The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

LightBing
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by LightBing » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:31 pm

No. First Guru thought that only a Super Saiyan might have killed the son of Katatz, however after he checked Kuririn's mind he told that, maybe he could've won. So he modified his answer, probably because he knows how strong Piccolo was in the Saiyan Arc and how much a possible fusion with Kami would increase his power. Plus he must have find out Vegeta's strength from Kuririn perception.

This tell us that:
Piccolo( Saiyan Arc) + Kami (Saiyan Arc) = Close/Equal to Vegeta(Saiyan Arc)
In numbers:
3500 + 300 = 18.000

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:03 pm

LightBing wrote:No. First Guru thought that only a Super Saiyan might have killed the son of Katatz, however after he checked Kuririn's mind he told that, maybe he could've won. So he modified his answer, probably because he knows how strong Piccolo was in the Saiyan Arc and how much a possible fusion with Kami would increase his power. Plus he must have find out Vegeta's strength from Kuririn perception.

This tell us that:
In numbers:
3500 + 300 = 18.000
If I remember correctly Guru only said Piccolo would have survived the battle not that he would match Vegeta and he was correct since Piccolo would have reached 7,000 and would have beaten Nappa eventually.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:51 pm

SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:That was in the Baby arc. Pan by the Evil Dragons arc is stronger than her Baby arc self.
Daf**k... Why?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

LightBing
I Live Here

Post by LightBing » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:51 pm

Zombie wrote:
LightBing wrote:No. First Guru thought that only a Super Saiyan might have killed the son of Katatz, however after he checked Kuririn's mind he told that, maybe he could've won. So he modified his answer, probably because he knows how strong Piccolo was in the Saiyan Arc and how much a possible fusion with Kami would increase his power. Plus he must have find out Vegeta's strength from Kuririn perception.

This tell us that:
In numbers:
3500 + 300 = 18.000
If I remember correctly Guru only said Piccolo would have survived the battle not that he would match Vegeta and he was correct since Piccolo would have reached 7,000 and would have beaten Nappa eventually.
It's possible. But the fact Kuririn told him about Vegeta makes me think it's about him. If Piccolo killed Nappa, I have no doubt Vegeta would proceed to eliminate him. That's why I think Guru was mentioning Vegeta and not Nappa. But the line is open to interpretation.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:26 pm

Mystic Gohan (Z) vs SSJ3 Goku (Super)

Whose stronger?

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:34 am

Bora vs. Pamput

Yamcha (21st Budokai) vs. Giran
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

LightBing
I Live Here

Post by LightBing » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:39 am

Bullza wrote:Mystic Gohan (Z) vs SSJ3 Goku (Super)

Whose stronger?
Gohan wins, I can't see Goku closing that gap in whatever time has past, be it 6 months or 4 years.
DBZAOTA482 wrote:Bora vs. Pamput

Yamcha (21st Budokai) vs. Giran
-I have Bora stronger than Pamput, the way the first was causing trouble to the RRA, plus his body strong enough to resist bullets, makes him an extraordinary foe. To extraordinary for Pamput to handle.

-Yamcha loses. The abilities are a huge factor, even without those Giran is stronger than Yamcha. I compare their fight's with Jackie Chun and Goku. Giran had a much better showing against Goku then Yamcha versus Jackie Chun.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:53 pm

Bullza wrote:Mystic Gohan (Z) vs SSJ3 Goku (Super)

Whose stronger?
Manga Logic
Gohan wins. He's so much stronger and Goku doesn't show any enormous improvement at this point in time.

Super Logic
That slacker loser Gohan has no chance. He get's reduced by a single blow because he wasn't ready, or he just slacked off so much he couldn't handle a fight with a credible warrior.

Vegeta vs Goku, Krillin, Gohan, Yajirobe
This takes place after Goku launched Vegeta into the stratosphere. Vegeta comes back, but he doesn't go Oozaru. He fights Goku, but the others join in to help Goku who was harmed by a simple slap from Yajirobe. Is Vegeta in good enough shape to wipe them all out? Can the team pull it off? A reminder that Vegeta dropped his power further so he could create a moon, which he doesn't do in this case.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Kabito kai vs yakkon.

super janemba vs buutenks gohan absorbed.
Any post before 8/7/2016 isn't mine. This account was a gift from someone who thought the account was already banned. Saved me the trouble of making a new one haha XD

I love DB/DBZ/DBGT/DBZK/DBS (If I didn't why would I be here? XD)

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:34 pm

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote:Kabito kai vs yakkon.

Kaioshin is questionable but Kibitoshin would definitely beat Yakon in my opinion.
Gohan-Boo crushes. Super Janemba struggled with SS3 Goku, this isn't even a contest.

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:32 pm

SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:
LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote:Kabito kai vs yakkon.

Kaioshin is questionable but Kibitoshin would definitely beat Yakon in my opinion.
Gohan-Boo crushes. Super Janemba struggled with SS3 Goku, this isn't even a contest.
yeah i meant shin my mistake. I say power level wise janemba is stronger,but buu would win because his powers.
Any post before 8/7/2016 isn't mine. This account was a gift from someone who thought the account was already banned. Saved me the trouble of making a new one haha XD

Captain Space
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Captain Space » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:03 pm

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote: I say power level wise janemba is stronger,but buu would win because his powers.
I can't see Janemba being stronger than Buuhan. No way would Goku have landed hits on it in hand-to-hand if that was the case. Goku wouldn't have been able to touch that form of Buu.
"Actually I didn’t know what Bulma’s real hair color was" --Toriyama

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:32 pm

dbzfan7 wrote: Vegeta vs Goku, Krillin, Gohan, Yajirobe
This takes place after Goku launched Vegeta into the stratosphere. Vegeta comes back, but he doesn't go Oozaru. He fights Goku, but the others join in to help Goku who was harmed by a simple slap from Yajirobe. Is Vegeta in good enough shape to wipe them all out? Can the team pull it off? A reminder that Vegeta dropped his power further so he could create a moon, which he doesn't do in this case.
All Gohan and the others have to do is hold Vegeta off for ten seconds so Goku could charge up a Spirit Bomb and vaporise him.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:25 am

Captain Space wrote:
LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote: I say power level wise janemba is stronger,but buu would win because his powers.
I can't see Janemba being stronger than Buuhan. No way would Goku have landed hits on it in hand-to-hand if that was the case. Goku wouldn't have been able to touch that form of Buu.

SSJ3 GOKU>KID BUU>=BUUHAN. :D

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:26 am

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote:
Captain Space wrote:

SSJ3 GOKU>KID BUU>=BUUHAN. :D
The manga disagrees with that.

Captain Space

Post by Captain Space » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:32 am

Lord Beerus wrote:
LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote: SSJ3 GOKU>KID BUU>=BUUHAN. :D
The manga disagrees with that.
Indeed it does. Maybe they were being sarcastic though, just pointing out the screwy nature of Toei logic.
"Actually I didn’t know what Bulma’s real hair color was" --Toriyama

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:44 pm

Freeza vs. Giygas (Mother 1)
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

Son Edo
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Son Edo » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:12 pm

General Blue vs Dracula Man

Both defeated post 21st tournament Kuririn.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:46 pm

Son Edo wrote:General Blue vs Dracula Man

General Blue godstomps. Krillin only lost to Dracula Man cuz he was fooling around.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:52 pm

Son Edo wrote:General Blue vs Dracula Man

Blue > Krillin > Yamcha > Invisible Man > Dracula Man

Blue slaughters.