Future Trunks' new form!

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Mazingerdestro
Regular

Re: Future Trunks' new form!

Post by Mazingerdestro » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:57 am

Ssjssjgod a form that uses both normal and God ki by creating a balance.
Ssj uses ki 100%
Ssjblue uses God ki 100%
Ssjssjgod uses 70% ki and 30% God ki

Ki gives him power threw Rage boosts and makes the muscles grow while God ki holds these muscles back while allowing the power to remain high and the speed to increase.

I can see vegeta and Goku following different paths with the one focusing on God ki and the other on normal.

buutenks
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by buutenks » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:21 pm

EH, well whatever it is, its a nice new form and i welcome it.

Plus seeing Black Rose getting ploughed through mountains was fun. I always love destruction.

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:48 pm

Mazingerdestro wrote:Ssjssjgod a form that uses both normal and God ki by creating a balance.
Ssj uses ki 100%
Ssjblue uses God ki 100%

Ki gives him power threw Rage boosts and makes the muscles grow while God ki holds these muscles back while allowing the power to remain high and the speed to increase.

I can see vegeta and Goku following different paths with the one focusing on God ki and the other on normal.
Cool and what has this to do with Trunks and the lacking explanation? Or better... Ecen if you are right I do not care cuz they should explain something MAJOR as this in the series itself.

And people please do not come up with Super Saiyan 2 at the Cell saga. There at least the whole point has been to get above Super Saiyan... And Goku even mentioned Gohan was able to surpass it in RoSaT briefly.

Trunks just went mad and that's it... Blue aura coming out of his body but no one cares

Mazingerdestro
Regular

Post by Mazingerdestro » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:17 pm

Kishido wrote:
Mazingerdestro wrote:Ssjssjgod a form that uses both normal and God ki by creating a balance.
Ssj uses ki 100%
Ssjblue uses God ki 100%

Cool and what has this to do with Trunks and the lacking explanation? Or better... Ecen if you are right I do not care cuz they should explain something MAJOR as this in the series itself.

And people please do not come up with Super Saiyan 2 at the Cell saga. There at least the whole point has been to get above Super Saiyan... And Goku even mentioned Gohan was able to surpass it in RoSaT briefly.

Trunks just went mad and that's it... Blue aura coming out of his body but no one cares
What?

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:12 am

Mazingerdestro wrote:
Kishido wrote:
Ssj uses ki 100%
Ssjblue uses God ki 100%

What?
What?

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:00 am

Ssj uses ki 100%
Ssjblue uses God ki 100%

Did you make this up or is it stated somewhere?
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Mazingerdestro
Regular

Post by Mazingerdestro » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:09 am

Kishido wrote:
Mazingerdestro wrote:
Kishido wrote:

What?
What?
Yes what?

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:03 am

I'm not sure what this form is, but judging from this episode it dosn't seem like a temporary boost since he deliberatly transformed into it to fight Black (and Zamasu), after Mai tried to snipe him. Why won't they explain it?
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

PsionicWarrior

Post by PsionicWarrior » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:08 am

Mazingerdestro wrote:
Kishido wrote:
Mazingerdestro wrote:
What?
What?
Yes what?
What lol

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:33 am

Mazingerdestro wrote:
Kishido wrote:
Mazingerdestro wrote: What?
What?
Yes what?
It's fairly obvious that what someone needs to do here is be more specific. Combo breaker, I know, but we can't fill the thread with whats.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:41 am

So far Super has been pretty good at explaining new forms so I think we will eventually know what kind of form Trunks obtained. As of now it looks like an unmastered SSB but that wouldn't explain why his hair got up. He's definitely using God Ki though.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:01 am

Still nothing

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:26 am

Kishido wrote:Still nothing
I don't think they will ever provide an explanation or even a name for Future Trunks new form. I think Toei will leave that shit to Dragon Ball Heroes. Ugh.

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:24 am

After 4 episodes, they still didn't bother to explain Trunks's new form. Even though we got some vague hints with Trunks bulking up and then tapping into his new form, we still don't know what his new power really is besides it having Gold & Blue aura. This form is starting to become an asspull, tbh.

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:03 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
Kishido wrote:Still nothing
I don't think they will ever provide an explanation or even a name for Future Trunks new form. I think Toei will leave that shit to Dragon Ball Heroes. Ugh.
Most likely this... Heroes will name it.

My guess is... False Super Saiyan God

TekTheNinja

Post by TekTheNinja » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:32 am

Unless they explain it imma stick to my headcanon that training with Vegeta had him get a bit of god ki transfered to him.

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:15 pm

TekTheNinja wrote:Unless they explain it imma stick to my headcanon that training with Vegeta had him get a bit of god ki transfered to him.
Good theory. That would probably explain why Vegeta could get god ki. Goku transferred to him while they sparred!

buutenks

Post by buutenks » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:30 pm

The form has already been explained. It is ssj rage mode basically. No god ki whatsoever in it.

Gowasu says it clearly. This is the power of rage.

TekTheNinja

Post by TekTheNinja » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:21 pm

buutenks wrote:The form has already been explained. It is ssj rage mode basically. No god ki whatsoever in it.

Gowasu says it clearly. This is the power of rage.
But he turns it on and off at will. Sure he activated it with rage, but what the fuck IS IT?

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:21 am

Still nothing. When the hell they are gonna give us an explanation? GOD. It isn't our work for us spectators to fill Toei's plot-holes in the series! :problem:
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!