Dragonball Errors

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

samuraix123
I Live Here

Re: Dragonball Errors

Post by samuraix123 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Videl's gloves change from Black to Red
Episode 207
Here is a shot of Videl wearing her Black gloves
Image(not an error)
here is a better shot
Image(again not an error)
But after you see the scene of Gohan telling Goten they will start their real training after videl leaves. you get a shot of Videl wearing red gloves
Android 16's head disappears
Episode 170
Here we see a sad picture of an android 16's head.
Image(not an error)
But then after Gohan's power explodes, We see an overhead shot oh Gohan and Cell. But 16's head is missing from under Cell's foot.
also 16's head is missing in this shot as well
Vegeta is a Super Saiyan then Normal then Super Saiyan again.
Episode 274
Here we see a shot of Super Saiyan Vegeta
Image(not an error)
Then Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks kicks Vegeta to the the ground and now he's normal
Then he gets up and now he's a Super Saiyan again
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Jackal puFF
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Jackal puFF » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:01 pm

I was watching Episode of Bardock again and I realized this was an error or inconsistency, whatever.

Here we see Bardock's armor being disintegrated.

But then we see his armor in perfect shape..

And even before his armor was being blown away to pieces, it was battle damaged from Dodoria in the other special.

Pokewhiz7
I Live Here

Post by Pokewhiz7 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:36 pm

I haven't seen EOB, but that looks like he's just getting up from a dream to me.

Perfect

Post by Perfect » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:21 pm

I always assumed 16's head was just blown away from the wind.
Fox666 wrote:It seems you have pissed a lot of people on this forum, and I am quite sure they would like to call you stupid and say that's the designated adjectives for you. But they don't do that because of there are rules in this community.

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:35 pm

I can understand it being blown away by the wind, But how can something as heavy as a metal head get blown away? especially sense cell's foot was in the middle holding it. I don't know it could have been :)
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
#1 Paikuhan fan!

dprez
Advanced Regular

Post by dprez » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Found this one today while watching DBox 5:

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/imag ... ebrows.png

Perfect

Post by Perfect » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:44 pm

samuraix123 wrote:I can understand it being blown away by the wind, But how can something as heavy as a metal head get blown away? especially sense cell's foot was in the middle holding it. I don't know it could have been :)
It's wind generated from a Super Saiyan transformation, it ended up knocking out the TV signal as I recall.
Fox666 wrote:It seems you have pissed a lot of people on this forum, and I am quite sure they would like to call you stupid and say that's the designated adjectives for you. But they don't do that because of there are rules in this community.

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Oh yeah I remember that :) But I just can't understand how the head under cell's foot could have possibly been blown out from under him :lol:
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Perfect

Post by Perfect » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:50 pm

Well to be fair, it's not there in the manga either.

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:50 pm

By the way thanks Jackal puFF! I had plans on uploading that new Bardock episode error :)
Never read the Manga so I'll take your word on it :)
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Perfect

Post by Perfect » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:56 pm

samuraix123 wrote:By the way thanks Jackal puFF! I had plans on uploading that new Bardock episode error :)
Never followed the Manga so I'll take your word for it :)
There's a comparison for it, it really kinda just looks like it got blown away and the anime copied it. Maybe he was caught off guard, I think he was actually, so the moment from the explosion to bracing himself could prove to be viable.

Ringworm128
Banned

Post by Ringworm128 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:00 am

I remember there being a scene in GT where Great Ape Baby's tail was red.

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:00 am

Oh my God that shot of 16's head getting crushed looks Graphic! That's crazy cool :lol: So should I just delete the 16's head disappears pictures? or leave them?
I remember there being a scene in GT where Great Ape Baby's tail was red.
Please PM me the episode number through my account on here and I will post it.
Last edited by samuraix123 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Perfect

Post by Perfect » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:07 am

Depends on what you wanna do, some people may interpret it as an error, but I don't see why though seeing there's a fairly well explanation against it.

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:16 am

I'm going wait and hear what everyone else thinks. and if the other folks think that it should be removed then I will. also I'm not trying to say that your opinion doesn't matter. Because it does :D
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Perfect

Post by Perfect » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:11 am

Well it's nice to see more optimistic attitudes around here, at least. I recall someone saying the anime had Gohan kill eight Cell Juniors if anyone wants to double check on that. Also in the manga, Raditz and Goku's bodies flip flop around for the ease of being drawn. I dunno if that counts as an error though, seeing that it's likely just because it was easier to draw, but who knows it could be unintentional.

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:15 am

Trunks wound disappears(these shots are taken from the Dragon-Box)
Episode 191
In this shot we see trunks on the ground with a hole through him
Then we get an overhead view & Bam!
Image(He's healed)
Well it's nice to see more optimistic attitudes around here, at least. I recall someone saying the anime had Gohan kill eight Cell Juniors
I can confirm that he does kill eight. I just watched it a bit ago. I will upload it in little bit :) Also I just confirmed that there are 7 Cell Jr's. So give me a bit.
Last edited by samuraix123 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
#1 Paikuhan fan!

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:53 am

Gohan kills Eight Cell Jr's when there is only supposed to be Seven(All shots are taken from the Dragon-Box)
Episode 183
Here we see the news guy confirm that there are only seven Cell Jr's
And a shot of Cell with seven Cell Jr's
Seven Cell Jr's, Eight deaths(all deaths are in order)
Episode 185
That takes care of that :) Sorry for the long wait
Last edited by samuraix123 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Dorexx
Regular

Post by Dorexx » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:09 am

About Bardock's armor being intact in Episode of Bardock, you could say that somehow those people on Plant reconstructed it or something, but his bandana is seen floating in space at the end of the first special:

Then it's back:
酷签名

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:28 am

Wow that's awesome I never thought about that :P Great Job!
#1 Paikuhan fan!