The Best of Dragonball Z Volume III

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Great Saiyaman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

The Best of Dragonball Z Volume III

Post by Great Saiyaman » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:46 am

This is an English FUNi Dub CD. I wanted to know everyone's thoughts on this.

I personally love this CD because it has Mystic Gohan's Theme song & Hercule's Theme Song, me and my friend Chris made an action figure theatre (like on Temple O Trunks) & used a lot of this music for serious & humerous effects.

kenisu3000
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by kenisu3000 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:38 am

I own it, and though I think it's one of the more useless of the "Best Of" CDs (my least favorite one being Volume 5), I really do enjoy tracks 25 and 26 ("Long Flashback" and "Gohan Powers Up").
BGM forever! If only more people paid attention to it... well, I intend to change that.

ssj-tom

Post by ssj-tom » Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:32 pm

I live in the U.K. and thought i didn't recognise about 40% of the tracks (due to dubbing issues) I loved it, especially the flahback theme.
Goku: You seem to delight in seeing other people suffer, and you treat life like a disposable comodity. You destroy homes, you take the lives of innocent peace loving people, you even take the lives of children, and all of this for your own amusement or personal gain. Well, now it's your turn.

Daizensushi-x
Beyond Newbie

Post by Daizensushi-x » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:19 pm

I want these CD's very badly. I honestly thought I was the only one who liked Funi's music. :P