The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TobyS
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by TobyS » Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:21 am

GatoF wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:15 pm The fights are with the following rule: The fighter on the right has the same power level as the fighter on the left.
Ex: Nappa x saiyan arc Yamcha: Nappa had 4000 power lvl so Yamcha would face Nappa as though he had 4000 power lvl. (similar strenght/speed)

No transformations allowed.

Intelligence, experience, skills, stamina, personality and physiology are more of a factor.

1. Kid Buu vs Super Perfect Cell
2. Hit vs Super Janemba
3. Recoome vs Nappa
4. End of Namek Vegeta vs End of Namek Piccolo
5. Android 19 & 20 vs Android arc Krillin and Tien
Hmm kid buus regeneration probably gets it unless Cell realises this early on and super kamehamehas him to death early like goku said he should have done.
I think Cell might actually use the warp kamehameha.

Hits time skip and battle experience kill Janemba pretty easy.

The ginyus were elites for a reason i expect they have more experience on harder missions. Plus Nappa would rage out when he starts to struggle.

Piccolo is smarter and has better regen.

The humans if they figure out early or know going in about the energy absorption. Mortals can do the Piccolo thing of “using their power in bursts” and rip them apart.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Seekeroftruth
Beyond Newbie

Post by Seekeroftruth » Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:59 am

nineko
Beyond Newbie

Post by nineko » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:43 pm

Reimagine the battle against Nappa and Vegeta, assuming that:
  • all parties know how to fuse, without size/ki constraints;
  • fusions can last either 30 or 60 minutes or anything inbetween, to your taste;
  • fusions can't stack, to keep it in line with what we've seen so far;
  • Goku is there from the start.
It's logical to assume that Vegeta fuses with Nappa, but what about the heroes? Is there any combination which maximises the chances of winning? Goku + Piccolo, Yamcha + Tenshinhan, Kuririn + Chaotzu? Is Gohan useless? Can Gohan convince Yajirobe to fuse? So many questions...

Yuji
Advanced Regular

Post by Yuji » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:19 pm

nineko wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:43 pm Reimagine the battle against Nappa and Vegeta, assuming that:
  • fusions can last either 30 or 60 minutes or anything inbetween, to your taste;
It's logical to assume that Vegeta fuses with Nappa, but what about the heroes? Is there any combination which maximises the chances of winning? Goku + Piccolo, Yamcha + Tenshinhan, Kuririn + Chaotzu? Is Gohan useless? Can Gohan convince Yajirobe to fuse? So many questions...
Are we talking the dance or Potara? It makes a difference, considering Vegeta would need to lower his Ki to Nappa's to fuse with the dance, but not the Potara.

Assuming it's the same either way, then any Goku fusion should win. Goku + Piccolo could abuse Kaioken and regeneration.

nineko
Beyond Newbie

Post by nineko » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:27 pm

Yuji wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:19 pmAre we talking the dance or Potara? It makes a difference, considering Vegeta would need to lower his Ki to Nappa's to fuse with the dance, but not the Potara.
I left it open, by saying to assume "no size/ki constraints".

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:07 pm

Who is the strongest character each of the following can defeat?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:21 pm

Almighty Majin wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:07 pm Who is the strongest character each of the following can defeat?
1 - I can't recall with great detail that mini arc, but he was beating Piccolo I think. So, at best he'd be able to go toe-to-toe with Namek base Goku.

2- Pass

3- He was above 300k IIRC, let's say 500k. SS3 would put him at 200M. Then it depends on the SS4 multiplier. At best, he's around 4B, so Perfect Cell puts him to bed.

4- Slug was around Freeza's initial forms. Orange is still an uncertain form in regards of the boost, even if it's a 500x boost, Orange Slug would be weaker than Cell Games SS Goku. Much weaker than SS4 Turles.

5 - If Freeza, with a base stronger than Buu arc SS Gohan, reaches SSB level, then Cooler with a FP of 100-150ish M, would be below Super Vegito, probably the stronger versions of Super Buu take him out.

6- SDBH has Golden Metal Cooler as stronger than SS3 Cumber.

7- I don't know how much stronger than 17 he was, but if 17 was SSB level, then Super Android 13 would be around ToP SSB KKx10-20.

8- I don't know how much stronger he'd grow as a SSB, but he was Perfect Cell tier or sort of. With SSB, he would probably be on Merged Zamasu's level, I think.

9 - It depends on Bojack really, perhaps there's nothing else to unlock. I'm thinking, at best, he is base Janemba tier.

10- Weaker than Ohzaru Vegeta Baby.

11- If a kid required Super Gogeta, then Moro would require Beerus at the very least.

12- We don't know how strong he actually was, so I can't say.

SonTao

Post by SonTao » Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:02 pm

Yuji wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:34 pm
GatoF wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:15 pm The fights are with the following rule: The fighter on the right has the same power level as the fighter on the left.
Ex: Nappa x saiyan arc Yamcha: Nappa had 4000 power lvl so Yamcha would face Nappa as though he had 4000 power lvl. (similar strenght/speed)

No transformations allowed.

Intelligence, experience, skills, stamina, personality and physiology are more of a factor.

1. Kid Buu vs Super Perfect Cell
2. Hit vs Super Janemba
3. Recoome vs Nappa
4. End of Namek Vegeta vs End of Namek Piccolo
5. Android 19 & 20 vs Android arc Krillin and Tien
Boo is more unpredictable, has more techniques and superior regeneration. He should also take battle IQ.

Hit is the superior fighter in every way.

I agree Nappa would take it for playing around less.

Goes the same way as Goku vs Piccolo did, with Vegeta pulling off a narrow victory.

Assuming Kuririn and Ten already know about the absorption power, they'd win. If not, it's tougher but they'd win also.
I'd disagree a little in regards to Kid Buu and Cell. While Buu does have more techniques due to his physiology + superior regeneration, I think Cell could possibly stall Kid Buu out by popping' out some Cell Juniors to hold him off. Especially if they're all equal in this regard. Cell could possibly try a Genki Dama (if we're to go off of games lmao)

I do agree on Hit vs. Janemba

While Nappa does act far more seriously when in a serious situation, we don't know if Recoome would really mess around if he really is on equal terms with his opponent--each time we've seen Recoome fight, he's played around / acted showy since he thought the opponent was beneath him. I will say though, with Nappa's sheer amount of long range / AOE attacks, he could concieveably take the W.

Ehhh... I feel like Piccolo would win. Equal power is good and all, but Vegeta's only real change technique wise was by learning ki sensing. Piccolo's sheer variety of techniques coupled with his strategies could knock Vegeta around. 'Specially with his regeneration.

Ain't gonna argue for 19 or 20, they get their shit kicked in
Gohan is a neeeeerd.

SonTao

Post by SonTao » Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:12 pm

Almighty Majin wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:07 pm Who is the strongest character each of the following can defeat?
Probably... shoot, maybe Nappa. Highly doubt he'd get anywhere near Saiyan Saga Goku level.

What modifications we talking? Full on new Android body? If he's in his old body with said mods, his limits would probably cap at MAYBE pre-training Goku after returning from Yardrat--limit being base Goku. SSJ Goku would whoop his arse. If it's a full on new android body with new mods, he'd probably be around 19's level power wise, but with his IQ I can see Wheelo keep on level with Vegeta.

Hm. Maybe Frieza's 100% power, but I don't know the exact multiplier. If anyone knows, please correct me!

Orange Lord Slug could easily take on Frieza, then climb up to around Android 20's level. Same boat as Dr. Wheelo in capping at Base Goku (return from Yardrat).

Golden Cooler could beat the ever-loving crap out of Perfect Cell with that power boost of his. Maybe even SSJ2 Gohan. I don't see him losing until he fought Buu Saga Goku when he shows back up to Earth. Golden Meta Cooler would be even worse, probably capping out against SSJ2 Buu Saga Goku.

Golden Oozaru Bio Broly is a literal bomb, constantly dying mid fight with the use of his energy. If he doesn't blow himself up, I think he'd totally wreck SSJ3 Gotenks.

Oh lord, what have you wrought. If some little shmuck became that strong with concentrated evil, we'd probably need Beerus to snuff him out. I don't think Buuhan would even be able to put up a fight--we'd need SSJ3 Vegito or something more.

Interesting hypothetical. Call in my homeboy Buuhan to take him out! Unless Taipan's been training for a long while, in which case SSG Goku or Vegeta (post BoG pre u6 tournament).
Gohan is a neeeeerd.

Seekeroftruth
Beyond Newbie

Post by Seekeroftruth » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:24 pm

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:55 pm

North Kaio vs. Gas

This is when Gas fought against Bardock. Who wins?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:11 pm

1. Ultra Ego Bebi Vegeta vs Black Freeza

2. Super 17 (using Moro Arc 17 as a base) vs Cell Max (brain program completed)

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:25 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:55 pm North Kaio vs. Gas

Bardock never made it to middle class so I don't think both of them surpassed 3,000.

North Kaio wins.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:06 pm

Misokatsun from DBZ Movie 2 vs. Nappa
She/Her

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:45 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:06 pm Misokatsun from DBZ Movie 2 vs. Nappa
Misokatsun should be stronger than Nappa, even if he was equal, his rubbery body would allow him to outlast Nappa anyway.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:40 pm

nineko wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:43 pm Reimagine the battle against Nappa and Vegeta, assuming that:
Goku would merge with Gohan or Piccolo and anyone else is as useless as aways even if they fuse. Yajirobe ain't joining them. I'll give it to the good guys because Piku might get a rival boost, nowhere near Vegetto's but still better than the standard boost Vegeppa will get.
Yuji wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:19 pm Goku + Piccolo could abuse Kaioken and regeneration.
Both attacks drain Ki though. Regeneration might stop the pain, but that would just weaken Piku further.
Garlic Jr was around Piccolo's level, and I'd place him on 3rd form Freeza level around this time. With a potential unlock, I'll throw him a 10x boost since we have no idea what his potential is. Beats every Pre Rosat base Saiyan, but dies to KKx10 Goku from the Freeza fight.

The strongest android Gero could make was 16 (Not counting Cell because he's a bio-form that uses Ki and absorbs people), add in Willow's own genius and I think he might beat 2nd form Cell. Super Vegeta still stomps though.

SSJ4 is said in GT Perfect Files to be a potential unlock, but I'll use 400x10x10 (SSJ3 + Oozaru + an arbitrary 10x boost) since that's incredibly vague. I'd place Base Tullece (Post fruit) around 1st form Freeza at 500k. SSJ3 Tullece is 200 million, Golden Oozaru he goes to 2 billion and then 20 billion. So probably beats Perfect Cell when he was fighting Vegeta and Trunks?

I have Giant Slug at 5 million. Stronger than 4th form Freeza's initial level and False SSJ Goku (Who is Namek Goku's 90k x 50 = 4.5 million). Orange form is 500x Ultimate for me, but since Slug doesn't have it I'll just apply 500x to his Super Namekian form.

Freeza goes from SSJ to SSJB level with Golden form, so Golden form is comparable to SSJG's multiplier. With that, I have Cooler still behind Super Boo even if he stacks his 5th form.

Metal Cooler is 3-5x Organic Cooler, so same applies here. He can beat everyone in DBZ sans Super Vegetto, who should figure out how to kill Cooler forever.

No idea if 13 has 17's potential, but assuming he does he'll surpass ToP's SSJBs. Not by enough to beat anyone above that level though, so Moro Saga Gohan kills him.

M10 Broly was stronger than Boo Saga Goku in equal forms, but below DBS Goku. He can beat everyone in DBZ including maybe Vegetto, but I'm not sure if he can handle BoG SSJG Goku. Probably not. M8 Broly is maybe half as strong as M10 Broly, so I think he's in the same situation.

Should be weaker than Ultimate Gohan, so Super Boo level at most. Still loses because of Boo's regeneration.

Golden Oozaru Bio-Broly could beat SSJ2s, but would probably die to Fat Boo.

This is too strong. Not sure if even Blue Fusion can handle this guy.

Depends on how long he trains for. If he gets the same training as Goku and Vegeta in F, I think he might get close to SSJG level.
Hellspawn28 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:55 pm North Kaio vs. Gas

Kaio wins. Bardock himself should be at most pushing 3k when he beats Gas, while Kaio's official power is 3500.
Almighty Majin wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:11 pm 1. Ultra Ego Bebi Vegeta vs Black Freeza

2. Super 17 (using Moro Arc 17 as a base) vs Cell Max (brain program completed)
Freeza still wins, but this Vegeta might be stronger than today's current Vegeta.

Super 17 should win. HF 17 merged with normal 17 and became SSJ4 level, DBS 17 is infinitely stronger.
Hellspawn28 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:06 pm Misokatsun from DBZ Movie 2 vs. Nappa
Misokatsun wins because of his rubbery body. Goku needed Kaio-Ken to break it.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:28 am

Who is the strongest that Master UI Fused Zamasu can beat?
She/Her

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:42 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:28 am Who is the strongest that Master UI Fused Zamasu can beat?
Manga Zamasu and PB Goku were pretty much equals, so his boost should be similar to Goku's. He'd lose to Jiren just like Goku did... except his immortality would give him the edge.
However, he'd be weaker than Moro7-3, Granola, Gas, etc... but being immortal and with UI, he would eventually win. He'd still win even without UI.

Anime Zamasu is much stronger, almost as strong as Vegito Blue. His UI would probably be enough to rival Beerus, probably can't win due to Beerus having plot armor and all. He also said he has other means to deal with an immortal, and since his power is limitless, he should deal with him.
I'm not sure about Black Freeza, but Zombie Gas is probably the strongest UI Zamasu can beat.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:34 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:42 pm Manga Zamasu and PB Goku were pretty much equals, so his boost should be similar to Goku's. He'd lose to Jiren just like Goku did... except his immortality would give him the edge.
However, he'd be weaker than Moro7-3, Granola, Gas, etc... but being immortal and with UI, he would eventually win. He'd still win even without UI.
Not exactly. They were equals sure but Fused Zamasu was using an inferior form to Goku. He never got the chance to perfect Super Saiyan Rose.

SonTao

Post by SonTao » Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:38 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:42 pm
Hellspawn28 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:28 am Who is the strongest that Master UI Fused Zamasu can beat?
Manga Zamasu and PB Goku were pretty much equals, so his boost should be similar to Goku's. He'd lose to Jiren just like Goku did... except his immortality would give him the edge.

Anime Zamasu is much stronger, almost as strong as Vegito Blue. His UI would probably be enough to rival Beerus, probably can't win due to Beerus having plot armor and all. He also said he has other means to deal with an immortal, and since his power is limitless, he should deal with him.
I'm not sure about Black Freeza, but Zombie Gas is probably the strongest UI Zamasu can beat.
I gotta disagree. Zamasu could probably try and take on Black Frieza and try to wear down the Emperor due to immortality. Sure it'd take an UNGODLY LONG amount of time, but it's been proven Merged Zamasu is kinda unkillable in a sense. It likely ends with Zamasu becoming the universe after Frieza somehow manages to eliminate his body. Or, in a more typical fight aspect, due to Zamasu having the ability to improve over time with saiyan cells, he could realistically keep going. Sure he's unstable due to the circumstances of his fusion, but he can probably withstand Frieza beating his ass for a long while. Ultra Instinct kicks in when he gets tough enough, and he can start doing real work.
Gohan is a neeeeerd.