3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Trunks SP and Finale

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.
User avatar
Ahiru77
OMG CRAZY REGEN
Posts: 811
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:05 pm

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 8 now up!

Post by Ahiru77 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Sometimes Broly sounded evil and sometimes he sounded Recoome. The dub is bad, but it's really starting to sound normal. Goku's voice in particular.

Untill Big Green shows up. I cannot stop laughing at his name and even Vegeta said it. And the line "Wewon!" was pretty funny.

User avatar
Namekjin
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:54 pm

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 8 now up!

Post by Namekjin » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:18 pm

Broly - "Kako" I'm Kako for Kakarotto too, Broly. :)
"This is gonna be easier than coloring inside the lines!" - Vegeta
"OVER 9000!" - Vegeta
"YOU'LL NEVER ESCAPE....MY WRATH!!!" - Vegeta
Nobody wrote : The Season Sets are superior in every way!!!

Piccolo Daimaoh
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5407
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 8 now up!

Post by Piccolo Daimaoh » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:31 am

Hahaha, did anyone catch what they called Kaiō? I think it was like "kayche" or something. :P

User avatar
Castor Troy
I Live Here
Posts: 2134
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:37 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Contact:

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 8 now up!

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:56 am

Piccolo Daimaoh wrote:Hahaha, did anyone catch what they called Kaiō? I think it was like "kayche" or something. :P
I don't think Big Green Kaio ever got a name until Movie 8. :P

User avatar
Son Geeko
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 421
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:12 am
Location: Over there....

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 8 now up!

Post by Son Geeko » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:15 pm

"Magic Beam!"

:lol:

User avatar
The Time Traveller
Patreon Supporter
Posts: 3456
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: UK

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 8 now up!

Post by The Time Traveller » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:37 pm

Is Paragus played by Jeremy Irons or something?! He sounds so much like him.

The next one is a good'n, they actually say Tenshinhan, though they call him Tenshin as well. And Mr. Satan's name is pronounced like the Japanese version, Sah-tahn, not Say-ten iirc.

User avatar
Puto
I Live Here
Posts: 2673
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:40 am
Location: Portugal, Oeiras

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 8 now up!

Post by Puto » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:17 pm

They don't pronounce Satan like Japan, they pronounce it in some awkward not-like-Japan-and-not-like-America-either, something like "Suh-ten."

And Kaiō is "Keish."
Blue wrote:I love how Season 2 is so off color even the box managed to be so.

User avatar
Castor Troy
I Live Here
Posts: 2134
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:37 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Contact:

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 9 now up!

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:31 am

Updated with Big Green Movie 9!

This marks the end of Big Green.... or is it?

Note: Movie 9 is the final movie Picco... er, Big Green appears in.

It's not over yet! Give me your best shot!

User avatar
Chuquita
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 15307
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 9 now up!

Post by Chuquita » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:01 am

"Go-on-Gohan." XD

Those toys in that one backdrop are actually kind of creepy.

Looking forward to the supplemental material in the teaser.
On hiatus.

Piccolo Daimaoh
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5407
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 9 now up!

Post by Piccolo Daimaoh » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:48 am

Yay! On to the TV Specials! I can't wait to see how Big Green (don't know the name of the Dutch company) treated The History of Trunks. :P

User avatar
Ahiru77
OMG CRAZY REGEN
Posts: 811
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:05 pm

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 9 now up!

Post by Ahiru77 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:10 pm

I loved the part where Goku & Bojack are having a telephatic conversation. :mrgreen:


Man, I really love movie 9.

violadude
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 234
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:08 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 9 now up!

Post by violadude » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:16 am

Piccolo Daimaoh wrote:Yay! On to the TV Specials! I can't wait to see how Big Green (don't know the name of the Dutch company) treated The History of Trunks. :P
There is already a video on youtube with clips from History of Trunks if you're curious
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zphfSFmW-ak

Piccolo Daimaoh
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5407
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 9 now up!

Post by Piccolo Daimaoh » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:22 am

violadude wrote:
Piccolo Daimaoh wrote:Yay! On to the TV Specials! I can't wait to see how Big Green (don't know the name of the Dutch company) treated The History of Trunks. :P
There is already a video on youtube with clips from History of Trunks if you're curious
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zphfSFmW-ak
Thanks, but I'd rather watch Castor Troy's remix first :P .

User avatar
Castor Troy
I Live Here
Posts: 2134
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:37 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Contact:

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 9 now up!

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:53 pm

Piccolo Daimaoh wrote:
violadude wrote:
Piccolo Daimaoh wrote:Yay! On to the TV Specials! I can't wait to see how Big Green (don't know the name of the Dutch company) treated The History of Trunks. :P
There is already a video on youtube with clips from History of Trunks if you're curious
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zphfSFmW-ak
Thanks, but I'd rather watch Castor Troy's remix first :P .
The remix videos for Bardock and Trunks will be quite epic. 8)

nathantheguitarist
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
Posts: 1519
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:37 am

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Movie 9 now up!

Post by nathantheguitarist » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:20 pm

*eye-twitch*

Wait... AB Groupe did the TV Specials? This is news to me.
In a ditch somewhere

User avatar
Castor Troy
I Live Here
Posts: 2134
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:37 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Contact:

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Bardock SP. now

Post by Castor Troy » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:13 am

I've finally updated with the Bardock special. I think the ending to the remix video is the best one yet! :mrgreen:

The series finally comes to an end next month with the Trunks Special.

Enjoy!

User avatar
Chuquita
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 15307
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Bardock SP. now

Post by Chuquita » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:00 am

Bardock meeting Piccolo was wonderful. :3
Also, this explains that clip I've seen of adult Vegeta with that little kid voice and why it sounds that way.

Though I can't help but hear "We're going to Dairy Queen!" whenever I see that image of Nappa with his hands clasped together and the smile on his face. XD
On hiatus.

User avatar
Ahiru77
OMG CRAZY REGEN
Posts: 811
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:05 pm

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Bardock SP. now

Post by Ahiru77 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:50 am

I loved how that guy was talking doom and gloom while watching Goku and Krillin fetching milk. :lol:

User avatar
Castor Troy
I Live Here
Posts: 2134
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:37 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Contact:

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Bardock SP. now

Post by Castor Troy » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:12 am

Chuquita wrote:Bardock meeting Piccolo was wonderful. :3
Also, this explains that clip I've seen of adult Vegeta with that little kid voice and why it sounds that way.

Though I can't help but hear "We're going to Dairy Queen!" whenever I see that image of Nappa with his hands clasped together and the smile on his face. XD
The Big Green director still thought Adult Vegeta was a kid. :roll:

hui43210
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:17 pm
Location: Winnipeg,Manitoba,Canada

Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Bardock SP. now

Post by hui43210 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:27 am

Sadly, that was the best english Freeza I've ever heard! :lol: (other then lk :wink: )

Post Reply