The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Hugo Boss » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:08 pm

dragon boss z wrote:Aniraza vs ssj2 Kefla
My hunch is that Goku would be able to take Aniraza with kaioken, but was conserving energy for his fight against Jiren. So, Kafla would probably be able to take it as well, specially if she uses her strongest attacks.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:20 pm

Ribrianne (not Super or Giant Ribrianne) vs. Basil

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:58 pm

Bullza wrote:Ribrianne (not Super or Giant Ribrianne) vs. Basil
Ribrianne

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:27 pm

Bullza wrote:Ribrianne (not Super or Giant Ribrianne) vs. Basil
They're both Base Saiyans tier, but I'll give this to Basil.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:47 pm

So Ribrianne would be weaker than Buu?

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:07 pm

Bullza wrote:So Ribrianne would be weaker than Buu?
It's really hard to say at this point. I would say her regular form probably is, maybe Mr. Buu level at most. Her Super Ribrianne form is probably more like Super Buu to Buuhan level.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:12 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
It's really hard to say at this point. I would say her regular form probably is, maybe Mr. Buu level at most. Her Super Ribrianne form is probably more like Super Buu to Buuhan level.
Well her Super Ribrianne form was superior to Base Goku who was probably Buuhan level anyway.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:18 pm

Bullza wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
Well her Super Ribrianne form was superior to Base Goku who was probably Buuhan level anyway.
Ya she did seem maybe a bit stronger. I have current base Goku slightly below Buuhan, but Ribrianne seemed a bit above him so that makes sense to me. The only thing that makes me unsure is how well 18 did against her giant form, though that was more of an energy projection than an actual body and she needed 17's help.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:35 pm

dragon boss z wrote:The only thing that makes me unsure is how well 18 did against her giant form, though that was more of an energy projection than an actual body and she needed 17's help.
Yeah that throws me as well because obviously the Giant form would be the most powerful and Android 18 beat her.

Whether it means she powered up and she's also now far above Buuhan or there was another reason for why she won? Who knows.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:41 pm

Bullza wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:The only thing that makes me unsure is how well 18 did against her giant form, though that was more of an energy projection than an actual body and she needed 17's help.
Yeah that throws me as well because obviously the Giant form would be the most powerful and Android 18 beat her.

Whether it means she powered up and she's also now far above Buuhan or there was another reason for why she won? Who knows.
If that was the case I would feel like she would of been hyped up more, or it would of been more clear. 17 was shown to be strong, but 18 not so much. She had trouble with people even Krillin could help against in the beginning of the trailer. It seems like they just randomly buffed her for a cool moment. As of now I would say she is maybe around perfect Cell level. That is enough to where I can justify her fighting back against Ribrianne.

nickzambuto

Post by nickzambuto » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:12 pm

SSJG Yamcha vs Perfect Cell.

SSJGKKx20 Yamcha vs Super Perfect Cell.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:32 pm

nickzambuto wrote:SSJG Yamcha vs Perfect Cell.

1. Okay, this is what we know. Before Beerus came to fight goku, goku in his base was said to be weaker then Frieza. So let's say goku by the one of the cell saga is around 15- 20 million in his base (after training in the hyperbolic time chamber). So at super Saiyan he is at 750 mill-1 bill, however cell was holding back. So I imagine Cell at full power is 1.5-1.8 billion. Yamacha is about 40-70,000. We don't know the multiplier is for ssjgod is but I personally have it to be maybe 25,000x base. Which is around 1.7 billion. So at best case scenario, yamacha barely wins or the very least puts up a great fight against normal cell.

2. Now ssjblue, I don't have it much stronger then god. So for fun I will put it at 30,000x base. So yamacha is around 2 billion (so near ssj2 Gohan) and we add times 10 Kaioken. He is near 21 billion. He kills cell and eats him for breakfast.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:26 pm

Dude, her strongest form ever lost to 18. Of course she's weaker than Majin Buu.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:37 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:
Dude, her strongest form ever lost to 18. Of course she's weaker than Majin Buu.
On the contrary, it means 18 is a universe buster now.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:04 am

Zamasu55 wrote:
Well maybe Android 18 is stronger than Buu now.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:58 am

nickzambuto wrote:SSJG Yamcha vs Perfect Cell.

My multiplier for SSJ God is way too high, it's x1,000,000. I mean, base Vegito is stronger than SSJ3, let's say is x600 base. Then with SSJ3 it's like x240,000 base. SSJ3 Vegito is nothing in comparison to SSJ God, therefore that's the multiplier I have for that. So Yamcha would obliterate Cell in both scenarios.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:15 am

Bullza wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote:
Well maybe Android 18 is stronger than Buu now.
Yeah, I guess that sparring in the garden for 2 hours with your husband makes you stronger than Majin Buu. Tien should've tried too. :roll:
TheUltimateNinja wrote: On the contrary, it means 18 is a universe buster now.
Yep, so is Majora, the blind fox. :lol:

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:42 am

Zamasu55 wrote:Yeah, I guess that sparring in the garden for 2 hours with your husband makes you stronger than Majin Buu. Tien should've tried too. :roll:
Well it wouldn't have been at that point. She appeared to be weaker than Base Vegeta at that point.

Any power up would have been after she thinks of her family, powers up and breaks free from Ribrianne's grasp and smashes her giant fist.

nickzambuto

Post by nickzambuto » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:00 pm

I was interested in hearing more explanations on why you guys think the God multiplier is whatever you think it is. Most of us - including me - seem to feel it's something ludicrous, like tens of thousands of times to even millions of times, but I can't really imagine why we think that.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:27 pm

nickzambuto wrote:I was interested in hearing more explanations on why you guys think the God multiplier is whatever you think it is. Most of us - including me - seem to feel it's something ludicrous, like tens of thousands of times to even millions of times, but I can't really imagine why we think that.
I feel beerus truly was using maybe 1-2% his full power against God goku. I mean if you think about that, it makes sense. Because where I have it, around U6 arc. When goku used Kaiokenx 10, he was 40% of beerus power. However now during the events ToP goku is around maybe 8% beerus and when he used Kaioken again it was 80%-100% beerus.

Sorry but I personally believe after theorizing about this for a while, but God power multiplier has to be at most 25,000x times. If we go any higher that would be ridiculous. I know beerus is op as hell, but when toriyama claimed that goku wasn't stronger then Frieza at his base during battle of gods. I knew that he wants to try to keep things grounded.