"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.
User avatar
goku the krump dancer
I Live Here
Posts: 3687
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:34 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by goku the krump dancer » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:20 pm

I downloaded mine successfully, it just says the servers are down for maintenance.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

User avatar
KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6473
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
Location: Chicago, Illinois.

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:21 pm

Getting server maintenance notices. Lotta people trying to get on.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

User avatar
samuraix123
I Live Here
Posts: 3816
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by samuraix123 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:21 pm

SSJ God Gogeta wrote:Still trying.... Still nothing :(
Good luck buddy! I hope you get it! I'm trying to get the scouter from Gohan that way I can get the dragonballs to help you out but he keeps telling me ''It's just a watch!''
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

User avatar
KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6473
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
Location: Chicago, Illinois.

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:22 pm

samuraix123 wrote:
SSJ God Gogeta wrote:Still trying.... Still nothing :(
Good luck buddy! I hope you get it! I'm trying to get the scouter from Gohan that way I can get the dragonballs to help you out but he keeps telling me ''It's just a watch!''
The main website says its closed, so assumingly 20k people already got in.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

User avatar
DarkPrince_92
I Live Here
Posts: 3495
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:09 pm
Location: Glendale, CA
Contact:

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by DarkPrince_92 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Well it doesn't start till tomorrow so, I doubt anyone will get to do anything, even character creation until the beta starts tomorrow morning.
I am a freelance animator, check out my thangs. ART!

Check my webcomic series Off Guard now on webtoons!

PSN/Steam: MOSLittGaming

Gaming Channel/Socials: MOSLittGaming

User avatar
SSJ God Gogeta
I Live Here
Posts: 3194
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:33 am
Location: Canada

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by SSJ God Gogeta » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:24 pm

Well I guess i'm going to go cry in a pillow right now.....
"I am neither Goku nor Vegeta! I am the one who will defeat you!!" - Gogeta


I'm that guy who makes the avatars

User avatar
KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6473
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
Location: Chicago, Illinois.

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:27 pm

SSJ God Gogeta wrote:Well I guess i'm going to go cry in a pillow right now.....
Here

Image

He likes warm hugs.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

User avatar
samuraix123
I Live Here
Posts: 3816
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by samuraix123 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:28 pm

SSJ God Gogeta wrote:Well I guess i'm going to go cry in a pillow right now.....
Ahhh man....sorry about that. :(
Image
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

User avatar
Naruto6583
OMG CRAZY REGEN
Posts: 946
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:08 pm
Location: King, NC

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by Naruto6583 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:30 pm

Super SaiyaJon wrote:I got it as well! :D I can't WAIT to try this out! I'll probably stream it too if I feel like it.
Whats your PSN?
PSN SonGoku325
DeviantArt http://narut6228.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Black_Liger
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1333
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:26 am

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by Black_Liger » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:36 pm

AWWW YEAH!! Got it!! *This song plays*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FypzXbBr4qg
There's room for only one snake, and one big boss.

User avatar
SSJ God Gogeta
I Live Here
Posts: 3194
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:33 am
Location: Canada

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by SSJ God Gogeta » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:11 pm

Well I guess I don't get to play the beta that sucks..... Anyway thanks for all the helpful comments guys I hope you all enjoy the beta.
Image

Now all I gotta do is find something else to do with my weekend. :|
"I am neither Goku nor Vegeta! I am the one who will defeat you!!" - Gogeta


I'm that guy who makes the avatars

User avatar
CashmanX
Patreon Supporter
Posts: 926
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:05 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by CashmanX » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:33 pm

Uh, mine is downloading really slowly. Its been an hour-and-a-half and its only at 50%. Did I do something wrong? :|
____________________
olympia wrote: 21:28 why are we still talking about the emails
21:29 who gives a fuck
21:29 shut the fuck up trunks
21:29 * mean trump

User avatar
VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator
Posts: 17865
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:10 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:35 pm

CashmanX wrote:Uh, mine is downloading really slowly. Its been an hour-and-a-half and its only at 50%. Did I do something wrong? :|
Welcome to PlayStation Network. Please understand.

(You've done nothing wrong.)
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: April 2026 |] ::

User avatar
KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6473
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
Location: Chicago, Illinois.

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:41 pm

CashmanX wrote:Uh, mine is downloading really slowly. Its been an hour-and-a-half and its only at 50%. Did I do something wrong? :|
Mine only took 15 minutes. It'll depend on your internet quality and signal strength.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

User avatar
Black_Liger
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1333
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:26 am

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by Black_Liger » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:44 pm

KentalSSJ6 wrote:
CashmanX wrote:Uh, mine is downloading really slowly. Its been an hour-and-a-half and its only at 50%. Did I do something wrong? :|
Mine only took 15 minutes. It'll depend on your internet quality and signal strength.
1 GB is usually a bit slow on my connection, but I put it to download then I played hyrule warriors for 15 minutes, it was done by that D:
There's room for only one snake, and one big boss.

User avatar
samuraix123
I Live Here
Posts: 3816
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by samuraix123 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:46 pm

Mine took about 30 minutes. but when I first got a playstation 3 I couldn't believe how long it took to download a demo compared to xbox. I hate the installs too. that's the only knock I have against it.
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Nickolaidas
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1200
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:56 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by Nickolaidas » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:47 pm

GOT THE CODE!!!

f&*K YES!!!!!!!

User avatar
ZombieVito
Banned
Posts: 6222
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by ZombieVito » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:32 pm

Anyone got an extra code? :(

User avatar
SSJ God Gogeta
I Live Here
Posts: 3194
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:33 am
Location: Canada

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by SSJ God Gogeta » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:39 pm

Zombie wrote:Anyone got an extra code? :(
You didn't get one...... I feel your pain if I had one I would give you it but for some reason I was one of the unlucky ones..
"I am neither Goku nor Vegeta! I am the one who will defeat you!!" - Gogeta


I'm that guy who makes the avatars

User avatar
EXBadguy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
Posts: 1650
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:24 pm
Location: NJ, 'MERICA

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by EXBadguy » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:44 pm

And DONE! Man, it felt good getting the download. Oh, and I feel sorry for those who are unlucky. Just hope for a demo.
Akira Toriyama wrote:If anyone. ANYONE AT TOEI! Makes a movie about old and weak major villains returning, or making recolored versions of Super Saiyan, I'ma come to yo company and evict you from doing Dragon Ball ever again! Only I do those things, because people love me, and they despise you....derp!
Marco Polo wrote:Goku Black is a fan of DBZ who hates Super and has taken the form of a younger Goku (thinner shape, softer hair) to avenge the original series by destroying the new.

Post Reply