Malaysian Dub - More Clips

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:49 pm

Mr. Kelamis's movie 2 scream always amazed me in how much it sounded like Ms. Nozawa's. X3

I wonder what ever happened to him.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

MajinVejitaXV
Slut of the Daizenshuu EX Family

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:00 pm

Chuquita wrote:Mr. Kelamis's movie 2 scream always amazed me in how much it sounded like Ms. Nozawa's. X3

I believe he's dedicated more time to his stand-up routine.

http://i7.tinypic.com/2119laq.jpg <--Here ya go. Funny thing is, this makes me like Kelamis even more ;)

-Corey

Conan the SSJ
I Live Here

Post by Conan the SSJ » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:21 pm

Chuquita wrote:Mr. Kelamis's movie 2 scream always amazed me in how much it sounded like Ms. Nozawa's. X3

Look no further than Rolf on Ed, Edd, and Eddy. Rolf's the main reason I watch that cartoon, his comedic accent and dialogue delivery is must-see. Sorry for getting a little off-topic, but I'd kill to hear Rolf shout "KAIIII-OOOO-KEEEEENNNN Son of a SHEPARD!!!!"
14 years later

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:16 am

Rory wrote:Should I be proud or ashamed that I actually OWN a few of these on DVD?
Let me put it this way: Go outside, find another DBZ fan, and rub it in their face while laughing in an Arnold Schwartzenager voice.
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:18 pm

I never knew he was a professional comedian. Very interesting stuff.
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

DBW
Regular

Post by DBW » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:56 pm

Chuquita wrote:I never knew he was a professional comedian. Very interesting stuff.
His stand-up performances are aired on the Comedy Network every now and then. He also pops up on small Canadian TV shows as a host or judge or special guest sometimes. He's pretty funny, if you ever get the chance to see his stand-up you should check it out.
The complete DragonBall archive...Believe.
www.kanzentai.com

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:01 am

Do you mean Comedy Central? If so I'll watch out for it. I know they have stand-up shows on sometime during noon or 1pm on weekdays.
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Super Sonic
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Super Sonic » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:32 am

Conan the SSJ wrote:

Look no further than Rolf on Ed, Edd, and Eddy. Rolf's the main reason I watch that cartoon, his comedic accent and dialogue delivery is must-see. Sorry for getting a little off-topic, but I'd kill to hear Rolf shout "KAIIII-OOOO-KEEEEENNNN Son of a SHEPARD!!!!"
I remember being a little shocked by that. Was more shocked when I found out the guys who do Ed and Edd, do Kira and Athrun on Gundam Seed.

DBW
Regular

Post by DBW » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:23 am

Chuquita wrote:Do you mean Comedy Central?
No, Comedy Network, it's a Canadian channel. He's had his own stand-up comedy TV special on CBC's "Comics" series (which is re-run on Comedy Network), and he's also appeared in the Just for Laughs comedy festival on occasion (CBC/Comedy Network). He's also appeared on "Comedy Now!" (CTV/Comedy Network) and I wouldn't be surprised if he's worked at Club 54, which is televised, so who knows...

His TV special is aired pretty randomly, but usually about twice a year I'll see ads for it. Just for Laughs is also really random, so it's hard to know when he'll pop up. However, this is really old, but you may be in luck...

http://www.thecomedynetwork.ca/servlet/ ... dyReleases
Comedy Network wrote:July 7, 2005
...Comedy Now! is a Gemini Award-winning series and has won multiple international awards, including 13 Worldfest Awards, and has been sold internationally, including to Comedy Central in the U.S.

This season features the comedic talents of Rick Currie, Debra DiGiovanni, Darren Frost, Jy Harris, Peter Kelamis, Nigel Lawrence, Daryl Makk, Jay Malone, Howie Miller, Dave Nystrom, Ian Sirota, Angelo Tsarouchas and Kerry Unger....
So there you go!
The complete DragonBall archive...Believe.
www.kanzentai.com

Grandmaster J
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Grandmaster J » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:24 am

Oh man. That was terrible. It actually sounds like they're mocking the series; making fun of it, if you will. That's the worst dub I've ever heard, and will probably ever hear in my life.

Maphisto86
Patreon Supporter

Post by Maphisto86 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:23 am

It's great how one of the best stand up's in Canada, Peter Kelamis dubbed Goku. :lol: I saw him on a show here in Canada called Corner Gas. He's great! 8) When I first saw him I never realized he did Goku's voice... :shock: Yeah he does stand up professionally but also some voice work.

Casual Matt
Advanced Regular

Post by Casual Matt » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:16 pm

bkev wrote:
The Lecherous Muten Roshi wrote:The script is much more accurate than FUNi's. :?
Yeah, but "DE SAIYA PEOPLE" sounds worse than Saiyan to me; lesson here is, never use litteral translations!
Still. They pronounced "Saiya" right.

Duo
I Live Here

Post by Duo » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:40 am

English Dub perfection.

My ears ring in pain from Gohan's groan/scream.