Water Green Alien

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Fuujin
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Water Green Alien

Post by Fuujin » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:35 pm

What CD is this piece from? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the Music Database.
It's party time, Ginyu style!

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Water Green Alien

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:42 pm

Fuujin wrote:What CD is this piece from? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the Music Database.
On Hit 14 there's "Mizu-Iro Seinin [Sky-Blue Aliens]," which I think is what you might be thinking of. Pretty sure I've seen it translated as "Water Green Alien" (come to think of it, yeah... Julian, isn't "mizu" = "water" and why is it not in this case?)
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

SaiyaJedi
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Water Green Alien

Post by SaiyaJedi » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:19 am

VegettoEX wrote:
Fuujin wrote:What CD is this piece from? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the Music Database.
On Hit 14 there's "Mizu-Iro Seinin [Sky-Blue Aliens]," which I think is what you might be thinking of. Pretty sure I've seen it translated as "Water Green Alien" (come to think of it, yeah... Julian, isn't "mizu" = "water" and why is it not in this case?)
"Mizu-iro" can be translated as "sky blue" or (literally) "the color of water," depending on what exactly you consider such a color to be.
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。