"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragotaker
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:16 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:49 pm
Goku Xeno wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:18 pm Regarding Mysterious Man identity
does that imply he'd Bardock?
That reminds me, Bardock has been involved in the game storyline more than a couple of times now, however it seems like he never really interacts with the main characters, like he is always working in the shadows whe he is the good guy, of course we don't really have much information about the arcade story before Prison Planet where Heroes popularity skyrocketed with the promotional anime and manga so i can't really tell if anything happened before those events but what i'm trying to say is if the new character is truly Bardock would it be the first time he ever truly interacts with the main cast?

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:27 am

Gt91 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:38 am
ankokudaishogun wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:22 pm
Gt91 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:27 am Is that Heart "ssj2"?
No.
His hair is different from his first trasformation. I thought it was a new level/power up.
His hair isn't actually different, they are just being surprisingly consistent with it. Just like Trunks in the Cell arc, his hair in base form being different affects his transformed one:
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:02 pm

It's kind of weird how Dimps handles these details. They can make Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 look different for some characters but they mess it up for others. Xeno Gohanks has longer bangs than Gohanks (because Trunks has long hair)...

Speaking of which, imagine if Super Saiyan Rosé 2 turns out to have the same hairstyle as Super Saiyan in-game. :lol:
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:14 am

So do we know what race Hearts is yet?

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:02 pm

I personally haven't seen a single information about his race yet.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:46 pm

Looking back to his original design, along with the name Hearts, I always had a gut feeling he could originate from Universe 2 as a villain. He just kinda radiates magical girl villain.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:30 pm

Now that popular manga site is down is anyone translating heroes anymore?

You know so I can avoid that site because it's probably illegal...
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

TheDankness

Post by TheDankness » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:09 pm

OK so I was searching the internet for leads on the hooded guy's identity and and I found a YouTube channel that says he ''cant tell you guys the identity of the hooded guy" LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67GAmP91Lxo at 4:40 and he said he'll ''upload the identity soon''

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:34 pm

He can't tell the identity because he doesn't know. We will all know his identity on July 15th (if BBM9 doesn't get postponed) together.

You shouldn't be searching for anything related to Heroes (except for this very thread), especially on Youtube.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:59 pm

TheDankness wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:09 pm OK so I was searching the internet for leads on the hooded guy's identity and and I found a YouTube channel that says he ''cant tell you guys the identity of the hooded guy" LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67GAmP91Lxo at 4:40 and he said he'll ''upload the identity soon''
I mean, to be honest, I'm not watching that, but...
Grimlock wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:34 pm He can't tell the identity because he doesn't know.
This. It's just bait to keep people watching. Most of the time, content creators aren't actually sitting on exclusive not-yet-revealed info that the rest of us can't also get our hands on.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:22 pm

This. It's just bait to keep people watching. Most of the time, content creators aren't actually sitting on exclusive not-yet-revealed info that the rest of us can't also get our hands on.
Remember that one time years ago where the Xeno Shadow Dragons were leaked by somebody?
unless i'm misremembering because pretty sure that happened, only that time though.

Anyways given the evidence so far i'm pretty sure is gonna be Bardock, maybe the guy in the video too saw that pic where they group characters in the arcade, not like he will lose anything if he's wrong.

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:07 pm

Dragotaker wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:22 pm
Remember that one time years ago where the Xeno Shadow Dragons were leaked by somebody?
unless i'm misremembering because pretty sure that happened, only that time though.
Well, I did say "most of the time" rather than "always". There are absolutely some exceptions, it's just that they're few and far between.
Dragotaker wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:22 pm Anyways given the evidence so far i'm pretty sure is gonna be Bardock
It seems like it at the moment because of that card grouping thing, and as far as I can tell, nothing else we know really contradicts the idea either. He's voice acted by Masako Nozawa, he has Goku's hairstyle, and we're also conveniently never able to see the part of his face where Bardock has his scar. For now I think it's a decently safe bet.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

TheDankness

Post by TheDankness » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:21 am

Alruneia wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:59 pm
TheDankness wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:09 pm OK so I was searching the internet for leads on the hooded guy's identity and and I found a YouTube channel that says he ''cant tell you guys the identity of the hooded guy" LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67GAmP91Lxo at 4:40 and he said he'll ''upload the identity soon''
I mean, to be honest, I'm not watching that, but...
Grimlock wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:34 pm He can't tell the identity because he doesn't know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AztxIRNwuH4 bang sdbh episode 37 full advance has some useful stuff
Last edited by TheDankness on Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:33 am

Please don't drop random links to random Youtube videos without even providing context and reasons as to why we should watch. Thank you.

~ Day of the Machines ~

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:55 pm

Guy in the hood is Goku who never hit his head but he awoke to justice when King Piccolo took over. I'll see who gets the reference. In seriousness I'm thinking a Goku that lost to Black previously, if you look at his face its Goku's face. Goku and Bardock have slight differences in their faces that you can kinda tell a difference but I'm not ruling out Bardock as anything can happen.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:52 pm

If the Hooded Man interacts with Goku (before we learn his identity), then certainly it's not Bardock. They already had multiple chances to finally show us Goku meeting Bardock but that never happened.

I think at this point Toriyama or someone at Shueisha prohibited anyone to do that. We are forever doomed to never see Bardock and Goku actually saying "hello" to one another. Someone might get killed if that ever happens. :roll:

~ Day of the Machines ~

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:59 pm

I hate the fact that other than finding out the hooded guy indentity there doesn't seem to be anything new to look foward to in the next chapter, judging by the leaks there should have been at least one card with whatever villian is gonna die next or something like Cell or Hearts getting a new form.

Not to mention personally i find the reveal of the new character being Goku or Bardock to be extremely disappointing like they already don't milk those characters enough, i know it won't happen but i would love for him to be some sort of Future/Alternate Dimension Goten, since Black went and killed all those Goku's in different timelines he most likely also saw Goten and Chi Chi like in the original story before murdering them, of all those 99 times he killed Goku maybe he forgot or didn't bother killing one of those Goten just once and the rest is history.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:25 am

These madmen... they actually DID IT :lol: :lol: :lol:

ZodiacBeast
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZodiacBeast » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:47 am

Xeogran wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:25 am
These madmen... they actually DID IT :lol: :lol: :lol:

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:03 am

Welp no reason CC Goku and Vegeta can't get Blue 3 cards.