New Kai Character Songs and BGM to be released

Discussion specifically regarding the "refreshed" TV version of DBZ created in Japan for its 20th anniversary, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

New Kai Character Songs and BGM to be released

Post by JulieYBM » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:12 pm

From the front page of the site:
DragonBall Kai: Character Song & BGM CD Announced
VegettoEX @ 5:52 pm EDT -- We are back and recovering from Otakon, and while you wait for us to gather all sorts of fantastic audio, video, and pictures to share with you all, kick back in your chair and prepare for a new CD in September!

A new Character Song & BGM CD release (COCX-36424) will come out for DragonBall Kai on 22 September 2010 in Japan for ¥2940. It seems to be a continuation of both the DragonBall Kai Song Collection and the BGM Collection series (of which there have been two releases so far). In addition to a TV-sized version of the current closing theme, "Kokoro no Hane" (which incidentally just received its own full-version release in eleven different packages), the new CD will also contain songs for at least the characters of Cell and Trunks.

Will these songs be in-character, similar to Dende's and Vegeta's songs on the original Song Collection for Kai...? Early descriptions of that first disc also listed a theme for Kuririn which never came to be, so we should probably hold back a little anticipation until a final track listing is revealed.

We all want Norio Wakamoto singing, though. Seriously. We do.
Yes, we do. Norio Wakamoto singing would make so much money I can't see how it would not be him singing the song.

By the way I'm posting this here as it is pretty Kai specific, but I understand if the mods want to move it.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf