AAAHHHS!!! BIG QUESTION!!!

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu May 12, 2005 5:44 pm

Wahwahwah wrote:Actually, I really don't care what you say to me, because I know I have the intellect of a chimp!

Please ban my IP, e-mail, and everything else associated with me. I encourage you to edit any of my words, because quite frankly, that's an amazing form of "control." By editing what I say, you're effectively controling the way I come across on the board, which in turn controls a whole lot of other things!

I can think what I want, say what I want, and even do what I want, but the fact remains that since I'm in someone else's area with absolutely no administrative abilities, I'm at the mercy of those with the appropriate power. I'm fully controlled.

I've actually (essentially) asked to be banned from the start, but what's more ironic (and I don't actually understand) is that I've been controlled the whole time. My entire existence has been an experiment by the administrators, known the entire time, to see how I'd react to not being banned earlier. The way I acted from the very instant I signed up indicated that I should have been banned, but the administrators laughed it up without my knowing and allowed me to say.

I've been completely controlled. Utterly, disgustingly, and completely.
Nope, you're not "controlled" in the least.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::