"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Mnich
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Mnich » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:32 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Mnich wrote:Did I just saw UI Vegetto?
where?
Well, not sure but that silver hair looks like UI.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:34 am

Grimlock wrote:Now it is just missing Goku Junior and Vegeta Junior from the old part. Once Heroes have them, the cast will be completed (?). Only Dende knows when they will appear but hopefully in a nearer future than we think.

Once we get rid of the old cast, I really want Heroes to focus on Dragon Ball Online again, there are more characters to be added and I do want Android 9 to get more attention (mostly in response to Android 21 character).
I’d say it’s possible but probably not anytime soon(getting Goku jr and vegeta jr) because the game is supposed to take place around their life time(I know the only evidence to support this is VM which is its own continuity) but I still believe that’s what they’re goin’ for with the arcade game(atleast the trailers) that our world is just the dragon world in the far future and the arcade machines have time traveling properties so we can see the warriors of the past. Which would explain why we haven’t got either yet
Last edited by S3 Hendrix on Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:42 am

Wouldn't that just be SSB KKX10 Vegito?

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:47 am

Mnich wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Mnich wrote:Did I just saw UI Vegetto?
where?
Well, not sure but that silver hair looks like UI.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Looks more like they were trying to use a solid colour to depict the look of the kaioken on goku blue because they cant do it with lighting effects for whatever reason but an interesting visual point

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:11 pm

So what's that giant turtle thing Demigra has?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:25 pm

Majin Demigra wrote:So what's that giant turtle thing Demigra has?
Shirogame.

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:02 pm

That looks more like Super Saiyan Rosé (Kaioken) Vegetto than Ultra Instinct Vegetto, but I'll be pleased to be surprised

In the manga, Goku did mention Ultra Instinct, so it could be foreshadowing.

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:04 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:Was it explained why Goku Xeno has adult body?
Or he wasn't turned into kid at all?
Goku Xeno isn’t GT Goku
I know that. But he got through GT events. And without Goku becoming a kid there would be no Black Star saga and Baby wouldn't be revealed and Goku wouldn't get SSj4.
That's why i am asking how it looked in his timeline.
something late but ..
the events of the battle of the gods happened .. for xeno goku
That means that Pilaf became good and did not ask for the initial wish and the black star dragon ball does not exist or that seems to be why Goku kept his adult age
basically it's a fusion of stories
https://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Goku:_Xeno

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:11 pm

Tai Lung wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
Goku Xeno isn’t GT Goku
I know that. But he got through GT events. And without Goku becoming a kid there would be no Black Star saga and Baby wouldn't be revealed and Goku wouldn't get SSj4.
something late but ..
That means that Pilaf became good and did not ask for the initial wish and the black star dragon ball does not exist or that seems to be why Goku kept his adult age
It contradicts everything though. Without Kid Goku there would be no searching for Black Star balls and Baby wouldn't be discovered, Myuu wouldn't know Goku and so wouldn't create Super 17. It makes no sense.
Besides, is Pilaf really good lol? I don't think so. Even in RoF saga he was trying to get a wish. The only contradiction is that he isn't small in GT, but:
-He could make the same wish as a kid
-He might not even become a kid in Xeno timeline
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:07 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:
something late but ..
It contradicts everything though. Without Kid Goku there would be no searching for Black Star balls and Baby wouldn't be discovered, Myuu wouldn't know Goku and so wouldn't create Super 17. It makes no sense.
Besides, is Pilaf really good lol? I don't think so. Even in RoF saga he was trying to get a wish. The only contradiction is that he isn't small in GT, but:
they become friends of goten and trunks live in the bulma house ...
ROF does not exist in the continuity of xeno goku so it does not get ssj blue, frieza does not revive and pilaf stops trying to look for its desire, that anyway mai and shu no longer had an interest in that ... they preferred money and food
baby could perfectly have been born and traveled to the planet earth for revenge does not change that is more easy .. because the intervention of trunks was what caused than baby to wake up before finishing his evolution
the arc of super 17 could not pass simply.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:28 pm

Tai Lung wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
something late but ..
ROF does not exist in the continuity of xeno goku so it does not get ssj blue, frieza does not revive and pilaf stops trying to look for its desire, that anyway mai and shu no longer had an interest in that ... they preferred money and food
baby could perfectly have been born and traveled to the planet earth for revenge does not change that is more easy .. because the intervention of trunks was what caused than baby to wake up before finishing his evolution
Ya’ll this isn’t the “what if” thread please take it somewhere else, we know nothing about Goku Xeno’s timelines, and hints from the 3ds game do not effect the arcade game, mangas or anime since none are in the same continuity. Just because he has ssj4 doesn’t mean he lived through the events of GT

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:48 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:
Ya’ll this isn’t the “what if” thread please take it somewhere else, we know nothing about Goku Xeno’s timelines, and hints from the 3ds game do not effect the arcade game, mangas or anime since none are in the same continuity. Just because he has ssj4 doesn’t mean he lived through the events of GT
if you want to see it like this ..
but that info is supposed to be from the game .. there's nothing to say that it's not like that

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:27 pm

Tai Lung wrote:something late but ..
yes, you missed all the post where the BoG events happened only in the not-canon 3DS game version of Goku:Xeno, not in the arcade(main canon) nor in the manga

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:05 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:something late but ..
yes, you missed all the post where the BoG events happened only in the not-canon 3DS game version of Goku:Xeno, not in the arcade(main canon) nor in the manga
I was reviewing pages back and I have not seen
ok so ok then as they said above is a goku of which nothing is known

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:00 pm

Remember in Xenovere Demigra said he would make the Shenrons his slaves

https://youtu.be/F6Eli_ivQh4

And now we have this

https://m.imgur.com/vB2klpy

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:42 am

Majin Demigra wrote:Remember in Xenovere Demigra said he would make the Shenrons his slaves

https://youtu.be/F6Eli_ivQh4

And now we have this

https://m.imgur.com/vB2klpy
That's actually a really good catch. Funny considering no situation in the game lets that dialogue happen though.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:33 am

I dunno if y'all know this, but the Xeno Goten in UM3 is actually Ultimate Xeno Goten:

This is Goten's first what-if form after 8 years of Heroes! Xeno Gohan also has Ultimate btw.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:02 am

I saw that. I would post here but then I saw that Xeno Dragons (and other characters, like Jeice, Muten Roshi...) also have something written under the names (it might have something to do with how things are organized or something else entirely, because there are way more evidences throughout the sets of missions with icons displaying something written under the names and others don't).

There is this:

And then there is this:

For Xeno Gohan, there is this:

And then there is this:

There are no differences between the base form and the supposed Ultimate form, which is something that exist in Heroes, as we see it in regular Gohan.

Base:

Ultimate:

I think it's better to wait until UM3 is released, so we get to see clearer what's going on.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:40 am

Too bad they aren't releasing any DBH wallpapers except for those background images on main site that change every mission.
Trailers and site have plenty of pretty cool images that are covered in text. That shot of dragons i posted on previous page would be cool without text and i would make it my new wallpaper.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:47 am

Grimlock wrote:it might have something to do with how things are organized or something else entirely, because there are way more evidences throughout the sets of missions with icons displaying something written under the names and others don't
The characters have their "form" under THEIR names when they are the ones initiating a combo attack.
The others charaxcters joining the combo don't get their form specified.

(IIRC it's a gameplay mechanic: the starting usint must be in the specified form to start the attack, while the support units can be in any form as long as they have the correct name.
I don't think there are unit that start team attack AND have a transforming mechanic(therefore all the leading units are in the necessary form from the start), but it was probably done to be future-proof.)

Also: the Shadow Dragons(both GT and Xeno) have "Jaakuryuu"=Evil Dragon=Shadow Dragon under their names.
Jeice and Muten have "Normal".

And Ultimate Gohan is specifically "Potential Liberated" form of "Son Gohan: Teen" in Heroes(unlike other games like Dokkan where it's a different character name)

So, yeah. In short, now we have Ultimate Goten:Xeno which is very interesting