Animetal Marathon 7 Due 10/21: New Version Of Cha-la!

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

yuusha

Animetal Marathon 7 Due 10/21: New Version Of Cha-la!

Post by yuusha » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:22 am

Ok, just checked the Animetal official website and saw that the 7th Animetal Marathon is due 10/21. How is this relevant you may ask?

Simple, because it features Masaki Endo and company performing Cha-la Head Cha-la!

Wow this makes 2 new versions of Cha-la this year. Ican hardly wait to hear this.

The info is here:
http://www.compozila.co.jp/iron/mt7.htm

James

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:28 am

Wow, much thanks!

I am *extremely* looking forward to hearing these versions of the songs. Awesome, awesome stuff. Anyone else wanna pull together any other information on this? Is that last track a megamix of songs?
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

yuusha

Post by yuusha » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:11 pm

The disc itself is Tokusatsu themed including themes from many sentai and Metal Hero shows (including some Kamen Rdier songs that Animetal has already covered).

The last bit is a maedley of Jump themed songs (i.e. Shonen Jump)

This marks Animetal's second go round on Makafushigi Adventure. It's also includes the theme to Cat's Eye, Captain Tsubasa and "Sakikage! Otoko Juku!".

Ther is a lot of previously covered material for this band. Still I really want ot hear their version of Cha-la as they have covered some other of my fave anime themes before really well ("Pegasus Fantasy" from Saint Seiya and "Tough Boy" from Hokuto No Ken 2 being good examples and their cover of th Gatchaman theme as one of the best, all of which have appeared on Animetal Marathon's in the past).

James

Eclipse
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Eclipse » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:00 pm

Awesome, another Cha-La-Head-Cha-La!!! But I'm more interested in the remake of Makafushigi Adventure....but it sounds real great.
10/21.....that gives me a couple of weeks to pull some money together *^^*

Jord
Advanced Regular

Post by Jord » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:03 am

Makafushi was for download a while agon here. Wasn't half bad I must say.

Eclipse
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Eclipse » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:54 pm

Jord wrote:Makafushi was for download a while agon here. Wasn't half bad I must say.
Dammit, I was late AGAIN! >_<