The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Thani » Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:30 pm

She supposedly can reality warp an entire planet, so... Yeah. Couple that with her immortality, you would require something that could destroy her fast enough and thorough enough for it to stick.

So basically, Hakai is MAYBE the only surefire way to do it. Other than that, probably only Zeno and GP could deal with her.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:06 pm

1- (Manga) SS3 Trunks vs SS2 Black.
He was below him as SS2, can SS3 make a difference?

2- (Manga) SS3 Vegeta vs SS2 Black
He beat him up as SS2, can he kill him, before going Rosé, as SS3?

3- BoG Sign Goku vs BoG Beerus.
Can this fleeting form beat Beerus before it runs out?

4- RoF SSG Goku and SSG Vegeta vs RoF Golden Freeza.
SSG team up vs a SSB tier fighter.

5- Namek Freeza vs Piccolo who merges back with Kami, not with Nail.
Is it enough? is it much better?

6- SS3 Gotenks (no time limit), Ultimate Gohan and Super Vegito (no limit on his SS forms) vs (Manga) U6 Hit.
Can the strongest Z team up beat the first DBS antagonist?

7- Anime Shirtless Jiren vs SSBKKx20 Goku, SSBE Vegeta, Golden Freeza, Hit, SS2 Kefla, Hakaishin Toppo, mortal Merged Zamasu.
Can the 7 strongest people of the multiverse fighting together beat Jiren at his strongest?

8- Goku, Tenshinhan, Krilin, Yamcha, Roshi vs Raditz.
If everybody was at Kame House when Raditz came, no Gohan at the scene. Throw in Piccolo into the mix if it isn't enough.

9- Post-Namek SS Gohan and SS "Badman" Vegeta vs King Cold and Mecha Freeza.
No Trunks, no Goku, just Vegeta and Gohan as SS.

10- Krilin vs Tenshinhan.
Moro arc. Yamcha said he was the 3rd strongest human, leaving them as the 1st and 2nd strongest, with Gohan being a hybrid saiyan and all.

11- Android 17 and 18 fused vs Prime Moro.
Are they even close to Moro?

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:35 pm

1- (Manga) SS3 Trunks vs SS2 Black.
If it were base Black, maybe. Trunks said that Black eventually stopped needing SS to beat Trunks. But a transformed Black? No chance.
Vegeta's SS2 seemed similar to Trunks' enhanced one (makes sense too, going by BoG). I don't see his SS3 edging it out by much in raw power. Imo it would be the same result.
Nah. Despite using 70% of his power against Goku, Beerus wasn't even injured at the end. Whatever much his 30% left represent, it was enough to completely duke it out with Goku without getting a single scratch. UIS Goku should get a brief advantage here, but I doubt he would be any close to winning before the form falters.
SSB in the RoF film wasn't portrayed as much stronger than SSG imo - Beerus was still an unpassable wall, after all. So Goku and Vegeta, fighting together against Freeza, should eventually win once Freeza's golden form hits it's limit. They're gonna get ragdolled a little, though.
Well, the Namek Guru said if he became a "Super Namekian" again then even Freeza wouldn't stand a chance. So Piccolo should be able to beat him.
6- SS3 Gotenks (no time limit), Ultimate Gohan and Super Vegito (no limit on his SS forms) vs (Manga) U6 Hit.
Sure. Hit's time skip worked with a Vegeta that was weaker than SSG Goku, but his own performance was comparable to SS Goku.

Gotenks, Gohan and Vegito working together wouldn't be immune to the time skip, but should be able to hold their own until they figure it out how to counter it - Vegito absolutely would be able to, after seeing Gotenks or Gohan getting taken down.
7- Anime Shirtless Jiren vs SSBKKx20 Goku, SSBE Vegeta, Golden Freeza, Hit, SS2 Kefla, Hakaishin Toppo, mortal Merged Zamasu.
Can the 7 strongest people of the multiverse fighting together beat Jiren at his strongest?
Maybe? This was a Jiren that was getting even with Perfected/Mastered Ultra Instinct, but even he's not immune to damage. I mean, 17 managed to hurt him with a blast, despite the vast difference in power. With the correct tactic, they could manage, maybe? They would get ragdolled A LOT though. Would be fun to watch!
If everybody was at Kame House when Raditz came, no Gohan at the scene. Throw in Piccolo into the mix if it isn't enough.
They should take it. They would still get wrecked by Raditz's attacks, but theoretically they could work something out.

They should probably take it. SS is no joke to the Cold Family.
Moro arc. Yamcha said he was the 3rd strongest human, leaving them as the 1st and 2nd strongest, with Gohan being a hybrid saiyan and all.
I'll always be biased to Tenshinhan. So there's my answer. The correct one would be Kuririn though, because that's just Toriyama.
Since Dance and Potara provides the same results nowadays... Yeah, they would be able to tango with Moro for a bit. Fusion is insane and all. Doesn't even need a multiplier or number, it would make narratively little sense for the androids to get slapped by Moro after fusing. Plus, no energy for them to steal.

Would be a FUN fight to watch.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:02 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:06 pm 1- (Manga) SS3 Trunks vs SS2 Black.

Base Black beat SS2 Trunks. SS3 Trunks has no chance at all with a Black who is 100 times stronger.

Vegeta was already beating him with SS2. He wins.

I assume you mean that Beerus can't use more power that he displayed in the arc right? Goku wins.

Freeza finger flicks them both. He's over 50 times stronger than both of them.

It's worse. It's implied merging with God was only a 2 times multiplier. Nail was way more than that.

Hit loses because he can only use his full power for a single minute. Otherwise he slaughters them all.

Jiren still wins. He finger flicks Goku, Freeza and Hit and beats the rest a while later.

The team wins with Piccolo I guess. The humans would just server as another distraction for Piccolo to charge his Makankosappo.

Vegeta can take Cold but loses badly against Freeza. Gohan is a non factor.

Krillin. He will always be stronger than Tenshinhan after the Namek arc.

I have no idea. Fusion is very unpredictable but I guess 35 could beat Moro.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:34 am

ZombieVito wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:02 pm Jiren still wins. He finger flicks Goku, Freeza and Hit and beats the rest a while later.
He couldn’t finger click KKx20 Goku and Evolved Vegeta though.
I think Tenshinhan might have gotten the lead temporarily when Kuririn stopped training in the Cell-Boo Saga timeskip, but Kuririn should be stronger again after getting back into shape for the 25th Budokai and then the rest of the series.
Is this SSJ3’s boost over Trunks’ FP SSJ2 form? I think Trunks can take this then. Goku Black doesn’t look like he gets a lot from SSJ boost looking at his performance against SSJ2 Vegeta.
Vegeta one shots Black
Is this like, if Goku went Sign at Kaio’s or something? I think Goku can take on the suppression level Beerus used on him at Kaio’s, but I doubt he’s SSJG level.
Freeza, with a hand behind his back. SSJG is too far below SSJB. Even SSJB Goku and Vegeta vs Golden Freeza would be quite a hard fight for the Saiyans imo, let alone SSJGs.
Nail said Piccolo could’ve beaten Freeza had he merged with Kami, so I’ll take this word at it. Only first form Freeza though, if Freeza transforms Piccolo is done for.
Nah Hit is too much for them, specially with Time Skip. They might beat the likes of Cabba, though.
I think they can take normal FP Jiren before he ripped his shirt, Goku and Vegeta alone were putting up a fight after all, but shirtless Jiren is too much.
They’ll need Piccolo here. Makkankosappo was the only way to beat Raditz.

[quotew9- Post-Namek SS Gohan and SS "Badman" Vegeta vs King Cold and Mecha Freeza.
No Trunks, no Goku, just Vegeta and Gohan as SS.[/quote]

This is actually a pretty good fight. Vegeta should be on Namek Goku’s level, Gohan is probably above the 1 million mark so he can fight Cold. If the Frost Demons don’t blow up the planet I’ll give this to the Saiyans.
Technically if Yamcha is the 3rd strongest human then two above him can only be 17 and 18

Anyway, Toriyama’s line about Kuririn being the strongest human should remain still.
I dare to say 35 can put up a fight. I have Moro above the other Z Fighters by quite a lot, but fusion can cover that gap. Specially if it’s Potara.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:06 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:34 am
ZombieVito wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:02 pm Jiren still wins. He finger flicks Goku, Freeza and Hit and beats the rest a while later.
He couldn’t finger click KKx20 Goku and Evolved Vegeta though.
I think Tenshinhan might have gotten the lead temporarily when Kuririn stopped training in the Cell-Boo Saga timeskip, but Kuririn should be stronger again after getting back into shape for the 25th Budokai and then the rest of the series.
Is this SSJ3’s boost over Trunks’ FP SSJ2 form? I think Trunks can take this then. Goku Black doesn’t look like he gets a lot from SSJ boost looking at his performance against SSJ2 Vegeta.
Vegeta one shots Black
Is this like, if Goku went Sign at Kaio’s or something? I think Goku can take on the suppression level Beerus used on him at Kaio’s, but I doubt he’s SSJG level.
Freeza, with a hand behind his back. SSJG is too far below SSJB. Even SSJB Goku and Vegeta vs Golden Freeza would be quite a hard fight for the Saiyans imo, let alone SSJGs.
Nail said Piccolo could’ve beaten Freeza had he merged with Kami, so I’ll take this word at it. Only first form Freeza though, if Freeza transforms Piccolo is done for.
Nah Hit is too much for them, specially with Time Skip. They might beat the likes of Cabba, though.
I think they can take normal FP Jiren before he ripped his shirt, Goku and Vegeta alone were putting up a fight after all, but shirtless Jiren is too much.
They’ll need Piccolo here. Makkankosappo was the only way to beat Raditz.

[quotew9- Post-Namek SS Gohan and SS "Badman" Vegeta vs King Cold and Mecha Freeza.
Jiren wasn't even shirtless when he fought then. Hell, he wasn't even using his normal full power as well.

I don't think Tenshinhan ever surpassed him, even when Krillin slacked off. That Guru potential unlock did wonders for Krillin.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:37 pm

New matches (hypotheticals power-ups):

- Perfect Cell (after somehow have acquired the power of a SSJB and combined with Freeza Golden Form) vs. SSB Goku & Vegeta (FT arc)

- SSJB Gohan (considering it has stated his potential is beyond Goku and Vegeta) vs. SSJR Goku Black (scythe)

- SSJR3 Goku Black vs. Jiren

- Legendary Super Saiyan 3 Broly (Movie 10) vs. Super Boo

- Complete UI+UE Vegetto (current/can use Kaioken) vs. Whis (50% to 70% full power)
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:48 pm

Noah wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:37 pm New matches (hypotheticals power-ups):

- Perfect Cell (after somehow have acquired the power of a SSJB and combined with Freeza Golden Form) vs. SSB Goku & Vegeta (FT arc)

- SSJB Gohan (considering it has stated his potential is beyond Goku and Vegeta) vs. SSJR Goku Black (scythe)

- Complete UI+UE Vegetto (current/can use Kaioken) vs. Whis (50% to 70% full power)
1. There's actually a cool video about this made by hyourinjutsu, and I tend to agree with it. Cell would crush Goku and Vegeta until the duo fuse into either Gogeta or Vegito, whereupon they win.

2. I still go with Black. We would only try to guess with Gohan, honestly.

3. As much as I despise this development in Heroes, I would say it's a tie.

4. Uuuh, I'd go with Broly. Since he was pummeling SS2 Gohan with the "regular" LSS, his LSS3 should be a lot stronger than Goku's. Probably enough to tango with Ultimate Gohan and SS3 Gotenks, I'd wager.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:16 am

Super Buu would still beat LSSj3 DBZ Broly by turning him into candy or absorbing him.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:44 am

Hellspawn28 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:16 am Super Buu would still beat LSSj3 DBZ Broly by turning him into candy or absorbing him.
Ah, that's a fair point. And since Broly is too much of a berserker, it's possible that Buu could pull it off.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:38 pm

1) A SSB Perfect Cell unlocking a Golden form would be way too much for two SSB from that point in time. If we consider their base power was below CG SS2 -filler bs aside-, Cell would be above them individually. And with Golden he'd kill them.

2) His Ultimate form was somewhere between SSG and SSB by the ToP, if he got god powers, he'd definitely be at the SSB realm. High end, enough to win this one.

3) SS3 is 8x SS, so that would around a 10x boost for Black right? Jiren was easily tanking a 20x boost while suppressed. FT arc Black has no chance without migatte. And even then, Jiren might still be able to fight him back.

4) We can only guess how much stronger than his LSS form, SS3 would make Broly. Broly was like a strong SS2 fighter, so he'll probably be 5x stronger than before? I dunno. I'd put him around SS3 Gotenks level... but without the brains. I think Buu can outsmart him, he has enough techniques to deal with him. So stronger than Super Buu, but not that much stronger to bypass all of his tricks.

5) I don't think Whis needs more than 50%. But who knows, maybe he'd need to go all out, maybe 5% would be enough.
I do think UI+UE Gogito might actually make him sweat.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:48 pm

The Ginyu Force vs. Gohan, Krillin, Vegeta and Nail, Piccolo, Yamcha, Tien, Chiaotzu. Can the Team win without Goku?

Tien and Captain Ginyu vs. Semi Perfect Cell

Fat Buu and Gray Buu vs. Buff Buu (South Supreme Kai absorbed)

Krillin vs. Tien - Same power levels.

Roshi (T.O.P) vs. Dabura

Cell vs. Frost

Krillin1994
Regular

Post by Krillin1994 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:19 pm

Peach wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:48 pm The Ginyu Force vs. Gohan, Krillin, Vegeta and Nail, Piccolo, Yamcha, Tien, Chiaotzu. Can the Team win without Goku?

Guldo goes down very quickly, as do Chiaotzu and Yamcha. Even with Nail at 42,000 I see them struggling against Recoome Burter and Jeice. I see a desparate Tri-beam taking down one of those 3 members, but Captain Ginyu is just in a different realm of strength that would see them lose and I don't see him idly letting the crew drop his team members who he crafted such elegant poses with. Without Ginyu It would be quite an even war of attrition and I think the Z crew could come out on top if Gohan gets more rage boost seeing all his friends go down.

If Nail and Piccolo merge then good guys win with Captain Ginyu as feel that Piccolo would be cautious enough to sense a trap if Ginyu stabbed himself for body change. hmm though if he body changed with Piccolo he could buy time to adapt to the strong body if Gohan and Vegeta fight internally to stop Vegeta killing Piccolo.

I guess if Tien can keep Cell in place with the Tri-Beam and Ginyu uses his body swap then it's over quickly. Only other scenario where they can win without a body swap is if it is Tagoma-Ginyu.

Fat Buu and Grey Buu take this

My love for Krillin may bias this a bit. I'll start by saying that Tien never took time off training and honing his skills as a martial artist so one could argue he should have superior technique to post marriage krillin. That being said I think people always sleep on Krillin's level of skill. Despite being weaker than Tien during the Saiyan saga he survived longer, showcased excellent development of techniques of his own and ultimately survived in a scenario where a stronger warrior did not.

Tien obviously has the Tri-Beam which at equal power levels would mean this could decimate Krillin, but I feel that Krillin would go in being cautious of this and have a counter in place to avoid it - he's seen Tien in combat and seen his weaknesses - Goku taking advantage of Tien's sensitive eyesight for example. Krillin is less rigid in traditional martial artists code in his fighting that gives him flexibility to use cunning and exploit weaknesses. (Maths Qs, Goku's tail, goading Nappa to catch a ki attack he didn't know would slice, Solar flares, Masking enemies sense of smelling with his odours). I think Krillin has this.

Roshi (T.O.P) vs. Dabura

Dabura lol

Cell vs. Frost

Imperfect Cell would take U6 tourney frost. I'll be generous and say ToP requires Semi-Perfect Cell

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:56 am

Peach wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:48 pm The Ginyu Force vs. Gohan, Krillin, Vegeta and Nail, Piccolo, Yamcha, Tien, Chiaotzu. Can the Team win without Goku?

Roshi (T.O.P) vs. Dabura

Cell vs. Frost
As much as I prefer the humans outside filler Kuririns potential unlock apparently forever but him above Tenshinhan.
I imagine they have mostly returned to the same ballpark by the android saga but by the Jeice fight it's only been like a week or months I don't think the other humans are competitive with Kuririn till after they finish training on kaiosamas. They aren't any help, as such Kikoho is like it was on Nappa rather than Semi Cell.

I Nail can take one Ginyu so it's more can everyone else take out one more.

If Piccolo and Nail merge they take the entire force. I think maybe because Piccolo made gains on Kaios they can perhaps take another Ginyu while Nail takes one if it's all v 2 but the whole force incl the captain wreck the team here.

And even if Nail Piccolo merge Ginyu can steal.

Ginyu steals Cells body. Team wins.

Buff Buu, probably they are combined Super Buu level but can't work together and Buff buu is above super.

Tenshinhan

Dabra speedblitzes or stone spits outside a no kill tournament.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:27 am

Roshi (T.O.P) vs. Dabura

Cell vs. Frost
1) Reecoom was playing around with Vegeta, if he gets serious, the fight ends immediately. Chaozu and Gurdo cancel each other out.
That leaves Jeece, Burta and the Cap vs Yamcha, Krilin, Gohan, Tenshinhan and the namekians. I guess the namekians team up against Ginyu, and the Z-senshi fight Team Violet. They are too strong for our boys, Yamcha probably goes down first, and then it's basically 3 vs 2.
While it is a possibility, I don't see the namekians, well, Piccolo, merging with Nail, not when they can give Ginyu a decent fight at first.
Eventually, the good guys lose, it's 8 vs 5, and only one of those 5 guys can last, and I don't think they'd merge. And even if they do, Ginyu can still body change.

2) Team work could get them somewhere. Body change is the only option, if Ginyu suddenly showed up when Tenshinhan was spamming Kiko Hos on Cell, he'd get that booty.
The thing is, Cell had no idea Tenshinhan was there, so in a proper fight, they would not be able to get the upper hand on him. And I guess the beam of the Body Change probably isn't fast enough for Cell to not dodge it, nor that "grip" is strong enough for Cell to not be able to get out of it.

3) I'm assuming Grey Buu is as strong or close to Kid Buu. That would be like SS3 Goku, and Fat Buu(the good one or the bad one?) is somewhere in between Majin Vegeta and SS3 Goku.
Goku and Vegeta weren't confident on taking Super Buu, and this Buu is stronger. So the edge Fat Buu has on Vegeta is cancelled out by Buff Buu being stronger than Super Buu. I'm going with Buffy the Kaioshin Slayer

4) Ten has more devastating techniques, but Krilin seems to be more of a survivor, he can last and last, no matter who is in front of him. Saiyans, Freeza, the Ginyu Tokusentai... he never beats anybody but he manages to outsmart of outskill them. My money is on his skillset and approach, he can use Tenshinhan's Taiyouken against him.

5) Roshi is murdered, they have a funeral for him, everybody mourns him, even Bulma. Then Goku goes to avenge him and destroys Dabura. Best case scenario, Roshi gets spat on and turns into stone and Dabura just leaves and when Goku kills Dabura, Roshi is un-stoned.

6) 2nd form Cell probably can take Frost. Perfect Cell is overkill.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:47 pm

Roshi (T.O.P) vs. Dabura

Cell vs. Frost
It was said by Nail that Piccolo could have defeated 1st form Freeza if he merged with God, which is a 2 times increase. Piccolo beats everyone in the Ginyu Force by himself.

Cell finger flicks them both. Their only chance is if Ginyu changes bodies with Cell.

Buff Boo beats them both easily.

Krillin is shown to be the more skilled fighter in recent material so he wins.

Roshi's only chance is the Mafuba. Otherwise he get's finger flicked.

Is this a joke fight? Frost murders Cell instantly and he doesn't even need his final form. I'm actually baffled on the takes from the above this fight. Did they forget that a fresh Piccolo couldn't beat a tired Frost? At the absolute bare minimum Piccolo is at the Cell Juniors level there, so that makes Frost way above the likes of the versions of Cell being mentioned and that's manga only. In the anime Frost fights someone who is stronger than SS3 Gotenks.

Krillin1994
Regular

Post by Krillin1994 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:56 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:47 pm

Roshi (T.O.P) vs. Dabura

Cell vs. Frost
It was said by Nail that Piccolo could have defeated 1st form Freeza if he merged with God, which is a 2 times increase. Piccolo beats everyone in the Ginyu Force by himself.

Cell finger flicks them both. Their only chance is if Ginyu changes bodies with Cell.

Is this a joke fight? Frost murders Cell instantly and he doesn't even need his final form. I'm actually baffled on the takes from the above this fight. Did they forget that a fresh Piccolo couldn't beat a tired Frost? At the absolute bare minimum Piccolo is at the Cell Juniors level there, so that makes Frost way above the likes of the versions of Cell being mentioned and that's manga only. In the anime Frost fights someone who is stronger than SS3 Gotenks.
Fusions go beyond simply adding or multiplying by two that's bee shown over and over. Piccolo beating everyone in the Ginyu force by himself is saying his base is higher than Goku after his 100x Gravity training which is just so wrong.

In the anime Piccolo would've destroyed frost with his Special beam Cannon, he only lost from the poisoning. The poison made frost a threat in U6 Tournament not raw power.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:32 pm

Like, stacking SSJB and Golden on top of each other? I think he'll take this here. SSJB alone should put him above Base Goku or Vegeta, Golden will place him way above SSJB Goku and Vegeta. Unless this is Goku and Vegeta when they were fighting Merged Zamasu, they might take this here.

Ultimate Gohan on his own is already pretty close to SSJB Goku, so he'll only need SSJ1 to decimate Black here.

SSJ3 is only 8x SSJ1, and the same should apply to Blue/Rosé. Goku got way stronger than that with the Kaio-Ken x20, but was still no match for Jiren, so Jiren stomps.

Super Boo. I think Broly ends around lower forms of Post Rosat Gotenks here.

Whis.

Roshi (T.O.P) vs. Dabura

Cell vs. Frost
Everyone from the Namek Saga? Yeah they got this. Piccolo alone would be a better match since he'd have to look out for Guldo and Ginyu's special abilities, but here the humans will give him back up.

Tenshinhan from what point? Currently he might do something, because in the Cell Saga we saw he could only budge Cell. No idea what Ginyu is even supposed to do here.

Buff Boo, easily. If Goku and Vegeta can't do anything to Super Boo, then Fat and Gray Boo (Both being somewhere between Goku and Vegeta) won't do any better against this stronger Boo.

Kuririn. He's the smarter fighter here. Just compare Suppresed Goku vs Kuririn in the 22TB to Goku vs Tenshinhan in the same tournament, Kuririn did much better than Tenshinhan against the Goku he fought.

Probably Roshi.

1st form Frost obliterates Cell with his aura.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:48 am

Krillin1994 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:56 pm

Roshi (T.O.P) vs. Dabura

Cell vs. Frost

Fusions go beyond simply adding or multiplying by two that's bee shown over and over. Piccolo beating everyone in the Ginyu force by himself is saying his base is higher than Goku after his 100x Gravity training which is just so wrong.

In the anime Piccolo would've destroyed frost with his Special beam Cannon, he only lost from the poisoning. The poison made frost a threat in U6 Tournament not raw power.
It's not a fusion, it's assimilation and Guru said that this about it:
Chapter: 265 (DBZ 71), P3.4-5
Context: the Great Elder reads Kuririn’s mind and learns of God and Piccolo.
Great Elder: “Hmf! He split in two, long ago…after evil entered into him! How foolish… He diminished by half the genius power with which he was gifted at birth! If he had come back together as one, he might not have had to die…”
So yeah, Piccolo merging with God is a 2 times multiplier making him after his training with Kaio stronger than Ginyu based on Nail's comments.

Piccolo did a limit breaking Makankosappo and Frost was severely weakened. Final form Frost was stronger than base Goku so he was stronger than SS3 Gotenks as well. Cell has no chance at all against him.

Krillin1994
Regular

Post by Krillin1994 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:35 am

ZombieVito wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:48 am
Krillin1994 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:56 pm

It's not a fusion, it's assimilation and Guru said that this about it:
Chapter: 265 (DBZ 71), P3.4-5
Context: the Great Elder reads Kuririn’s mind and learns of God and Piccolo.
Great Elder: “Hmf! He split in two, long ago…after evil entered into him! How foolish… He diminished by half the genius power with which he was gifted at birth! If he had come back together as one, he might not have had to die…”
So yeah, Piccolo merging with God is a 2 times multiplier making him after his training with Kaio stronger than Ginyu based on Nail's comments.

Piccolo did a limit breaking Makankosappo and Frost was severely weakened. Final form Frost was stronger than base Goku so he was stronger than SS3 Gotenks as well. Cell has no chance at all against him.
Guru is saying he might not have had to die vs Nappa & Vegeta, might is not an absolute statement. Guru is reading Krillin's mind here and basing everything from PIccolo with a power level of low thousands. So if that was simply multipled by two that wouldn't be doing anything.

Also Guru is not absolute in other ways, he is unable to fully unlock Gohan's potential. He can be mistaken.

PIccolo Jr when remerged with Kami is still a different being to the nameless namekian. He is not Daimou.

Saying he split the power he was gifted at birth is moot as well as Piccolo obviously trained far harder than Kami did, Kami is old and frail and power has waned. Kami's power level is less than Beginning of Z Goku and Piccolo. fusion/assimilation isn't shown to be additive or simply multiplicative by 2.

Impression I always got was that Nail was still a superior fighter to Piccolo at the point of their fusing.

Goku required Kaioken to be stronger than Ginyu, Piccolo is not stronger than this version of Goku that has mastered 100x Gravity.