Screen Shots (DBZ 165, 279, 289-291)

Help the Kanzenshuu staff beta-test new sections, new website initiatives, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Screen Shots (DBZ 165, 279, 289-291)

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:49 pm

DBZ EPISODE 165
Goku in either USSJ1 or USSJ2... preferably a shot of each ^^. I currently have a shot on the respective page I need it for, but it's of very questionable quality. I'd just do it myself, but the disc is on loan to someone...

DBZ EPISODE 279
A shot of the "buff" Majin Buu during the scene with the old Kaioshins that he killed / absorbed.

DBZ EPISODE 289-291
A good shot of Uub, preferably looking uncomfortable :P.

THOUGHTS / SPECS
That's really it for now. I'd *prefer* them to be directly ripped from the DVD releases. A size of 640x480 is preferred. Just take the shot; I'll do any / all editing that needs be done. Check out the style of shots I'm using in the "Transformations Guide"... it's where they're going to be used.

If anyone can help out, it'd be greatly appreciated ^^.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

laserkid
Advanced Regular

Post by laserkid » Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:35 pm

You always pick episodes I don't have DVDs for XD

Unless that first ones on the "Perfect Cell - Perfection" disc, and I'm just messed up.

Englishn to Japanese ep numbers are difficult for me to compute XD

so yeah most likely I can't help, wish I could though
-Laserkid

Gary
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gary » Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:36 pm

If I had a DVD drive I would do it for you.. last time I captured from my stand alone DVD player it put these purplish pink lines all over the image.. o_0
Founder/Owner/Webmaster of [|[url=http://www.junk-anime.com/]Junk-Anime.com[/url]|]

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:32 pm

Pretty sure USSJ Goku is on the first "Cell Games" disc.... which Meri has, but has out on loan to somewhat. FuX0rZ.

If you ever need to compare numbers, just use our "DVD Guide" :P
Gary wrote:If I had a DVD drive I would do it for you.. last time I captured from my stand alone DVD player it put these purplish pink lines all over the image.. o_0
Sounds like Macrovision. Yeah. I rip the DVDs for the shots I want, 'cuz I not only get direct digital rips, but I can pinpoint the exact frame I want after inverse-telecining the footage :P
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Gary
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gary » Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:54 pm

Yeah it was a real pain when I used to make video clips.. So I would buy the VHS tapes also.. o_0
Founder/Owner/Webmaster of [|[url=http://www.junk-anime.com/]Junk-Anime.com[/url]|]

TripleRach

Post by TripleRach » Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:40 am

Seems like 165 is actually on the fourth "Perfect Cell" disc, which means I have every episode you need. I don't have my own DVD drive, but I could maybe use a friend's computer in a few days, if someone else can't help out sooner.

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:14 am

Well... nevermind about the USSJ1 / USSJ2 Goku pics... turns out I do have that on disc :P.

Between the disc's low-bitrate and the high brightness, they truly don't make for the greatest shots.. but I should be able to do well enough with what I've got. Thanks, though, Rach.

I do still need the others, though! Thanks, everyone! :D