but both would be overkill. Arksys will most likely pick one since they arent into pumping out clones in their games overall.BrolyKale wrote:It doesn't matter if you find them annoying, its just a game man. The most important thing is the gameplay and Broly can be a cool character even if you don't like him.Dbzfan94 wrote:Fixed that for both of you.mahakaishin1991 wrote:
edited due to typo.
Also whats this about a leak of UI Vegeta?
Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread
It's a joke lol.BrolyKale wrote:It doesn't matter if you find them annoying, its just a game man. The most important thing is the gameplay and Broly can be a cool character even if you don't like him.Dbzfan94 wrote:Fixed that for both of you.mahakaishin1991 wrote:
edited due to typo.
Also whats this about a leak of UI Vegeta?
- goku the krump dancer
- I Live Here
- Posts: 3689
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:34 pm
Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread
Not True.. Have you played Blaz Blue at all? The lastest game "Central Fiction" has at least 8-9 clone characters. Out of a roster of like 30.mahakaishin1991 wrote:but both would be overkill. Arksys will most likely pick one since they arent into pumping out clones in their games overall.BrolyKale wrote:It doesn't matter if you find them annoying, its just a game man. The most important thing is the gameplay and Broly can be a cool character even if you don't like him.Dbzfan94 wrote:
Fixed that for both of you.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels
Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread
I really hope that Base Goku/Vegeta leak turns out to be wrong. The Blues already feel sort of redundant, a third pair would be taking it way too far.
- TrunksTrevelyan0064
- Patreon Supporter
- Posts: 718
- Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 9:55 am
- Location: The Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread
New trailer for Boo - looks like they incorporated some of "super" Boo's attacks into his moveset.
Usually goes by "Kevtrev" elsewhere online.
Draws comics that may or may not have been blatantly inspired by Akira Toriyama's manga.
Draws comics that may or may not have been blatantly inspired by Akira Toriyama's manga.
- Lord Beerus
- Namekian Warrior
- Posts: 21434
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
- Location: A temple on a giant tree
- Contact:
Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread
Man, the amount of possibilities with Majin Boo's moveset seem infinite...TrunksTrevelyan0064 wrote:New trailer for Boo - looks like they incorporated some of "super" Boo's attacks into his moveset.
Spoiler:








