Bullza wrote:But that's following logic, the series does not work like that. As Tagoma proved.Vegeta didn't reach anywhere near god level between the Cell games and the Buu arc. That was 7 years. Wrong.
In the Namek saga it was all about the Zenkai boost. Vegeta was beaten and knocked out cold and almost drowned against Zarbon. His power went up 25%.
Goku was beaten by Vegeta but he was still conscious yet his power increased 33 fold. Vegeta had a hole blasted through him and was seconds from death and his boost was nothing like that.
It happened that way though because the plot called for Goku to be stronger than the others after healing.
Vegeta didn't get to God level between the Cell and Buu arcs because that level didn't exist within the plot back then. It does exist now though and so characters are of that level now.
You don't have to like it. I don't like Yamcha being stronger than Raditz, I don't like Krillin being able to kill 5 Raditz with one move, I don't like Guru putting his hand on Krillin's head and now he's stronger than Saiyan arc Vegeta, I don't like how Dr Gero tampered with a teenage girl and made her vastly more powerful than the known strongest beings in the universe, I don't like Frieza doing a few months of training and him surpassing Super Vegito etc
But that's how this series works.
Goku's power-ups on Namek are probably the most BS power gain in the series. He went from weaker than 18,000 Vegeta, to having a power level of 3 million in just a few days. Or Piccolo going from being weaker than third form Freeza to beating up someone stronger than Freeza's true form in four years.




