Goku Tossing the Potara to Gohan

Help the Kanzenshuu staff beta-test new sections, new website initiatives, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Goku Tossing the Potara to Gohan

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:11 pm

I'd like to flesh out the "Transformations - Fusion" page with some of the "hinted-at" fusions in the TV series. One of them would be Goku throwing the Potara to Gohan... of course, he DROPPED IT, so that never happened... but it almost did.

Sadly, I don't have that one Fusion disc. Crap. Does anyone else, and be willing to / can get me a couple screenies of that section? That'd rock. With that said, I leave you with:

:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Dragon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Dragon » Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:43 pm

I don't know if there's any pictures in the manga or the series, but I know of a "hinted at" fusion that people seem to forget. Remember when Supreme Kai handed Goku the potara earings, Goku was going to fuse with him? But then the Supreme Kai said no since the fused character wouldn't be all that great. You could add that info to the page if you want, it's just to help. Anyway, hope it helps!
Gerry Dragan (yes, that's my real name.)