Why isn't Android 18 or Videl getting any attention?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Why isn't Android 18 or Videl getting any attention?

Post by fadeddreams5 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:16 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
fadeddreams5 wrote:I want Future Trunks to see Android 18, get another PTSD episode, and punch her in the face.
He already saw the two different versions of Android 17 and 18 and didn't go though any PTSD episode when he saw the Androids again in the main timeline.
He was expecting to see them then. This would be a shocker.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

SSJ Human
Regular

Re: Why isn't Android 18 or Videl getting any attention?

Post by SSJ Human » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:37 pm

fadeddreams5 wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:
fadeddreams5 wrote:I want Future Trunks to see Android 18, get another PTSD episode, and punch her in the face.
He already saw the two different versions of Android 17 and 18 and didn't go though any PTSD episode when he saw the Androids again in the main timeline.
He was expecting to see them then. This would be a shocker.
Good point. He might have thought they killed them by now and go crazy from basically all of the threats in his timeline still being around. Plus bringing back 17 would be good.