Never thought I'd say it, but Gogeta looks pretty hot....

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GS7X7
Advanced Regular

Never thought I'd say it, but Gogeta looks pretty hot....

Post by GS7X7 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:30 pm

Sean Schemmel is THE MAN! :)

Me- "Also, before anyone mentions it, Schemmel's interview was from nearly 15 years ago. He paid a brief visit to Kanzenshuu's forums a few years back and earned legendary respect that cancels out anything he said from that long ago. :D"

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Re: Never thought I'd say it, but Gogeta looks pretty hot...

Post by TheGmGoken » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:41 pm

She looks like a napkin =/.
Last edited by TheGmGoken on Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gaffer Tape
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Gaffer Tape » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Looks like she's wearing the Bombshell Multi-Way from Victoria's Secret.
Do you follow the most comprehensive and entertaining Dragon Ball analysis series on YouTube? If you do, you're smart and awesome and fairly attractive. If not, see what all the fuss is about without even having to leave Kanzenshuu:

MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection Series Discussion Thread! (Updated 4/1/24!)
Current Episode: A Match Made in Hell - Dragon Ball Dissection: The Super #17 Arc Part 2

GS7X7
Advanced Regular

Post by GS7X7 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:00 am

Gaffer Tape wrote:Looks like she's wearing the Bombshell Multi-Way from Victoria's Secret.
I think you know more about lingerie than even Roshi! :lol:

Me- "Also, before anyone mentions it, Schemmel's interview was from nearly 15 years ago. He paid a brief visit to Kanzenshuu's forums a few years back and earned legendary respect that cancels out anything he said from that long ago. :D"

Gaffer Tape
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Gaffer Tape » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:03 am

Haha, well, I would hope so. I work there. Thankfully, he doesn't. :lol:
Do you follow the most comprehensive and entertaining Dragon Ball analysis series on YouTube? If you do, you're smart and awesome and fairly attractive. If not, see what all the fuss is about without even having to leave Kanzenshuu:

MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection Series Discussion Thread! (Updated 4/1/24!)
Current Episode: A Match Made in Hell - Dragon Ball Dissection: The Super #17 Arc Part 2

hulkty
Banned

Post by hulkty » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:17 pm

:? Having decent boobs doesn't automatically make a girl hot...
*sighs and shakes head in disappointment*

Gaffer Tape
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Gaffer Tape » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:35 pm

Well, if that is the Bombshell, she's two cup sizes smaller than she appears.

Insertclevername
I Live Here

Post by Insertclevername » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:02 pm

Gaffer Tape wrote:Well, if that is the Bombshell, she's two cup sizes smaller than she appears.
Hmmm...So what you're saying is that Gogeta's battle power is twice as less as Vegetto's? :wink:
Cipher wrote:Also, you can seriously like whatever and still get laid. That's a revelation that'll hit you at some point.

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:06 pm

hulkty wrote::? Having decent boobs doesn't automatically make a girl hot...
I hate when people do that. "Nice boobs" means you're hot now a days. Such a shame.

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:25 pm

It would've been better if she didn't wear a bra at all. But instead used either a silicone bra that matched her skin tone or stick-on bra pads.
TheGmGoken wrote:
I hate when people do that. "Nice boobs" means you're hot now a days. Such a shame.
Wait, it doesn't? The hell?!

GS7X7
Advanced Regular

Post by GS7X7 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:27 pm

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:06 pm

TheGmGoken wrote:
"Hot" is subjective. Someone may find a girl hot just because of her boobs and the most you can say is that you, personally, don't find her hot. You literally can't tell another person to, or make another person, stop finding a girl hot no matter the reason or reasons for why that person finds her hot.

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:39 pm

rereboy wrote:
TheGmGoken wrote:
"Hot" is subjective. Someone may find a girl hot just because of her boobs and the most you can say is that you, personally, don't find her hot. You literally can't tell another person to, or make another person, stop finding a girl hot no matter the reason or reasons for why that person finds her hot.
I didn't tell ANYONE anything. I said I hate when people see a decent pair of tits and thinks they're hot. Where you get that fact that I told someone something? Please read carefully.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:28 pm

TheGmGoken wrote:
I didn't tell ANYONE anything. I said I hate when people see a decent pair of tits and thinks they're hot. Where you get that fact that I told someone something? Please read carefully.
I'm sorry but if that's not the case then what exactly is your objective in stating that you "hate when people see a decent pair of tits and thinks they're hot"?

If you indeed aren't trying to enforce your opinion of what is hot and what is not, why the need to stress that you "hate" it? Why not just disagree?

Like I said, "hot" is subjective. It doesn't make sense for you to "hate" the opinion of others unless you are actually tying to tell them what should be considered hot. Or am I just not reading carefully?

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:41 pm

rereboy wrote:
TheGmGoken wrote:
I'm sorry but if that's not the case then what exactly is your objective in stating that you "hate when people see a decent pair of tits and thinks they're hot"?

If you indeed aren't trying to enforce your opinion of what is hot and what is not, why the need to stress that you "hate" it? Why not just disagree?

Like I said, "hot" is subjective. It doesn't make sense for you to "hate" the opinion of others unless you are actually tying to tell them what should be considered hot. Or am I just not reading carefully?
You're not reading it right. I said "I hate when big tits means hot". That's my opinion which is correct but I never told someone that big tits doesn't mean they're hot. I just said I hate that when it's the stander. Even through I hate it, I won't tell someone that they can't think a girl is "hot" cause of their tits. I didn't stress my opinion with the word hate. I use hate loosely.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:47 pm

TheGmGoken wrote:
You're not reading it right. I said "I hate when big tits means hot". That's my opinion which is correct but I never told someone that big tits doesn't mean they're hot.
If you say so... It sure looks like you are contradicting yourself right there, but whatever...

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:57 pm

It sure looks like you are contradicting yourself right there,
How cause I said it was my opinion? It is not? I never told ANYONE that just cause the girl in the picture has decent tits that doesn't make her hot. I just said "I hate when people say that". Now Hulky told people that decent tits doesnt = hotness
Having decent boobs doesn't automatically make a girl hot...

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:01 pm

You seem to be stating that your opinion is correct in something that is purely subjective. That's what seems to be in contradiction to the rest of your post, but like I said, whatever...

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:14 pm

rereboy wrote:You seem to be stating that your opinion is correct in something that is purely subjective. That's what seems to be in contradiction to the rest of your post, but like I said, whatever...
I NEVER said my opinion was right. I said it was my opinion which is correct. So it's not my opinion? I never said my opinion was correct. I said that it WAS my opinion. You told me it was my opinion and I told you it was correct that it WAS my opinion. Not that my opinion is correct.

GS7X7
Advanced Regular

Post by GS7X7 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:45 pm

I was being sarcastic earlier, lol... If anyone think this girl's ugly, they've got crazy standards. :lol:

http://ginabcosplay.deviantart.com/art/ ... -329048782

How on earth are people still debating whether this girl is ugly or not? Shit, I'd kill for a girl half that pretty...