Dragonball Errors

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

samuraix123
I Live Here

Re: Dragonball Errors

Post by samuraix123 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:36 am

Fusion Reborn movie(picture taken from my remastered DVD)
Goku's sleeve is colored Orange, Instead of Blue.
Here we have a shot of Goku and Vegeta performing Fusion & Vegeta has his White gloves on
Image(not an error)
Then Janemba fires a blast and they both dodge out of the way and Bam! Vegeta's gloves are gone and now he has wristbands on.
Last edited by samuraix123 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:49 am

One of the Kai eyecatchers has Vegeta in his Android/Cell Arc Saiyan Uniform when he should be in his Frieza Saga uniform.

Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

CaBrPi
Advanced Regular

Post by CaBrPi » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:55 am

No, I'm pretty sure that's the same armor he wore during the Freeza arc. Remember, after getting demolished by Recoome, he returns to Freeza's ship and gets a new pair that doesn't have the shoulder protectors.

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:05 am

CaBrPi wrote:No, I'm pretty sure that's the same armor he wore during the Freeza arc. Remember, after getting demolished by Recoome, he returns to Freeza's ship and gets a new pair that doesn't have the shoulder protectors.
That new armour is different, it doesn't have the golden bands on the shoulders.
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

CaBrPi
Advanced Regular

Post by CaBrPi » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:08 am

Saiga wrote:
CaBrPi wrote:No, I'm pretty sure that's the same armor he wore during the Freeza arc. Remember, after getting demolished by Recoome, he returns to Freeza's ship and gets a new pair that doesn't have the shoulder protectors.
That new armour is different, it doesn't have the golden bands on the shoulders.
Oh, you're right. I never noticed it before.

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:31 am

Vegeta has no wristbands then he gets them but they're not colored(Shots taken from the Dragon-Box)
Episode 124(also this episode has Yamcha's different colored clothes. check the first page)
Here we see a shot of Vegeta with no wristbands
Image(not an error)
Then we get another shot of Vegeta and he has wristbands that aren't colored(This Error was fixed in Kai)
Yet another error on this episode
Here we see a shot of Piccolo and Goku. And Goku's Orange outer shirt is gone
Image(not an error)
But then we get a close up shot and Bam! Goku's orange shirt has returned
Image( I'm getting deja vu)
Last edited by samuraix123 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
#1 Paikuhan fan!

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:30 am

Yamcha's hair in the manga change:
They should be like this

But in one page they change (3rd panel)
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:19 pm

I need someones help! What is the number of the episode in GT were Bulma first tells Vegeta about how she can make him go Super Saiyan 4, also I believe he is sitting in a blutz wave machine as well? I know an error in that episode but i just need an episode number
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:19 pm

samuraix123 wrote:I need someones help! What is the number of the episode in GT were Bulma first tells Vegeta about how she can make him go Super Saiyan 4, also I believe he is sitting in a blutz wave machine as well? I know an error in that episode but i just need an episode number
Saiga to the rescue!

The first time Bulma tells Vegeta he can go Super Saiyan 4 is at the end of episode 55, "The Heart of The Prince".
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Thank you! I'll be uploading the error a little later tonight :)
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:42 pm

How many instances do you think there is with Frieza without lipstick? Hehe.
Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:44 pm

Vegeta gets a shirt
Dragonball GT Episode 55(Thanks to Saiga I was able to find this error that I remembered)
Here we see a shot of Vegeta shirtless
Then we get another shot of vegeta and this time he's wearing a shirt
Then he goes back to being shirtless
Vegeta's wounds disappears and reappears
Episode 83
Here we see a shot of Vegeta begging Dende to heal him But Vegeta's wounds has vanished
But Dende will not heal those with evil in their heart so he flies off and we see Vegeta's wound has returned
Last edited by samuraix123 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
#1 Paikuhan fan!

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:35 am

Vegeta's eye's change color when he goes Super Saiyan 4
Dragonball GT Episode 59
Here we see a shot of Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta's eyes and they are Blue
But in this shot Vegeta's eyes are now Yellow
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Pokewhiz7
I Live Here

Post by Pokewhiz7 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:37 am

Geez, how do you find so many of these?

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:40 am

A-lot of time and research :lol: most of the ones that I've found, are me just watching episodes or movies and noticing them lol
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:51 am

samuraix123 wrote:Vegeta's eye's change color when he goes Super Saiyan 4
Dragonball GT Episode 59
Here we see a shot of Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta's eyes and they are Blue
But in this shot Vegeta's eyes are now Yellow
Even better, later on he has green eyes, and even green eyes with no pupil! :lol: Sadly I can't find the episode with the no pupil eyes though.

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:01 am

We must have that on here :lol: you get me the episode and I'll get it lol
#1 Paikuhan fan!

BluezaBladeNZ
Regular

Post by BluezaBladeNZ » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:07 am

Here it is:

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:15 am

that's awesome :lol:
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:33 am

BluezaBladeNZ wrote:Here it is:

Thank you! I remember seeing it a few weeks ago but couldn't find it now.