The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:31 am

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:48 pm
ZombieVito wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:35 pm Bardock [DBS] vs Appule.
Galactic King vs Kid Vegeta.
Guldo [No psychic abilities] vs Nappa.
Tagoma [Pre Training] vs Dodoria.
18 [ToP arc] vs Frost [ToP arc].
They're about the same. Bardock barely wins since I imagine he's the better fighter [s]and has asspull power too.[/s]

I have Galactic King at 10k since he can destroy planets. I don't think Vegeta is up there yet, would be weird if Vegeta obtained the bulk of his adult power as a 5 year old. I have Kid Vegeta at 6-9k. Just for extra info, I heard a new DBZ: Kakarott has Kid Vegeta call Z Bardock weak, but idk the context behind that.

I have Guldo at 10k too, so he wins somehow.

They're about the same. I can see this one being a tie since we don't know who's the better fighter.

Frost > Piccolo > 18. Frost one shots.
Where are you getting that the Galactic King can destroy planets? All I can find is on the wiki that he can destroy meteors that can destroy planets not that he can do that himself.

18 performed better than Piccolo at the ToP and I remember a preview for it saying she can give Super Saiyans trouble or something like that. Obviously this can be a reference to the Android arc but if the shoe fits for the ToP then...

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:41 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:31 am Where are you getting that the Galactic King can destroy planets? All I can find is on the wiki that he can destroy meteors that can destroy planets not that he can do that himself.
At the end of the Jiya manga it is stated that the Galactic King is capable of destroying a planet destroying asteroid which would mean that the Galactic King can output an attack that matches or exceeds the planet destroying force of said meteor. This feat is even better when you realize that this would be a Galactic King after waking up from a 9 year sleep so he's likely not even at full fighting capacity.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:43 am

ZombieVito wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:31 am 18 performed better than Piccolo at the ToP and I remember a preview for it saying she can give Super Saiyans trouble or something like that. Obviously this can be a reference to the Android arc but if the shoe fits for the ToP then...
Giving a SSJ trouble is really vague. Ribrianne was weaker than 18 but gave SSJ Vegeta trouble.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:03 pm

1. Base Gogeta vs Ikari Broly
2. End of Saiyan arc Gohan vs Saiyan arc Piccolo
3. ToP Piccolo vs Super Janemba
4. LB Jiren vs Cell Max (Jiren is aware of his head weakness)

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:20 pm

GatoF wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:03 pm 1. Base Gogeta vs Ikari Broly
2. End of Saiyan arc Gohan vs Saiyan arc Piccolo
3. ToP Piccolo vs Super Janemba
4. LB Jiren vs Cell Max (Jiren is aware of his head weakness)
1) SSB Goku had Broly already under control, Gogeta seems to be as capable as Goku or Vegeta at their mightiest. He has it covered as well.

2) Gohan got stronger, but Piccolo is still more experienced. Gohan also relies too much on his rage bursts, if Piccolo wants to, he ends the fight soon enough.

3) IIRC, Piccolo showed to be above SS2 Gohan but below Ultimate from the Buu arc. He might be able to put up a fight, I don't think he can take it, though.

4) The post-ToP power scaling contradicts itself quite often, Jiren seems to be still a relevant powerhouse and a hell of a fighter, according to SH. I think he can handle it, probably not through sheer power but skill. In the manga, he reached FP after taking some serious damage, and still outlasted UI.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:04 pm

Controlled SS Broly (as seen vs Beast Gohan) vs Zombie Gas

Controlled SS Broly vs TUI Goku and UE Vegeta (Granny arc)

Controlled SS Broly vs Orange Piccolo (SH)

dragon boss z
I Live Here

Post by dragon boss z » Thu May 09, 2024 9:22 pm

Tao vs 22nd Krillin/Yamcha/Chiaotzu (not together 1v1 against each)

Tao vs Chichi (does she really have a power level of 130 like shonen jump says?)

Korin vs 22nd Goku (shonen jump says his power level is 190, did Goku get a zenkai and surpass Korin after Tambourine fight or is the number wrong?)

Old King Piccolo vs 23rd Yamcha/Krillin (1v1 not together)

Babidi vs saiyan saga Yajirobe/Chaiotzu (1v1)

Jaco vs Raditz

Guru awakened Gohan/Krillin vs saiyan saga kaioken x2 Goku (1v1)

Guldo vs monster Zarbon

Buu saga Krillin vs Buu saga tien vs base Goten (order these 3)

Buu saga base Trunks vs ssj 14 year old future Trunks that sparred with base Gohan

Kibito vs end of namek saga base Goku

Yakon vs Android 19 (pre and post absorption)

strongest form of Cell pre ROSAT ssj Goten can beat

Supreme Kai vs pre tournament training buu saga ssj Gohan

base Gotenks pre ROSAT vs buu saga ssj2 Gohan

base Gotenks post ROSAT vs ssj2 Goku

buu saga ssj Goku vs super perfect Cell

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Thu May 09, 2024 11:51 pm

dragon boss z wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:22 pm 1. Tao vs 22nd Krillin/Yamcha/Chiaotzu (not together 1v1 against each)

2. Tao vs Chichi (does she really have a power level of 130 like shonen jump says?)

3. Korin vs 22nd Goku (shonen jump says his power level is 190, did Goku get a zenkai and surpass Korin after Tambourine fight or is the number wrong?)

4. Old King Piccolo vs 23rd Yamcha/Krillin (1v1 not together)

5. Babidi vs saiyan saga Yajirobe/Chaiotzu (1v1)

6. Jaco vs Raditz

7. Guru awakened Gohan/Krillin vs saiyan saga kaioken x2 Goku (1v1)

8. Guldo vs monster Zarbon

9. Buu saga Krillin vs Buu saga tien vs base Goten (order these 3)

10. Buu saga base Trunks vs ssj 14 year old future Trunks that sparred with base Gohan

11. Kibito vs end of namek saga base Goku

12. Yakon vs Android 19 (pre and post absorption)

13. strongest form of Cell pre ROSAT ssj Goten can beat

14. Supreme Kai vs pre tournament training buu saga ssj Gohan

15. base Gotenks pre ROSAT vs buu saga ssj2 Gohan

16. base Gotenks post ROSAT vs ssj2 Goku

17. buu saga ssj Goku vs super perfect Cell
1. Krillin performed better against a stronger Goku in the 22nd Tournament compared to Tao in the RR Army arc. Goku was also impressed with Krillin's power despite holding back, but keep in mind that Goku didn't take Tao seriously after his power up from Korin's training. Yamcha is pretty much equal to Krillin at this point and fought decently against Tien in the tournament. Krillin and Yamcha individually would beat Tao. Chiaotzu is less clear, but he's built up to be a rival for Krillin during the tournament and can briefly hold his own against him so maybe he can also beat Tao?

2. I am of the opinion that Chi-Chi is a prodigy and that she surpassed even the 22nd Tournament fighters with just her dad's training so I think Chi-Chi beats Tao.

3. Goku at this point should be slightly stronger than Korin, but Korin has the experience and skill advantage so I think it goes either way but with Korin having the edge.

4. Yamcha managed to impress Kami who treated post-King Piccolo fight Goku like nothing (yes Kami was using a human body, but it's still impressive). Piccolo considered Krillin to be a troublesome fighter who would make conquering Earth difficult. I think they both surpassed old King Piccolo and debatably even prime King Piccolo.

5. Babidi's power is rather vague, but his magic is hyped up as being incredibly powerful and he thought he could incapacitate Piccolo with that electric slime attack. I think Babidi easily wins this.

6. Galactic Patrolman manga Jaco loses to Raditz, he is weaker than a Saiyan adult. DBS Jaco should beat Raditz on account of him being able to easily fight multiple Freeza soldiers and was found to be an impressive fighter by the likes of Krillin at this point in the story (this is even crazier when factoring in Yamcha and Chiaotzu being left out). I'm not saying Jaco is above the likes of Yamcha and Chiaotzu btw, I just think it's something to point out.

7. Assuming this is Krillin and Gohan after their initial Guru power up, it still isn't enough to beat Kaioken x2 Goku from the Saiyan arc.

8. Zarbon should be stronger, but Guldo has the better abilities. I think Guldo can pull the win, he's in the Ginyu Force for a reason, those psychic and time abilities greatly compensate for his weaker power.

9. Base Goten is the least experienced of the 3 fighters, I don't think he can beat Krillin or Tien. Between Krillin and Tien it's a bit tricky. Tien has the better feats and has the Kikoho, but assuming that Krillin is the strongest Earthling here, I wonder if Toriyama just had Krillin be above Tien even including the Kikoho. Idk how much evidence there is of Krillin sparring with 18 during the 7 year time skip aside from anime filler. REMEMBER that settling down and giving up on fighting done NOT mean you stop training. Vegeta gave up on fighting after Cell, but continued to train and keep in shape. Krillin could have done the same as well.

10. Present Trunks wipes the floor with young Future Trunks. Present Trunks was training with Vegeta consistently in the gravity room.

11. Kibito seemed to be stronger than base Buu saga Gohan, but weaker than SSJ Gohan so I think he would easily beat base Namek Goku.

12. I have Yakon somewhere between base and SSJ Buu saga Goku, but a bit closer to SSJ so I think Yakon beats Android 19 handily.

13. Goten beats Semi-Perfect Cell easily and can likely hold his own against suppressed Perfect Cell from the Cell Games.

14. I think Shin can beat a rusty Gohan pre-tournament with difficulty.

15. I don't like the idea of base Gotenks being so strong personally so I give it to Gohan.

16. Same as the previous match-up I gotta give it to Goku.

17. I think Buu saga SSJ Goku is beating Perfect Cell handily, Super Perfect Cell is probably going to require SSJ2 so I think Cell wins this.