If Hit is stronger than Vados, why didn't he steal the cube?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: If Hit is stronger than Vados, why didn't he steal the c

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:59 am

AvatarReiko wrote:Why people keep saying that Goku is nothing to the Beerus and Champa. Goku fought on par with a 100% Beerus in the battle of gods arc.
He wasn't at 100%. He was lying.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Darkprince410
I Live Here

Post by Darkprince410 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:48 pm

AvatarReiko wrote:Why people keep saying that Goku is nothing to the Beerus and Champa. Goku fought on par with a 100% Beerus in the battle of gods arc.
After they were returning home, Whis commented on Beerus not using his full power, and Beerus confirmed that he hadn't.
Whis: “Saying that you acknowledged Goku-san and would bring out 100% of your power was just a means of drawing out his full power. It was a lie, wasn’t it?”

Beerus: “You knew, didn’t you? Hmph.”
So him saying that he had used 100% of his strength was nothing more than a lie.

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:05 pm

Darkprince410 wrote:
After they were returning home, Whis commented on Beerus not using his full power, and Beerus confirmed that he hadn't.
Whis: “Saying that you acknowledged Goku-san and would bring out 100% of your power was just a means of drawing out his full power. It was a lie, wasn’t it?”

Beerus: “You knew, didn’t you? Hmph.”
So him saying that he had used 100% of his strength was nothing more than a lie.
:o

Faisal Shourov
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Faisal Shourov » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:27 pm

Big Black Saiyan wrote:
Faisal Shourov wrote:I wonder if Hit can beat Zeno's guards, since whis and Vados are no match for him. Still doesn't make sense why he didn't take the cube by force
Is Hit actually stronger than Vados??
4x as strong. Hit is 60 at least, where Vados is around 15
Toyotarō: … I get the feeling I’ve just heard something amazing (laughs). Lord Beerus and Whis turn up in Dragon Ball Super, and have become an unsurpassable wall for Goku and the gang. What do the two of them mean to you?

Toriyama: Well… First off, right now I don’t have any plans for Goku and Vegeta to surpass Beerus and Whis.

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:37 pm

Beerus challenged Goku and Hit to fight them to change the rules. Goku didn't say anything and Hit was on the other side shitting his pants against Champa. Hit being stronger than Vados is ridiculous, he was implied kajillion times to be weaker than Champa.

ChaosLordBrandon
Regular

Post by ChaosLordBrandon » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:01 pm

Hit and Goku are fodder to Beerus and Champa as confirmed by Hit himself who was scared of Champa when Champa threatened to kill him.

Faisal Shourov
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Faisal Shourov » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:20 pm

ChaosLordBrandon wrote:Hit and Goku are fodder to Beerus and Champa as confirmed by Hit himself who was scared of Champa when Champa threatened to kill him.
Champa was scared of Hit and Goku as well. That's before Hit became tired after fighting with Goku

Toyotarō: … I get the feeling I’ve just heard something amazing (laughs). Lord Beerus and Whis turn up in Dragon Ball Super, and have become an unsurpassable wall for Goku and the gang. What do the two of them mean to you?

Toriyama: Well… First off, right now I don’t have any plans for Goku and Vegeta to surpass Beerus and Whis.

nite_jay
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by nite_jay » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:58 pm

I would think that that getting stronger would be a lot more complicated than just multiplying a powerlevel. :problem:

Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Faisal Shourov wrote:
ChaosLordBrandon wrote:Hit and Goku are fodder to Beerus and Champa as confirmed by Hit himself who was scared of Champa when Champa threatened to kill him.
Champa was scared of Hit and Goku as well. That's before Hit became tired after fighting with Goku

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Inmediately after, Vados says that Champa can punish both Hit and Goku.
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.

MadSaiyantist
Beyond Newbie

Post by MadSaiyantist » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:11 pm

Vados wasn't the least bit worried about SsjB Goku x10 or Hit. Obviously in the manga they never went above the SsjB level of power. Either way Vados seemed interested in the fight rather than frightened by their power.