3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Trunks SP and Finale

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.
User avatar
Castor Troy
I Live Here
Posts: 2134
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:37 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Contact:

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 5 now up!

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:34 pm

Piccolo Daimaoh wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:Glad everyone's enjoying it. Movie 5 was hard to work with.
Yeah, Big Green never fails to disappoint. :P



Do you have any plans to do the two Z TV specials and the GT TV special? Big Green dubbed them as well.
I have the 2 TV specials and they'll be done after the first 9 movies are done.

I know the GT special and Movies 10-13 were also done, but were never released to DVD. I'd kill for VHS copies! :D

Piccolo Daimaoh
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5407
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 5 now up!

Post by Piccolo Daimaoh » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:04 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
Piccolo Daimaoh wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:Glad everyone's enjoying it. Movie 5 was hard to work with.
Yeah, Big Green never fails to disappoint. :P



Do you have any plans to do the two Z TV specials and the GT TV special? Big Green dubbed them as well.
I have the 2 TV specials and they'll be done after the first 9 movies are done.

I know the GT special and Movies 10-13 were also done, but were never released to DVD. I'd kill for VHS copies! :D
So were movies 1-9 and the Z TV specials released onto DVD?


And bummer about the GT special. Big Green meets GT would've been a sight to behold. :P

User avatar
Ringworm128
Banned
Posts: 2976
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:27 am

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 3 now up!

Post by Ringworm128 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:44 am

Piccolo Daimaoh wrote:Tenshinhan, what did they do to you? :cry:


Looks like the voice effects of the Haikyu-Ken (Vollyball Attack) Never wore off. :lol:

User avatar
Sun-Wukong
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 466
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 5 now up!

Post by Sun-Wukong » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:35 pm

I'm afraid that you are as weak as a little BABEH!
This will never not be my sig:
VegettoEX wrote:"Snoop Lion" is just a character he's playing for his reggae album and documentary. Him saying that it's his new name is all part of the character.

I can't believe this is on-topic.

User avatar
Castor Troy
I Live Here
Posts: 2134
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:37 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Contact:

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 6 now up!

Post by Castor Troy » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:28 am

Merry Christmas! I've updated with The Best of Big Green Movie 6! http://www.3gkai.com/?p=571

Also check out the main 3G Kai site for more presents like the 3G Classic AMV pack and the first look at Naruto Ball Z Shippuden! http://www.3gkai.com

User avatar
Chuquita
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 15308
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 6 now up!

Post by Chuquita » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:13 am

Lots of fun with the remix. X3
They brought back "Let _____ alone." XD
Also the shouting of "Kamehameha" at completely inappropriate times. And "Veg-ih-ta."
On hiatus.

Piccolo Daimaoh
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5407
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 6 now up!

Post by Piccolo Daimaoh » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:38 am

"Getester"? As in "Gete Star"?


Silly Big Green. :P

User avatar
Ahiru77
OMG CRAZY REGEN
Posts: 811
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:05 pm

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 6 now up!

Post by Ahiru77 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:11 pm

"Veggeta"....blerghh. "AHA!".....lol.

I think there's something wrong with me. To me, the dub is starting to sound.....normal. Image

User avatar
Great Saiyaman I
Regular
Posts: 726
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 6 now up!

Post by Great Saiyaman I » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:10 pm

I love how Kamehameha, other than being used for everything, was grunted out like a drunkard.
-The Great Saiyaman
Herms wrote:
Nex Carnifex wrote:Herms can you translate the whole thing
No.

User avatar
Castor Troy
I Live Here
Posts: 2134
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:37 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Contact:

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 7 now up!

Post by Castor Troy » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:44 am

Updated the top post with Movie 7!

I gotta admit that there were far less funny lines this time which also made the remix video difficult to make. Hopefully Movies 8-9 and the Bardock-Trunks specials will make up for it.

User avatar
Chuquita
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 15308
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 7 now up!

Post by Chuquita » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:38 am

I seem to catch these just as I'm getting ready to go to sleep for the night.
Happy I was still awake to see it. :3
Even though Goku never got to have his dessert. X3

I'm still not sure how he was even able to continue fighting after that monster-punch to the crotch; that looked painful!

The way they pronounce it "Veg-ih-tuh" still makes me smile. XD
The inclusion of some of the earlier movie clips in the remix made me notice how much more I prefer the animation style of movies 1-3 over 4-7's style.

Big Green himself is always one of my favorite parts of this dub.
I liked the ending with the joke-less version of the fish jumping while Piccolo and Vegeta share that iceberg.
On hiatus.

User avatar
Ahiru77
OMG CRAZY REGEN
Posts: 811
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:05 pm

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 7 now up!

Post by Ahiru77 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:44 am

That was just the worst. Image

Well I got familiar with waytooenergeticandhighpitched-Klirrin...and Goku suddenly got his "Why do women always..." on as if he had been with that many.

But now we heard Trunk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKoat4AD ... re=related
This. :lol:

Also "You and me, hand to hand".....sick. They made a cake joke, but they weren't even original enough to make and awkward joke at the end. The scene was totally asking for it. If Vegituh and Trunk don't say Big Green atleast once, then it was all just a waste.

User avatar
Castor Troy
I Live Here
Posts: 2134
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:37 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Contact:

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 7 now up!

Post by Castor Troy » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:16 am

The worst part is how did "Klearin" forget who Big Green was?!

User avatar
Ringworm128
Banned
Posts: 2976
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:27 am

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 7 now up!

Post by Ringworm128 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:17 am

Castor Troy wrote:The worst part is how did "Klearin" forget who Big Green was?!
Well he did forget about Gohan after Movie 1.

User avatar
Godo
I Live Here
Posts: 3369
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:25 am

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 7 now up!

Post by Godo » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:09 pm

*Vegeta looks at the chip and crushes it in his hand*
"Mmm-hummmm!"
Funny as hell.

User avatar
The GREAT D.
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:21 pm
Location: Ringgold, GA
Contact:

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 7 now up!

Post by The GREAT D. » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:27 am

You know, 13's voice in this dub, while still not all that great and poorly acted, was a hell of a lot better than his voice in the Funimation dub.

Piccolo Daimaoh
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5407
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 7 now up!

Post by Piccolo Daimaoh » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:26 pm

"Produce the supreme power". Ah, Klirin. :P




Also, best remix yet!

User avatar
Castor Troy
I Live Here
Posts: 2134
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:37 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Contact:

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 8 now up!

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:31 am

Movie 8 is finally up!

The Best of Big Green Movie 8: "The Burning Battles" and the Remix "Burning Fight 2: Brolly Goes To Hell"

Burning Fight 2 is the spiritual sequel to the greatest AMV I have ever made: Burning Fight. :roll:

Only Movie 9, then Bardock and Trunks to go!

User avatar
Ringworm128
Banned
Posts: 2976
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:27 am

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 8 now up!

Post by Ringworm128 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:41 am

Theres something about Brolis voice I like even though its over the top and down right funny but at the same time it also seems awesome and pretty fitting especially when hes talking normally without the gruffness in his voice. Also King Kais voice was cast pretty well.

User avatar
Chuquita
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 15308
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 8 now up!

Post by Chuquita » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:57 pm

I really like some of the timing in the original "Burning Fight"; Kami and Popo's jumping, Goku and Piccolo flying at Brolli, and Brolli running to kick Piccolo off the ground.

Wow, I think whoever they used for Brolli in this is the same person who voiced the "twilight twins" in their movie 3. XD

Aw, they forgot "sports". XD It's "reading and sports". :lol:

Also the use of "majesty" cracks me up in these clips. XD

These are always fun; thanks for sharing!
It's a shame there's nothing for Movies 10-13. Did they just never get around to dubbing those?
On hiatus.

Post Reply