Hey omae!!!

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Hey omae!!!

Post by Dayspring » Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:00 pm

First sorry to EX for starting a new thread, wasn't sure if omae would read any replies to the other one. Feel free to merge them with your divine mod powers.

omae: My site is dedicated to the manga mainly, but I wanted to add Neko Majin Z's Onio and Kuriiza since they're also done by Toriyama (in a special section of the site): Onio because he's saiyan and Kuriiza because he's the son of Freeza. The only problem is that nowhere in the Neko Majin Z manga does he say he's Freeza's offspring. =P

I was wondering if you would let me put the 2 pics you gave EX about Kuriiza on my site as proof that he's Freeza's son? I'd give you full props of course.

If you feel I should ask EX, he said to ask you. If you're insulted that I copy+pasted the request I asked of him, well then I'll jump through whatever hoops you want me to in order make you say yes. If you say no, I will hurt you. :shock: Just kidding. Unless you say no. :x ( :D )
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.