The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Peach » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:45 pm

Dabura vs. Pikkon

And here's a fun one:

Bora vs. Nam/Namu

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:40 pm

Noah wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:58 pm But, you know I'm referring to Movie 10 Broly who fought rusty SSJ2 Gohan and not Movie 8 who was defeat by SSJ Goku, right?
But was still overpowered by a depleted Gohan, Goku and Goten. Majin Vegeta is a great deal stronger than them, and he also has a last resort in his final explosion. Broly is not coming out alive of this bout.

NickLord
Banned Alternate Account

Post by NickLord » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:37 am

Koitsukai wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:40 pm
Noah wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:58 pm But, you know I'm referring to Movie 10 Broly who fought rusty SSJ2 Gohan and not Movie 8 who was defeat by SSJ Goku, right?
But was still overpowered by a depleted Gohan, Goku and Goten. Majin Vegeta is a great deal stronger than them, and he also has a last resort in his final explosion. Broly is not coming out alive of this bout.
You both are forgetting the fact the 13 Z movies (with the exception of the Bojack film) do not have the same PLs and scaling as the canon story does. Just because Broly 2nd Coming takes place during the Early Buu saga doesn't automatically mean that all of the characters in that movie are actually the same level of power as they are in the Early Buu arc. In fact, according to the Daizenshuu and other Toei guides with info on the movies, Gohan in Movie 10 actually did continue to keep training for the past 7 years unlike in canon, so in that continuity he's by default much stronger in that film than he is in the actual Buu saga. And M10 Gohan has feats to back it up too like him in just his Base form being able to hold his own against Normal SSJ1 Broly when back in Movie 8 SSJ Gohan wouldn't have been abled to even harm Restrained SSJ1 Broly.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:11 pm

Peach wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:31 pm Goku (Cell games) vs. Dabura
Dabra. He was confident in even taking Boo Saga Goku, let alone CG Goku.
NickLord wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:35 am Yamcha (Android arc) vs Base Goku (Late Namek arc, no Kaioken)

Full Power Dyspo (Anime) vs SSJR Goku Black with his scythe

Hit (ToP anime) vs Base Toppo (anime)

Ultimate Gohan (Moro arc) vs SSJ Rage Trunks (with Spirit Sword)

Piccolo (Buu Saga) vs SSJ Vegeta (Cell Games)
I used to think Yamcha could take this very easily, but now I'm starting to downgrade the humans a bit. Goku should take this, but at least I think Yamcha could take Goku when he arrived on Namek.

Goku Black. If he didn't have that scythe maybe Dyspo could win, but that thing is too OP.

Hit, but it would be an interesting fight.

Gohan. He's stronger than ToP SSJB level, who I'd think have at least surpassed base SSJR Trunks.

I think Vegeta takes this very easily. Piccolo only took one Rosat trip and should be comparable to Super Vegeta at best.
GatoF wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:09 am Super Bojack vs Perfect Cell
Perfect Cell lasted more than one hit against Gohan, but only because he was playing with him. I'd say they are equals, and Cell wins because of regeneration and better techniques.
Noah wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:23 am New match:

- Majin Vegeta vs. LSSJ Broly (M10)
Placing my bets on Vegeta. Broly is stronger since Daizenshuu 6 says he's stronger than Goku, but he's also dumb as a rock. The boys gave him trouble and Gohan could get some solid licks on him.
Peach wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:45 pm Dabura vs. Pikkon

And here's a fun one:

Bora vs. Nam/Namu
Paikuhan easily one shot Cell. Dabra shouldn't fare any better.

I think Bora is stronger. Compare him throwing Yajirobe and Goku up a fair bit of Karin's Tower to how high Namu could jump in the 21st Budokai. Bora's feat is more impressive. If he has his spear, it's gonna be an easy win.
NickLord wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:37 am You both are forgetting the fact the 13 Z movies (with the exception of the Bojack film) do not have the same PLs and scaling as the canon story does. Just because Broly 2nd Coming takes place during the Early Buu saga doesn't automatically mean that all of the characters in that movie are actually the same level of power as they are in the Early Buu arc. In fact, according to the Daizenshuu and other Toei guides with info on the movies, Gohan in Movie 10 actually did continue to keep training for the past 7 years unlike in canon, so in that continuity he's by default much stronger in that film than he is in the actual Buu saga. And M10 Gohan has feats to back it up too like him in just his Base form being able to hold his own against Normal SSJ1 Broly when back in Movie 8 SSJ Gohan wouldn't have been abled to even harm Restrained SSJ1 Broly.
Gohan does say he's stronger than before, but in Movie 8 he was much weaker than his canon self. Even if he's been training since Movie 8, that doesn't tell us how he compares to Boo or Cell Saga Gohan.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

NickLord
Banned Alternate Account

Post by NickLord » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:16 pm

Ultimate Gohan (Cell Games) vs Buucolo

Base Vegito (Black arc) vs A17 (ToP anime)

SSJR Goku Black with his scythe vs Enraged Base Broly (DBS)

And who do you guys think is the strongest canon character that SSJ1 Bardock from EoB can beat?

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:39 pm

NickLord wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:16 pm Ultimate Gohan (Cell Games) vs Buucolo

And who do you guys think is the strongest canon character that SSJ1 Bardock from EoB can beat?
Gohan would be about the same as Adult Gohan. It took SS3 Gotenks AND Piccolos skills to beat Gohan.
Piccolo Goten Trunks and Super Buu aren't enough to close that gap, Fusion and SS3 are such insane multipliers.

It's a closer fight thanks to Gohan being a little weaker, Piccolos skills and Buu's hax regen but yeah its still Gohans win.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:20 pm

Boo. Gohan's potential should be less as a teen than an adult.
17. I don't think Vegetto/Gogeta are SSB level in base just yet.
Goku Black. It goes similar to Broly vs SSB Goku.
1st form Freeza. Bardock was already close to 10,000 and I'm sure he received a zenkai after traveling to the past so he should take him.

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:23 pm

Considering that Gohan as an adult was weaker than his Cell Games self, I'd say CG Ultimate Gohan would be at least on the same level as his adult self. So yeah, he should win this.

Fusions should be, at least, as strong as their fusees maxed power and plus some. So base Vegito being equal to SSB Goku AND Vegeta combined is enough to, well, demolish 17.

Black should win this. Goku was winning against Broly with Blue, so there's no reason that Black wouldn't do the same with Rosé.

From a narrative point of view, Bardock as a Super Saiyan was strong enough to straight-up kill Chilled after a prolonged beatdown (where we didn't even seen him struggle at all). Chilled, being the ancestor of Freeza, should be pretty strong by himself, even if not on the level of his descendants. So SS Bardock should at least be able to mow down through Freeza's forces and put some kind of hurt on him. I think Bardock could force Freeza to transform, but to what extent I have no idea.

NickLord
Banned Alternate Account

Post by NickLord » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:26 pm

Tien (Buu saga) vs Base Goku (End of Namek, can use Kaioken but not SSJ)

Enraged Vegeta (BoG) vs Buuhan

SSG Gogeta (DBS) vs Base Jiren (Full Power)

Hit (ToP anime) vs Merged Zamasu (manga)

SSJ1 Goku (Buu saga) vs Normal Perfect Cell

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:01 am

NickLord wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:26 pm Tien (Buu saga) vs Base Goku (End of Namek, can use Kaioken but not SSJ)

I actually have Tenshinhan stronger than this Goku but unfortunately he can't overcome Kaioken. Tenshinhan's only hope is the Shin-Kikoho but I seriously doubt Goku would be hit by it since he knows the technique very well.

Boo takes this. I do have them on par but Vegeta has nothing to counter Boo's infinite stamina and regeneration.

Jiren finger flicks. Gogeta needs Blue to beat him.

Zamasu. Not only is he stronger than Hit but he's immortal. Hit's techniques would be useless against him and once the hour passes, Hit will face an even worse foe(s).

A repeat of their fight in the Cell Games.

NickLord
Banned Alternate Account

Post by NickLord » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:32 pm

Krillin (Cell Games) vs Vegeta (Late Namek arc, final zenkai)

Super Perfect Cell (Kaioken x20) vs Kid Buu

Enraged Base Broly (DBS) vs Android 17 (Post-ToP)

SSG Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs Merged Zamasu (Anime, no immortality)

SSJR Trunks (End of Black arc) vs Base Toppo

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:43 pm

NickLord wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:32 pm Krillin (Cell Games) vs Vegeta (Late Namek arc, final zenkai)

Vegeta should still take it, imo. I don't see the earthlings getting to the millions PL like that. But honestly, they probably should.

Well, Super Perfect Cell was more or less relative to SS2 Gohan. This Gohan was surpassed by an unspecified (but not massive) amount by SS2 Goku and Majin Vegeta. SS3, which matched Kid Buu, is supposedly 4x stronger than SS2. So SPCell with a 20x Kaioken should easily overwhelm a SS3-level fighter from the Buu Saga imo. He would probably burn himself out before he could actually beat Buu, though.

Good question. I think Gogeta wouldn't be able to beat him with just God, but Blue feels like overkill since it defeated Broly. I'd give the victory to Zamasu, with some difficulties.

Honestly? It felt that Rage Trunks was marginally weaker than Black and the Blues, so Toppo should hold the advantage here and, imo, eventually win.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:06 pm

NickLord wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:32 pm Krillin (Cell Games) vs Vegeta (Late Namek arc, final zenkai)

Krillin wins. I think the notion of the humans never surpassing the lower forms of Freeza needs to end.

Cell wins this if he doesn't fuck around and kills Boo right away.

Very good match up. Both are weaker than SSB Goku but not by a big difference. I say 17 since he has infinite stamina.

Gogeta can't beat him without SSB. Zamasu wouldn't even need to bulk up.

Future Trunks wins this but it's not easy.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:21 am

NickLord wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:26 pm Tien (Buu saga) vs Base Goku (End of Namek, can use Kaioken but not SSJ)

Hmm Goku needed 20x to be above 50% freeza for a second.
Goku is still weaker than 100% Freeza as BoG so we know he got a max of like 40x stronger.
He's also still stronger than the humans in Base.
So it would come down to if Ten is made it into that range. I think he has by Moro but Buu perhaps not.

I think Ten beats base goku and can beat x20 Goku with Kikoho but I don't know about x20 without Kikoho.

Depends what you mean by Base, we don't really get established levels to Jiren in the manga. He's just stronger than Blue but weaker than UI, and even then he can outlast UI. Gogeta is also logically a little stronger too as his fusees now are. God is like over 10% of blue. Gogeta also has mad skills. I kinda feel Gogeta wins but less easily than UI was having but the difference is he doesn't burn out like UI did. So it takes longer to win but he still does it.

Merged Zamasu is unkillable if Hit outlasts the fusion has cant beat Multi zamasu either.

Goku hasn't improved much in the same form. But Gohan was stronger than Goku and was above the Normal Perfect cell that goku fought... And goku is now a tiny bit above that.... I think Cell needs SS2 to beat, although it's then overkill.

I think you'd need like SS1.2 to beat Cell so to speak. Especially given his skills and regen.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:25 am

Kuririn. ToP or Moro saga easily, Cell games maybe there's some diff its hard to say.
Base Goku still being above the humans but himself below 100% freeza has mooshed a lot of peoples powers together in a small range.

If he can keep Kaioken on or spam it then Cell. SPC is like the weakest SS2 ever, but SS3 is only x4 ss2 and a normal SS3 can fight on par with Buu. so yeah I think x10 could do it. x20 to make sure.

I dont really trust the toei fight scenes scaling there, I'd love to see a manga fight or the outline, but yeah God was overkill when ss1 was struggling. 17 is between ss2 and Blue so yeah. 17.

urgh anime. I guess Base Toppo still beat Goku in the anime no? He's Blue level and rage is presumably below Zamasu era blue still.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:17 pm

I'm going with Gohan. He probably has more potential as a teenager in the Boo Saga than as a kid in the Cell Games, but it's probably still enough for him to beat Boo. Piccolo won't add anything other than some brains anyway.

Base Vegetto. Base fusion > Strongest form of the fusers. Goku hadn't trained before the ToP and 17 rivaled his SSJB.

Probably Goku Black. Scythe will definitely help him here.

Bardock was around 10,000 in his special, and is probably stronger than that in EoB. Multiply that by 50x and he's above 1st form Freeza.

Goku stomps even without Kaio-Ken. I think Tenshinhan peaked around 2nd form Freeza's level.

Vegeta. I have him on Vegetto's level.

The novelization of the Broly movie says SSJ1 Broly was the strongest, so SSJ1 Gogeta is enough here.

Hit, easily. Even Jiren had some trouble with his techniques, Zamasu ain't doing nothing here.

If Dabra can take on 3 Boo Saga SSJs at once, then I think the slightly weaker Cell can take SSJ1 Goku.

Kuririn peaked on 2nd form Freeza level for me, so Vegeta is crushing Kuririn at this point.

Super Perfect Cell is a SSJ2 tier opponent, so he's 5x weaker than Boo at best. Kaio-Ken x20 is overkill.

Gogeta can probably take this in base.

Toppo. Wasn't Goku needing Kaio-Ken to match him in the Exhibition Match?
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:27 pm

NickLord wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:37 am
Koitsukai wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:40 pm
You both are forgetting the fact the 13 Z movies (with the exception of the Bojack film) do not have the same PLs and scaling as the canon story does. Just because Broly 2nd Coming takes place during the Early Buu saga doesn't automatically mean that all of the characters in that movie are actually the same level of power as they are in the Early Buu arc. In fact, according to the Daizenshuu and other Toei guides with info on the movies, Gohan in Movie 10 actually did continue to keep training for the past 7 years unlike in canon, so in that continuity he's by default much stronger in that film than he is in the actual Buu saga. And M10 Gohan has feats to back it up too like him in just his Base form being able to hold his own against Normal SSJ1 Broly when back in Movie 8 SSJ Gohan wouldn't have been abled to even harm Restrained SSJ1 Broly.
It's literally early Buu arc Gohan lol. Even his strongest SS2, the one from the Cell arc, was below Majin Vegeta, people need to stop putting so much value on supplementary material, case in point: GT Perfect Files. Besides, trained with who? Vegeta quit fighting. Piccolo? wasn't even part of the movie lol. Goten and Trunks? then we are re-writing the whole dynamics of the show to fit a pre-conceived notion.
That myth about movies > canon also needs to end. The movie implies Broly's zenkai boost was not as big as expected. He was having problems with two kids and Videl, and was overpowered by a beaten up Son family(a ghost, a beaten up Gohan and a beaten up Goten). Majin Vegeta easily fucks that Son Family up, too.

1- His kikoho can probably hurt him, but Goku is fast enough to not get hit by it. He basically suckerpunched Cell who had no idea he was there.
2- Vegeta was beating Beerus who easily disposed of every Z fighter at the same time. He can do it.
3- Probably can push Jiren into breaking his limits... I see that bout being much more even than UI Goku vs base Jiren.
4- Zamasu is immortal. Hit might be stronger, but cannot kill him.
5- Goku was not SS2 tier as a SS in the Buu arc. He should force Cell into going serious, though, and Goku would lose.

1- Krilin is not beating any post-Ginyu-fight Vegeta.
2- Cell stomps. Probably oneshots.
3- Enraged Base Broly is just SS-SS3 tier, SSG is already too much for him. 17 has this covered.
4- Gogeta. Zamasu's power was surpassed by a Supressed Jiren.
5- Toppo. He was on par with ToP SSB Vegeta, who is way above FT Trunks.

1- Probably Gohan, he is a prodigy, at worst he is on par with Buuccolo as an Ultimate kid.
2- Vegito. He should be on SSB Goku's realm, and 17 is a bit below SSB realm.
3- Black easily, he doesn't even need the scythe. SS2 Black(manga) probably can do the trick, too.
4- He should force Freeza to transform into his 2nd form, and then he gets killed.
NickLord wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:35 am Yamcha (Android arc) vs Base Goku (Late Namek arc, no Kaioken)

1- Yamcha didn't become strong enough to fight Final Form Freeza, not even counting filler episodes. The androids thought he was Goku, so that puts Yamcha around saiyan arc Goku at best, when Gero stopped paying attention.

2- Black. He might have a tough time dealing with his speed, but eventually Dyspo will get tired and Black is much stronger.

3- Gohan stomps. ToP Gohan probably can put Trunks down.

4- Vegeta's attack did much more than Piccolo's against Cell. At best, Piccolo can make Vegeta earn the W.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:09 pm

Peach wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:47 pm Piccolo vs. 18.....

Basically he fights 18 instead of 17. Would the hellzone grenade do anything?
#18 was comparable to her twin but not quite as strong. So couple that with #17 being slightly taller and presumably weighing more than his sister and I think the self-described mercenary for hire is overall weaker, even if the twins were at equal levels. She still has the infinite stamina but we haven't seen the barrier projected by her. In other words I think Piccolo has better odds of managing to critically injure his opponent before he runs low on stamina -- maybe a 55-60% chance of winning?
Peach wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:31 pm Goku (Cell games) vs. Dabura
Dabura seemed to be on the backfoot against SSJ2 Trunks in the future but he could evidently roll with the punches and poise himself for a counterattack better than Cell did prior to his zenkai. Goku here shouldn't be much of an issue.

Tough call. I think Yamcha surpassed Freeza in his weaker forms and perhaps even Vegeta after his final zenkai on Namek. Three years is a considerable amount of time to train and we know the former bandit was engaged in intensive workouts as if his life depended on it which it did. People might scoff at the idea of something like weight lifting but in real life the heaviest weight ever lifted was over 2800 kg. For perspective base Goku in the afterlife was seen working out at first with weight amounts on each limb that were 2 tons (presumably metric) or 2000 kg. Yamcha should easily be able to lift far more than 2800 if we're using that real life precedent as a barometer. Come to think of it maybe Yamcha wins after all.

Dyspo in the anime could tussle with SSJG Goku and react to his blue form. Goku and Vegeta may have improved a good amount between arcs but I don't think the progression is so great that an SSJG quality fighter from the tournament could handle the likes of SSJR Black. Plus, the fact he could create a weaponisable tear in dimensions which materialised gaseous clones of himself to fight would complicate matters further for the Pride Trooper. So I think Dyspo should take this.

Toppo during the preliminary fight against Goku was ready to oppose the Saiyan in his full Kaioken blue state. The Saiyan trained afterwards in preparation for the tournament but I think this is yet another one of those situations where the improvements likely weren't so great that a TOP Saiyan's forms are vast chasms separated from their recent predecessors. Hit could win if he utilises the Time Release pressure point attack to strike at Toppo's heart but otherwise I'm siding with the Pride Trooper.

The inexplicable blue/gold hybrid form we witnessed Trunks using in the anime? I think the future survivor takes this. Gohan had regained his combat instincts and improved considerably but he likely wasn't even the peer of SSJG Goku, let alone blue tier fighters or fused Zamasu which Trunks was able to overwhelm with his sword shenanigans.

I consider Piccolo from the Buu arc to be capable of matching a Cell Jr. Vegeta can engage in a hotly contested battle against the diminutive abominations but he looked to be getting gradually worn down. In this match up Piccolo would be in the position of the Cell Jr, not to mention he boasts all of the Namekian techniques and intellect of his character. Vegeta would make this a difficult fight but I see Piccolo ultimately triumphing.
Peach wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:45 pm Dabura vs. Pikkon

And here's a fun one:

Bora vs. Nam/Namu
Contrary to what the scene in hell implies, Pikkon was only the peer of SSJ Goku from the Cell Games era. Dabura is in some nexus between regular Cell and SPC in my opinion. Pikkon is brought down handily.

Bora was an exceptional human who could resist automatic weapons fire but nothing more. Nam was perhaps superhuman by 21st tournament standards, debatably a match for Krillin at the time.

Piccolo's contribution to Super Buu was mostly intellectual. In the context of technical bequeathal I suppose there is the Special Beam Cannon. If Buu could charge and then successfully land it then he might be able to win. Given how dynamic his abilities are I could see that strategy working through a combination of amorphous bodily waylaying with an arm that contains the charged blast.

Wasn't #17 in the anime standing shoulder to shoulder with the blue fighters? Vegetto is more powerful than his sum parts but not by the amount that being superior to blue Goku and Vegeta would require. The cyborg should easily take this.

Tenshinhan would need to exceed the maximum achieved power level of 60 million for him to survive the combo Goku unleashed against Freeza. I think he could have reached as high as 10 million in terms of power level by this time but that's not going to cut it here. Kaioken would allow Goku to overcome the three eyed earthling with ease unless the Kikoho lands.

Goku came to his conclusion of fusion being insufficient after experiencing a mere taste of Beerus' strength. Vegeta could apply some mild pressure to Beerus in his suppressed condition. Buuhan would either need to outlast his opponent or he will be atomised.

Merged Zamasu was immortal. I think Hit's pressure point abilities have the potential to induce an unconscious state and that's the only way he could win. It's otherwise going to be a matter of Zamasu wearing his opponent down or just outright killing him since it took a completed blue form for Goku to equal him.

Stronger than his son, Gohan, but not by a great amount since the young Saiyan's power was still regarded with high esteem in the Buu arc. I think Goku could be like 75-80% of Cell's full strength but still not sufficiently great enough to challenge him. Now if it were Goku, Majin SSJ Vegeta, and CG SSJ Gohan? They may have a chance there, in my opinion, provided the estimate is on the higher end for how they compare.

Similar to Yamcha from previously though he may lack the training equipment of a gym. Krillin is still deemed one of the strongest humans of the group. Plus his power was deemed adequate for usage by Gero so he could take on SSJ Vegeta alongside Tenshinhan, Gohan, and Piccolo's (the Namekian probably making up the bulk of the absorbed power). I think he could easily win this battle.

Oh Cell easily. The rift between Cell and Buu isn't so great here that a 20x amplification wouldn't be enough. Cell's only setback is the expenditure of using Kaioken so intensively. He needs to end the fight quickly or else he'll exhaust himself and be easy pickings for the mad djinn.

The rage form? For some reason it was parrying with the likes of Merged Zamasu. Don't know how that's possible but it puts the young Saiyan in a better position to win this fight than Toppo.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:34 pm

Lionel wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:09 pm

Merged Zamasu was immortal. I think Hit's pressure point abilities have the potential to induce an unconscious state and that's the only way he could win. It's otherwise going to be a matter of Zamasu wearing his opponent down or just outright killing him since it took a completed blue form for Goku to equal him.
Oh yes, I forgot about the Time Cage, Zamasu isn't as strong as Jiren to break out of it as easily, specially manga Zamasu. Even Jiren struggled, so Zamasu could be trapped, definitely for much longer than Jiren was. Enough for Hit to go back home thinking he won. :lol:

Lionel wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:09 pm
The rage form? For some reason it was parrying with the likes of Merged Zamasu. Don't know how that's possible but it puts the young Saiyan in a better position to win this fight than Toppo.
Trunks managed to do that because Zamasu was weakened after he had just tanked Vegito's most powerful attack, which was what Gowasu wanted from the fusion, to hit him with more power than Goku's KK to break the fusion balance or something. He jumped right after Vegito defused, and IIRC the saiyans gave him their remaining energy, which was hardly considerable.

Seekeroftruth
Beyond Newbie

Post by Seekeroftruth » Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:12 pm

nanno

https://youtu.be/aUveplm9Zkc

abilities: https://hero.fandom.com/wiki/Nanno_(Gir ... Amatayakul.

vs

ultra instinct goku vs ultra ego vegeta