Dragon Boxes 1-7 For Sale

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheLegendary117
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Dragon Boxes 1-7 For Sale

Post by TheLegendary117 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Selling a brand new set of the Dragon Boxes. Never opened, perfect condition. I've listed these on EBay but they aren't getting enough attention. Asking for $1000 but I'm open to offers. I am willing to ship outside the country as long as the extra shipping expenses are paid for. :D

Last edited by TheLegendary117 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gamertag: TheLegendary117
Facebook.com/TheLegendary117
Facebook.com/The70MGame

Part Spartan, Part Saiyan

AnimeMaakuo
Advanced Regular

Post by AnimeMaakuo » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Last edited by AnimeMaakuo on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:57 pm, edited 8 times in total.
My YouTube

Soppa Saiyjins from Dorgou Ballru Zetto is my favorite transformation everah, especially when Trounksoru did it in front of Seru and when Bejita did it when he faced Jingonigen-hachigo. But for real, I use the FUNi pronunciation. - Soppa Saia People

Krycek7o2
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Dragon Boxes 1-7 For Sale

Post by Krycek7o2 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:09 pm

AnimeMaakuo wrote:There's no reason to charge that much for the whole entire set.
Yes there is: it's his set. He can charge whatever he wants and with just cause.
Not only is it sealed, but a sealed volume 4 is reaching over the 500 mark, so this is becoming a bargain for some.

BluezaBladeNZ
Regular

Post by BluezaBladeNZ » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Heh, that looks like my photo (can tell by the lion mink blanket). But I have to say, $1000 is a bit steep for all seven, especially since volumes 5-7 are still avaliable on RightStuf, but then again, I'm not sure how much 1-4 go for nowadays.

On the sidenote, it looks like volumes 3 and 4 are back up on the RightStuf list but they appear as 'SOLD OUT'.

Krycek7o2
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Krycek7o2 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:58 pm

BluezaBladeNZ wrote:Heh, that looks like my photo (can tell by the lion mink blanket).
Now that's a red flag...
I'm all for naming you're price, but stealing pictures to sell something leads to a dark and nasty place.
In other words, avoid at all costs.

Pokewhiz7
I Live Here

Post by Pokewhiz7 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Krycek7o2 wrote:
AnimeMaakuo wrote:There's no reason to charge that much for the whole entire set.
Yes there is: it's his set. He can charge whatever he wants and with just cause.
Not only is it sealed, but a sealed volume 4 is reaching over the 500 mark, so this is becoming a bargain for some.
4 can be gotten much cheaper, though I can't tell if it's in stock. I'm pretty sure it is.

TheLegendary117
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheLegendary117 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:17 am

Thanks for the responses everyone. I'm asking for $1000 but I'm open to offers. And no, its my picture. The blanket is a massive fleece blanket with a white Lion on it. I don't steal pics and I don't recommend either. :evil:
Facebook.com/The70MGame

BluezaBladeNZ
Regular

Post by BluezaBladeNZ » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:12 pm

It can't certainly mean this is phony but that's indeed my picture. I doublechecked my Photobucket upload I used for another forum last year and it's the same:

TheLegendary117
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheLegendary117 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:28 pm

I took this picture early this year. I uploaded it to FB, Myspace (yes I still use it), and a few forums. I think had a crazy coincidence is similar pictures. I don't want to piss anyone off though. Later this weekend, Ill upload a different picture :D
Facebook.com/The70MGame

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:53 pm

TheLegendary117 wrote:I took this picture early this year. I uploaded it to FB, Myspace (yes I still use it), and a few forums. I think had a crazy coincidence is similar pictures. I don't want to piss anyone off though. Later this weekend, Ill upload a different picture :D
... Seriously? Come on, man.

If nothing else, as far as I can see, the boxes in the photo aren't even sealed.
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

SuperSaiyan3Goku
Advanced Regular
Location: In the middle of nowhere, across from Planet Vegeta

Post by SuperSaiyan3Goku » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Do you honestly think you're fooling anybody with this? It's clearly the exact same picture. :roll:
Next quest: Start collecting Dragon Ball Super Blu-Rays whenever season sets get released. Also the Super Manga!

Fan of Dragon Ball Z and various other Anime since '98! ^^

List of Anime I own or have watched - http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SSJ3Goku

TripleRach

Post by TripleRach » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:49 pm

I know there have been numerous successful member-to-member transactions here, and I know there were also a couple cases of people apparently being ripped off. But our general policy for buying and selling is that it's solely an interaction between the buyer and seller. So the risk is all on the two of you, unless you also use eBay or whatever.

However, I would like to say that we have a fairly intelligent community here. If you're trying to fool anyone, someone will likely notice.
-Rachel

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Never opened and in perfect condition, so they're all brand new sealed? None of them have any damage on the sides of the boxes?

I'd never use someone else's photo to sell something that I own, but that's just me.
FUNimation 2015 Releases I want:
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:46 pm

dbboxkaifan wrote:Never opened and in perfect condition, so they're all brand new sealed? None of them have any damage on the sides of the boxes?

I'd never use someone else's photo to sell something that I own, but that's just me.
I agree it makes the seller seem very shady. especially since he claims that ''it's a crazy coincidence that he took the same exact photo as BluezaBladeNZ.''
If you'll notice BluezabladeNZ's photo, look at the bottom of the Piccolo box. it has a white-ish blur like around it.
now go look at TheLegendary117's photo. it's the same exact photo. also notice the width in between each box. it's perfect. and that's not even talking about the blanket. I'm not saying that TheLegendary117 is a scammer, but when you lie and claim that you took the same exact photo as another member ''exactly the same'' it makes you wonder. it could have just been a case of laziness of the seller not wanting to snap a picture of his own boxes, but I'd be cautious. hopefully this gets settled.
Last edited by samuraix123 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

cloud1414
Beyond Newbie

Post by cloud1414 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:55 pm

Looks like a scam to me. I dont know if its in the rules, but other forums have it so in order to sell something. You need to have your name written on a piece of paper along with the item your selling to avoid problems.

TheLegendary117
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheLegendary117 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:14 pm

I took the picture down, everyone calm down. I'm not going to argue, there is no point. I replaced it with a DIFFERENT picture and another set of my DBoxes. It has the Halo Legends DVD pictured to show its mine.

Everyone calm down. Sorry for the confusion. I'm not a vet to this site but I've been around for close to 2 years, why would I look to cheat someone? :x :?:
Facebook.com/The70MGame

sluga

Post by sluga » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:26 am

I'm looking for box 2 anyone actually selling, also anyone willing to ship to Australia if i paid for it?
Selling Dragonball Z Dragon Box Vol. 2? I'm looking to buy new or like new Please inbox me to talk price, Ill gladly take it off your hands.

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:38 pm

So, um, the Boxes in the new picture you've added... how do we know THOSE are yours? What exactly does the Halo Legends DVD prove?
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

TheLegendary117
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheLegendary117 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:48 pm

The Tori-bot wrote:So, um, the Boxes in the new picture you've added... how do we know THOSE are yours? What exactly does the Halo Legends DVD prove?
My username is TheLegendary117, as in John 117. Spartan 117. I'm a bigger Halo fan than I am DBZ. Seriously, come on now :evil:
Facebook.com/The70MGame

bkev
I Live Here

Post by bkev » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:49 pm

For what it's worth I ran it through TinEye and it didn't find any copies of the picture elsewhere...
[quote="Brakus"]For all the flack that FUNimation gets on this forum for their quote about DBZ, there's some modicum of truth to it: a 9-year-old is born every day. Or in some cases, "reborn". DBZ may be a kids' show, but it's been so close to so many hearts all over Japan, America, and quite possibly, even the world.[/quote]