Least Favourite Couples

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:23 am

I can't speak for Magica, but I don't look for them, they find me!

My problem is that you can't find good images with any image searches (especially Google) without turning off the filter. But OH GOD at the things that you see with the filter off. :shock:
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Magica
Regular

Post by Magica » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:27 am

NeptuneKai wrote:
Magica wrote:
Gyt Kaliba wrote:I think I've stumbled across that on accident. Is it the one where she goes to the doctor? :shock:
Yep.
I know this is sounding gross but can you send me the link through PM?
Don’t get me curious danmit! :lol:
Type Palcomix into Google. It's the second result that says "Our Comix!" Then go to their Old Comics on the bottom of the page and download it there.

But warning, this site has embedded flash, hentai, loli, furry, and other comics.

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:31 am

...ok, so maybe Magica does look for it intentionally. :shock:

If so, she's the first girl I know who does so.
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Magica
Regular

Post by Magica » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:37 am

Gyt Kaliba wrote:...ok, so maybe Magica does look for it intentionally. :shock:

If so, she's the first girl I know who does so.
Why intentionally? I'm on an art site that posts some of that stuff and links to the main site.

Anyways, this topic needs to go back ON TOPIC.

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:43 am

Sorry it just sounded like that's what you were looking for in the first place. Apologies if it wasn't. :D

Yeah, it does. Back on topic, I've always been kinda fond of Gohan x Lime, but it doesn't have many supporters, mainly cuz she's filler.
Twitter

Sedorna
Beyond Newbie

Post by Sedorna » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:56 am

In terms of non-canon, no evidence for them whatsoever couples, I kinda think that blonde Lunch and #17 would make a nice couple. They could drive around, rob banks, shoot guns, and do all sorts of other romantic, datey stuff like that.

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:00 am

LOL, I can see that. They'd get along very well. :lol:
Twitter

SaiyaMel
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaiyaMel » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:28 am

As far as canonic couples go i'de say Krillin and 18.
Just Saiyan...

caejones
I Live Here

Post by caejones » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:57 am

B-kun: I have a hard time describing the sound I made when I read your post. :shock: :cry: . The disregard for the results of age+reason in DB pairing fics, I find highly disturbing. And... I think I'm glad for once that I can't read comics.

... I don't think I like Goten X Valise/Palace/whatever her name properly spelled is.. Then again, I don't really like that Goten got warped in GT to serve the role of the omnipresent-in-anime ladies'-man... V.V.
Dr Gero, in Budokai 2 wrote:Go, my Saiba Rangers!
Akira Toriyama, in Son Goku Densetsu wrote:You really can’t go by rumors (laughs).

SonEric84
Banned

Post by SonEric84 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:54 am

Gyt Kaliba wrote:I can't speak for Magica, but I don't look for them, they find me!

My problem is that you can't find good images with any image searches (especially Google) without turning off the filter. But OH GOD at the things that you see with the filter off. :shock:

lol Yeah, I've had that problem before...just never ran into something as out there as Mr. Satan and Pan, or Trunks and...himself.
Trans rights, now!

El Diabeetus
I Live Here

Post by El Diabeetus » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:05 pm

I always found PanxTrunks a bit odd, due to the fact Trunks is 14 years older than Pan.

God, I found that Dr. Gero-Pan thing on accident too, God that's freaky.

Thanos6
Advanced Regular

Post by Thanos6 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:11 am

Never, EVER, look for art by someone called Pandora's Box. Especially not Volumes one or two of the Kamehasutra. If you ever see a link, for God's sake don't click it. Biggest waste of talent ever.

Least favorite couples? Any of the ones from GT. Of the canon couples from the main series, funnily enough I rather like them all, though I'm pissed off at Vegeta/Bulma for sullying Yamcha.

As for Goten and Trunks, c'mon. They dance together without music. ;) You just know that when they're teenagers they're all over each other. :D
Trunks & Goten forever

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:53 am

Thanos6 wrote:Never, EVER, look for art by someone called Pandora's Box. Especially not Volumes one or two of the Kamehasutra. If you ever see a link, for God's sake don't click it. Biggest waste of talent ever.
Oh you just discovered him now and looked at the art without knowing what he does? Eeeeep! I feel bad for you. XD Most of us actually know about him. Totally well-known by anyone even remotely into hentai too, the Kamehasutra being one of his most famous.XD I'm kind of suprised to be honest that you're so shocked by him since you're a big proponent of GotenXTrunks. I mean, I figured you'd been exposed to lots of alt sexual fanart in that regard.
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:31 pm

SSJ4 Furanki wrote:I always found PanxTrunks a bit odd, due to the fact Trunks is 14 years older than Pan.
Trunks is technically old enough to be Pan's father.

Anyway, I've always liked BardockXSerpia, even though there's no evedince for it. I also always liked Tenshinhan and Lunch.

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:47 pm

Sun_Wukong said:
Anyway, I've always liked BardockXSerpia, even though there's no evidence for it.
There's no evidence for my favorite pairing there either, Toma x Seripa. They just look right there, lieing together...all dead and stuff. OK so they didn't really mean to be lieing together, but look at them! They fit. :lol:
Twitter

B-kun
Advanced Regular

Post by B-kun » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:09 pm

Sun_Wukong wrote: Anyway, I've always liked BardockXSerpia, even though there's no evedince for it. I also always liked Tenshinhan and Lunch.
I dunno about no evidence. That What-If in Meteor seemed to be rather hinty, if you ask me. And Tenshinhan/Lunch forever~

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:43 pm

Meteor or not, I still say there's more logical evidence against it than for it. XP

Thanos6
Advanced Regular

Post by Thanos6 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:28 pm

Jerseymilk wrote:
Thanos6 wrote:Never, EVER, look for art by someone called Pandora's Box. Especially not Volumes one or two of the Kamehasutra. If you ever see a link, for God's sake don't click it. Biggest waste of talent ever.
Oh you just discovered him now and looked at the art without knowing what he does? Eeeeep! I feel bad for you. XD Most of us actually know about him. Totally well-known by anyone even remotely into hentai too, the Kamehasutra being one of his most famous.XD I'm kind of suprised to be honest that you're so shocked by him since you're a big proponent of GotenXTrunks. I mean, I figured you'd been exposed to lots of alt sexual fanart in that regard.
I love them together as teenagers when they're supposed to fall victim to a combination of raging hormones and deepening friendship that brings about true love. Not as kids! I HATE shota.

And no, I knew about Pandora's Box for years. I was just warning everyone. :)
Trunks & Goten forever

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:40 pm

Thanos6 wrote:
Jerseymilk wrote:
I love them together as teenagers when they're supposed to fall victim to a combination of raging hormones and deepening friendship that brings about true love. Not as kids! I HATE shota.

And no, I knew about Pandora's Box for years. I was just warning everyone. :)
Ah okay, that makes more sense. XD Um, ya Pandora pretty much breaks every sexual taboo there is all at the same time in his pieces. XD Well not sure about bestiality.....but then I've only seen a few images he's done here and there. I'm figuring he's probably crossed that one with his Pokemon hentai art though. XD

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:01 pm

Jerseymilk wrote:Well not sure about bestiality.....
Saiyans ain't human. :P