[Fan Manga ] Son Goku and Superman: The Clash

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Re: [Fan Manga ] Son Goku and Superman: The Clash

Post by apex_pretador » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:47 am

i've read this. Amazing.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Black_Liger
Advanced Regular

Post by Black_Liger » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:11 am

Any change for the whole story up to download in high quality? Would love to make a cbr of this to read on the go!.
There's room for only one snake, and one big boss.

Einstein001
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Einstein001 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:50 am

Black_Liger wrote:Any change for the whole story up to download in high quality? Would love to make a cbr of this to read on the go!.
Unfortunately, all the pages I've done are only in the same resolution as in deviantart :( Sometimes it's 1080x, but for the most part it's 800x.
Be sure to check my fan manga :
Son Goku vs Superman: The Clash : http://einstein001.deviantart.com/galle ... -The-Clash

Black_Liger
Advanced Regular

Post by Black_Liger » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:20 am

Einstein001 wrote:
Black_Liger wrote:Any change for the whole story up to download in high quality? Would love to make a cbr of this to read on the go!.
Unfortunately, all the pages I've done are only in the same resolution as in deviantart :( Sometimes it's 1080x, but for the most part it's 800x.
No problem, I am downloading every page and making a neat folder with every chapter organized into respective cbr files!. Already put the first two chapters on my phone, they look great!. I'm gonna start reading it tomorrow, but right now I can tell it's a cool fan manga with good art, perfect since I just got into DC rebirth comics and Superman has become my fav dc hero, so I'm fanboying really hard about your crossover manga XD
There's room for only one snake, and one big boss.