"Rumor Guide" - Video Games?

Help the Kanzenshuu staff beta-test new sections, new website initiatives, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

"Rumor Guide" - Video Games?

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:08 pm

I've been considering adding a new (fifth) sub-section to the "Rumor Guide," one dedicated solely to video-game-related rumors.

We've already got the Gotenks/Final Bout one, the Capcom one, sorta kinda the DBZ2 one... and with Budokai 3 out, there's TONS of things to add (Bulma, old characters, etc.). What do people think?

And can you think of any other specific video-game rumors that could be added?
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:19 pm

I think this is a great idea, since there's so many video game rumors out there.

Off the top of my head, I can remember Gotenks and Golden Ôzaru Baby Vegeta being playable characters in Final Bout. I also remember SSJ4 Goku was supposed to be in Budokai 1, but they listed the instructions from Final Bout. :roll:

Mugenmidget
Regular

Post by Mugenmidget » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:12 pm

I think it's time to perhaps start covering Dragonball videogames as a whole.

Superpope was doing a great job, but it seems that there's no good site for the collaboration of the new and the old stuff.

It wouldn't take much, just a database and of course whatever other interesting things you'd like to add.

It isn't necessary at all I just think it would bring this site closer to being that ever encompassing encyclopedia that it is.

Dragon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Dragon » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:45 pm

Deus ex Machina wrote:I think this is a great idea, since there's so many video game rumors out there.

Off the top of my head, I can remember Gotenks and Golden Ôzaru Baby Vegeta being playable characters in Final Bout. I also remember SSJ4 Goku was supposed to be in Budokai 1, but they listed the instructions from Final Bout. :roll:
Yeah, I remember hearing that, in Budokai 1, if you beat each tournament mode with each character in first place, you could unlock Super Saiyan 4 Goku. Does that have any truth to it? I was almost ready to try it the other day.
Gerry Dragan (yes, that's my real name.)

Deus ex Machina

Post by Deus ex Machina » Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:04 pm

No, SSJ4 Goku was definatly not in Budokai 1. Somebody had just copied the instructions on how to unlock him in Final Bout, and submitted it to a Budokai cheat page. I wanted to make sure though, so I actually tried beating tournament mode with each character. I didn't unlock anything, except a butt load of money.

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:15 am

What about that whole "Lost Movie" or "OVA" was from a video game wich started rumors.

Also you can add those American SNES carts that have a Dragonball game on it that are obviously fakes, like this one here...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 1&tc=photo

Or the Dragon Power \ Dragon Ball Info. Or Bid for power things ... or those Dragonball AF coumputer games on Yahoo Auctions.

SaiyaJedi
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by SaiyaJedi » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:29 am

Tanooki Kuribo wrote:What about that whole "Lost Movie" or "OVA" was from a video game wich started rumors.
You mean this? :P
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

Deus ex Machina

Post by Deus ex Machina » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:30 am

Isn't that cartridge Super Boutoden 3?

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:58 am

You mean this?
Of course I mean that one why would you bring that up? Are you trying to tell me you already went over that topic and woulnd't move that over to a video game related rumor section?

I'am really don't mean it in a mean way, I just wanted to know if you were trying to tell me somthing.

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:35 pm

Tanooki Kuribo wrote:Are you trying to tell me you already went over that topic and woulnd't move that over to a video game related rumor section?
I'm not Julian, but that sounds about right. :)