Favorite Movie

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

BlackCatScott
Regular

Re: Favorite Movie

Post by BlackCatScott » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:29 pm

Neshawn wrote:fortune,
black cat, I love the humor and fight scenes on top of the great animation. I kinda agree with low tone that it isn't exactly classed with the other movies seeing the huge gap between production. the only reason I say that is because adding that into the mix makes it so much harder to pick a favorite. however if it is your favorite I totally agree and can see why!!
Yeah. It can be quite hard to pick between them when you consider the Uncut version of Battle of Gods is 1 hour 45 minutes in total where as the longest DBZ movies in previous years seem to be no longer than 70 minutes like the Broly film, then there's loads that are just 45-50 minutes.

Jackal puFF
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Jackal puFF » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:01 pm

Jackal puFF wrote:Movie 9 hands down for me. This to me has the perfect balance with all the fighters present and surprisingly get good enough screen time. This movie fits right after watching the Cell arc too. The last appearance of Future Trunks in a movie. :( Oh and Goku not being a ball hog.. If only BOG had a bit more time with the other characters too besides Goku then it might have had a chance but it just falls with all the other movies for me.
Hmm I have to retake my comment about BOG now haha... The uncut full version seems to have fixed any problems I had with the theatrical.

The uncut scenes when Buu and the other fighters attack Beerus should have been in the theatrical I feel. It flows so much better like how Gohan doesn't just pop outta nowhere in his Goku gi and Buu attacking more. Also explains why Krillin didn't get a chance to fight. Plus longer scenes with everyone partying it up.

Anyways I'm really liking Battle of Gods now. Uncut version that is. Just annoys me when stuff like that gets edited out at first.
Last edited by Jackal puFF on Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:01 pm

Fusion Reborn/The Rebirth of Fusion!! Goku and Vegeta

It had it all. Great soundtrack, beautiful animation (no surprise there because it's prime Tadayoshi Yamamuro), the villain is pretty cool, and no character derailment like most of the movies.

Oh and the fight scenes are also cool.
On a dragon ball related note, I'm glad to see a bunch of people say they like bojack unbound. No bio broly fans yet... Is that universally everyone's least favorite?
Pretty much. Though 4 or 7 are runner-ups for me.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Low Tone G

Post by Low Tone G » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:53 pm

Neshawn wrote:and finally, sintzu + lowtone , and anyone else who wants to chime in, do you think that after this next movie they will continue with the beerus/god(S) of destruction theme and make it like a movie series? I never thought about it like that but it would be an awesome idea!!
I might accept a third movie, but not more. The 12 universes could be the theme of the third one, if this second will not cover them(but I don't think so, that would be too much for a movie).
English is not my first language!
I'm still waiting for Dragon Ball in Super...

Vijay
Advanced Regular

Post by Vijay » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:54 pm

Fusion Reborn, All 3 Broly films & Bojack Unbound.

Fusion Reborn had perfect balance of Action, comedy & plot since Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan. Janemba was such a great villain (how Buu should've been) with AWESOME SSJ3 Goku fight!

I'm quite fond of Broly & his films are just packed with pure action-fest. I consider M10 to be best animated DBZ film ever, given how most films had at least single crude, ugly artistry (at least for a second) but M10. Hate for Bio-Broly seems unnecessary for me. The film had great comedy (Satan & 18 & Jaga Butta trio: Fair-spray : ROFL) & excellently choreographed fight inside the Lab. Makes most shounen fights today look like a joke. Definetly a unique DBZ film.

Bojack Unbound was just masterpiece. Though I Hate Gohan as a character, he almost made me cry in awesomeness as SSJ2. Felt Bojack was poorly written/conceived as he became easily stale, but his minions made-up for it. Just wished Kogu was given more screen-time.

Neshawn
Beyond Newbie

Post by Neshawn » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:42 am

Vijay wrote:Fusion Reborn, All 3 Broly films & Bojack Unbound.

I'm quite fond of Broly & his films are just packed with pure action-fest. I consider M10 to be best animated DBZ film ever, given how most films had at least single crude, ugly artistry (at least for a second) but M10. Hate for Bio-Broly seems unnecessary for me. The film had great comedy (Satan & 18 & Jaga Butta trio: Fair-spray : ROFL) & excellently choreographed fight inside the Lab. Makes most shounen fights today look like a joke. Definetly a unique DBZ film.

those movies are all at the top of the list for me, I never was a huge gohan fan either, until he became a highschool student I thought he looked really cool as a super saiyanjin. however he was real BA in bojack unbound! I liked him more as an adult after the cell games for sure. bio Broly hate is unnecessary! I'm surprised super 13 isn't as popular (or even liked) as I thought it would be, no one in this thread has said bio b is not a fav but a few people have named android 13
DBZAOTA482 wrote:Fusion Reborn/The Rebirth of Fusion!! Goku and Vegeta
On a dragon ball related note, I'm glad to see a bunch of people say they like bojack unbound. No bio broly fans yet... Is that universally everyone's least favorite?
Lord Slug was not at the top of my list either, I felt it went on just a bit too long, curious why you aren't a fan of super 13 though!!
dbzk199 I re watched second coming today based on what you said and the fight scene is REALLY great, I also like gohans gi and demeanor around that time too! he looked pretty cool!vijay you aren't alone!
jackal puff I can understand why you would! I saw the extended cut and while it wasn't as much as I was dreaming would be added it was enough to be happy I took the time to buy it and watch it! I feel like they could have easily left it in for the theater version. I'm sure they cut it because they might have worried it would have been to long for some younger fans to sit through. but I really think any fan would have been happy for the extra 20 minutes on the big screen. favorite new scene?
blackcat same question, favorite new scene? It's almost like the first Broly and battle of gods the studio put way more time and effort in. just basing it on run time alone, then if you add in the story and the fight scenes it seems clear those 2 had a lot of energy put into them (compared to some of the 45-50 minute movies) and all us fans are clearly responding positively to them both!
lowtone yeah I would think if they go beyond three they will just start running it into the ground, using other universes wouldn't be bad for future ones but connecting them all making them sequential could be a potential disaster.

if I didn't respond to you or quote you my bad I'm not trying to freeze anyone out of the conversation. I read the comments and felt like some aren't really directed my way, that doesn't mean I don't think your choices for favorite aren't agreed with I love hearing other fans opinions on what makes good and bad db or dbz movies! let's just say that dbgt special doesn't count as anything :lol: . I did like the TV series though!
"I'm THE BEAN DADDY!"

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:21 am

Neshawn wrote:and finally, sintzu + lowtone , and anyone else who wants to chime in, do you think that after this next movie they will continue with the beerus/god(S) of destruction theme and make it like a movie series? I never thought about it like that but it would be an awesome idea!!
Them saying at the end of BOG that there are 12 universes each with it's god of destruction wasn't for nothing so yes i think we will go to 1 or 2 new universes in each movie and with the amount of $$$ that BOG made at the box office and the home release sales shows that the fans like the idea.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

TheZFighter
Regular

Post by TheZFighter » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:21 pm

Curse of the Blood Rubies is good. I like the story behind it all and I really liked King Gurumes and his curse.

Sleeping Princess in Devil's Castle is really good. I love Lucifer, Ghastel and Igor and their diabolical schee.

Mystical Adventure is good. I love some of the rehashed character backgrounds like Chiaotzu being an emperor..

The Path to Power is a good "retelling" and it was nice to see a "touched up" Dragon Ball..

Dead Zone is really good. I quite like Garlic Jr. and the story behind him, and his gang. I really enjyoed the Garlic Jr. saga later as well.

The World's Strongest is a bit "meh". Nothing too memorable about it. Not the villains or the story. Nice seeing Roshi fight though I guess?

I really like The Tree of Might. I think it might be my favourite, mainly because I love the Z-Fighters and it is one of the few movies where Yamcha, Tien and Chiaotzu are involved, even if they do get beaten up. I really liked Turles and his gang as well, I sorta view them as an "alternate" version of the Z-Fighters, like what would've happened if Goku hadn't bumped his head kinda thing.

Lord Slug is good. Great villain with some cool henchmen.

Cooler's Revenge is good. Another great villain with some cool henchmen. I thought the fact Cooler let Goku get away years before was very good.

Cooler Returns is ok, nothing special.

Super Android 13 is good. I liked the three individual Androids and loved the idea of Super Androids.

Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan is ok. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike Broly, but I think he is possibly one of the most overrated characters ever and the movie is one of the most overrated ever.

Bojack Unbound is really good. I love the tournament at the start, Future Trunks v Tien and all of Bojack's little gang.

I didn't enjoy Broly - Second Coming and Bio-Broly at all but I'm not the biggest Goten, Trunks and Videl fan.

Fusion Reborn is good. What a great villain Janemba is and a really good idea behind his creation.

Wrath of the Dragon is really good, I love Tapion and the whole backstory, and Goku, Gohan, Goten, Vegeta, Trunks, Piccolo and Tapion against a giant Behemoth tearing up a city is mint.

I've not seen Battle of Gods yet. I'm going to give it as fair a chance as possible, but I've got a horrible feeling I won't like it. I can already tell it is very "Saiyan-heavy" and I just hate the name of the "Super Saiyan God" form, urgh! We'll see though.
Z-Fighters fan.

Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yajirobe, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Android 18, Goten, Trunks and Majin Buu.

Neshawn
Beyond Newbie

Post by Neshawn » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:28 pm

Them saying at the end of BOG that there are 12 universes each with it's god of destruction wasn't for nothing so yes i think we will go to 1 or 2 new universes in each movie and with the amount of $$$ that BOG made at the box office and the home release sales shows that the fans like the idea.
sintzu, I do think it is a cool idea too, like I was saying to lowtone they probably shouldn't make it so they are all TOO closely tied together. Now that we talk about it I actually can't see any other way (without introducing a whole new reality) they can have villains that are up to gokus level now that his power level is way higher even out of god form.
also if vegeta becomes a God that would make it even more difficult to make antagonists strong enough to challenge them.. do you know roughly how much they made in the US box office in those 4 days?
"I'm THE BEAN DADDY!"

Neshawn
Beyond Newbie

Post by Neshawn » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:34 pm

TheZFighter wrote:Curse of the Blood Rubies is good. I like the story behind it all and I really liked King Gurumes and his curse.

Sleeping Princess in Devil's Castle is really good. I love Lucifer, Ghastel and Igor and their diabolical schee.

Mystical Adventure is good. I love some of the rehashed character backgrounds like Chiaotzu being an emperor..

The Path to Power is a good "retelling" and it was nice to see a "touched up" Dragon Ball..

Dead Zone is really good. I quite like Garlic Jr. and the story behind him, and his gang. I really enjyoed the Garlic Jr. saga later as well.

The World's Strongest is a bit "meh". Nothing too memorable about it. Not the villains or the story. Nice seeing Roshi fight though I guess?

I really like The Tree of Might. I think it might be my favourite, mainly because I love the Z-Fighters and it is one of the few movies where Yamcha, Tenshinhan and Chiaotzu are involved, even if they do get beaten up. I really liked Tullece and his gang as well, I sorta view them as an "alternate" version of the Z-Fighters, like what would've happened if Goku hadn't bumped his head kinda thing.

Lord Slug is good. Great villain with some cool henchmen.

Cooler's Revenge is good. Another great villain with some cool henchmen. I thought the fact Cooler let Goku get away years before was very good.

Cooler Returns is ok, nothing special.

Super Android 13 is good. I liked the three individual Androids and loved the idea of Super Androids.

Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan is ok. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike Broly, but I think he is possibly one of the most overrated characters ever and the movie is one of the most overrated ever.

Bojack Unbound is really good. I love the tournament at the start, Future Trunks v Tenshinhan and all of Bojack's little gang.

I didn't enjoy Broly - Second Coming and Bio-Broly at all but I'm not the biggest Goten, Trunks and Videl fan.

Fusion Reborn is good. What a great villain Janemba is and a really good idea behind his creation.

Wrath of the Dragon is really good, I love Tapion and the whole backstory, and Goku, Gohan, Goten, Vegeta, Trunks, Piccolo and Tapion against a giant Behemoth tearing up a city is mint.

I've not seen Battle of Gods yet. I'm going to give it as fair a chance as possible, but I've got a horrible feeling I won't like it. I can already tell it is very "Saiyan-heavy" and I just hate the name of the "Super Saiyan God" form, urgh! We'll see though.
Great list! The tree of might kicks ass for exactly that reason!! Not a Broly fan huh? That's kind of refreshing! but now down to business... if you have not seen battle of the gods you really have to! Even without the big screen experience it is a great movie. it's not incredibly goku heavy (the fight in the end is goku exclusive though) but also there are a good amount of characters that get some action in. They did a good job with the humor and including most everyone for some dialogue. check it out!!
"I'm THE BEAN DADDY!"

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:34 pm

Neshawn wrote:
Lord Slug was not at the top of my list either, I felt it went on just a bit too long, curious why you aren't a fan of super 13 though!!
The plot is very thin (considering how little a plot that the movies tend to have that's saying a lot), the villains are forgettable and have tacky, racist character designs, the animation is pretty mediocre (granted this is when Studio Junio started to fall apart) along with other irritations that are present in most of the movies.

I don't totally dislike it because it had some of the best tracks by Shunsuke Kikuchi and the climax was a great subversion of the usual Genki Dama thump card ending
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Neshawn
Beyond Newbie

Post by Neshawn » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:07 pm

yeah, those characters were definitely drawn to represent certain races in America. seems like the rr android army is comprised of "American" stereotypes. Anyway, the animation was kinda bad at certain points, not as bad as some of the TV episodes animation but sometimes the eyes or hair just didn't seem right, I agree with you there. it would have been a way better ending if the avoided the spirit bomb but if they did that they would have to extend the movie to maybe a whole hour! no need to pay the studio for another 15 minutes! :lol: I can for sure see why you don't like the movie, I don't know why that once I saw it I just really liked it. MAYBEit just seems like a more plausible event than the other movies (potential timeline problems excluded).
"I'm THE BEAN DADDY!"

thomas1up
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by thomas1up » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:44 pm

Movie 3 (Tree of Might) is without a doubt my favourite movie, I've seen this movie is almost every English Dub available (Ocean, Big Green, FUNimation and hopefully one day Malaysian) and Japanese too.

I love the concept of Turles, an evil Goku has been something I've seen fan requests for before, and Turles is a good substitute for that. The Movie also has some of my favourite music in the show, that doesn't really get used past Freeza arc, for example the song that plays during this scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd7XJA1xgWE

Lastly, that kick-ass custom opening, I'm pretty sure it's the only movie with a custom opening(out of the original 13), the rest are recycled from the show.
thomas1up are fuckin terrible and need to fuck off asap all the other noobs are decent thouhg
-Anon-Kun 2014 <3

Tatakae!!Ramenman
Beyond Newbie

Post by Tatakae!!Ramenman » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:06 pm

For me, it depends on if it is the Funimation dub or the japanese version. For the dub, Cooler's Revenge/movie 5 is definitely my favorite. The soundtrack in the dub made the movie so much better for me. Watching it in japanese is a little bit boring. Even though it was the same movie, the soundtrack made it seem much more intense and it felt like there was so much more going on. For the japanese version, it's Broly. It was set up better than a lot of the other movies and the ultimate villain, Broly, looked awesome, unlike sometimes where the villain doesn't even look cool(god of destruction). It's more fun to watch an awesome, intimidating looking villain.
Neo died for our smiths.

Neshawn
Beyond Newbie

Post by Neshawn » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:39 am

thomas1up wrote:Movie 3 (Tree of Might) is without a doubt my favourite movie, I've seen this movie is almost every English Dub available (Ocean, Big Green, FUNimation and hopefully one day Malaysian) and Japanese too.

I love the concept of Tullece, an evil Goku has been something I've seen fan requests for before, and Tullece is a good substitute for that. The Movie also has some of my favourite music in the show, that doesn't really get used past Freeza arc, for example the song that plays during this scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd7XJA1xgWE

Lastly, that kick-ass custom opening, I'm pretty sure it's the only movie with a custom opening(out of the original 13), the rest are recycled from the show.
The music alone in those original dubs is enough to make me say those movies are superior! I was watching second coming and really disliked the American rock music that was thrown in there. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against rock n roll but I just feel that it makes the movies have an entirely different feel. Now I'm not sure what the Japanese music was for 2nd coming but I know for the cooler movie the Japanese and English version had differences in soundtracks. thanks for uploading that clip! I'm too old to figure out how to get a vhs clip on YouTube... :D
"I'm THE BEAN DADDY!"

Neshawn
Beyond Newbie

Post by Neshawn » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:45 am

Tatakae!!Ramenman wrote:For me, it depends on if it is the Funimation dub or the japanese version. For the dub, Cooler's Revenge/movie 5 is definitely my favorite. The soundtrack in the dub made the movie so much better for me. Watching it in japanese is a little bit boring. Even though it was the same movie, the soundtrack made it seem much more intense and it felt like there was so much more going on. For the japanese version, it's Broly. It was set up better than a lot of the other movies and the ultimate villain, Broly, looked awesome, unlike sometimes where the villain doesn't even look cool(god of destruction). It's more fun to watch an awesome, intimidating looking villain.
Forsure agree with you that the dub can really make a difference! I have coolers revenge in Japanese and it is not the most entertaining with the exception of the fights. Broly might also be my favorite villain, I really like when there are opposing saiyajins in the story line, not to mention his ssj form was awesome! Not a big beerus fan though? I didn't like him at first but after I saw the movie a few times I thought he was a nice balance between someone who could ultimately be a good or bad guy. I could easily see why you or anyone for that matter would not like his design though.
"I'm THE BEAN DADDY!"

Akira
Regular

Post by Akira » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:20 pm

Well, my favorites have changed some over the years. Some of the ones that were previous favorites have just gotten harder to re-watch after multiple viewings. Some of the ones I used to barely ever watch seemed a little better than I remembered upon another viewing or two. I just purchased the extended cut of Battle of Gods, and it is definitely a favorite. I'd seen the subbed theatrical cut twice, and really liked it, but the extended cut is much better and has better pacing and explanation on things.

Overall I'd have to say Dead Zone is my top favorite, I've watched it about once a year, every year since I first got into Dragonball. I never much cared for the Garlic Junior Saga in the series, but the first fight with him in Movie 1 is awesome. Taking place after the 23rd Budokai, and mere months before the arrival of Raditz, it has some amazing fight scenes, great pacing, and a near re-match between Son Goku and Piccolo before Garlic interrupts. The bits with Kami fighting Garlic Jr. are awesome, and the animation is very similar to late DB style. The movie is creepy and dark, and just all around fun to watch every time.

Sleeping Princess in Devil's Castle would be next on my list. It is the only DB era movie that doesn't just try to offer a bite-sized retelling or combination of story arcs into a single sitting. It like it for the same reasons I like Dead Zone, dark, creepy, full of cool characters, comedy, and a story unique from the series. Plenty of Launch, and young Goku and Krillin when they are still rivals. The movie is good for repeat viewings and generally gets re-watched every year or every two years.

Battle of Gods extended cut I think is third place, the movie is just awesome. Beerus is a cool character, and the fights are really awesome. It was like seeing old friends again after a long hiatus. Goku's Super Saiyan God power seemed like a corny idea in theory, but was awesome in execution. I always loved the Kaioken attack, and while something entirely different, Super Saiyan God is very cool in a similar way. Super Saiyan became too commonplace, and even the different levels were just more of the same. Super Saiyan God is just different, but good different. Only Toriyama could come up with something like that for Goku to realize his full potential. I also enjoyed Vegeta showing signs of higher advancement potential. I always assumed that by the 28th Budokai, both Goku and Vegeta had become so powerful that they were beyond even mystic Gohan in power, and while in their "normal" forms, yet there was nothing shown between Buu saga and that time period to confirm my suspicions, just some things said that led me to believe that was the case. This movie seems to be moving in just that direction for the characters. I'm sure it will remain a favorite for a long time to come.

Besides my top three, I would just group the rest by how they resonated with me as a fan:

Really like a lot, and still watch every few years, but are still lacking compared to the top 3:
-Cooler's Revenge, Bojack Unbound, Fusion Reborn, Wrath of the Dragon

Like Somewhat, and occasionally watch, yet have some flaws compared to the above groups:
The World's Strongest, The Return of Cooler, Super Android #13, Mystical Adventure

Somewhat dislike, but still watchable once every few years:
Tree of Might, Lord Slug, Super Saiyan Broly

Straight dislike, and rarely watch:
2nd and 3rd Broly Movies, Curse of the Blood Rubies
"Of" =/= "Have"

Contractions:
-Should have = Should've
-Could have = Could've
-Would have = Would've

The heck does "should of" even mean anyway? Think about what those two words mean individually, and then try to read them back to back in a sentence and make sense of it. Are you forming a prepositional phrase, is "should" a part of a larger grouping, or are you just typing random words based on how you think you hear them used verbally? Perhaps take a moment to contemplate this, and see if it becomes as mind jarring for you to look at as it does for me..

Mewzard
I Live Here

Post by Mewzard » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:01 pm

Battle of Gods is honestly my favorite. I just enjoyed watching it in general, and it was nice to see it in theaters with Dad (who scoffed at the idea initially, but got a few laughs out of it by the end).

The character moments were nice, I enjoyed Beerus and Whis, the additions to the lore were interesting, and it made me excited for the next movie.
RIDER KIIIIIIICK!

Daimo-Rukiri

Post by Daimo-Rukiri » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:56 pm

Before bog it was movie 12.
Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Dragon Ball Hero's Spirit development blog - An Action-RPG coming soon to monitor near you!
https://dragonball-hs.tumblr.com/

Dbzk1999
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dbzk1999 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:55 pm

Neshawn I told you
M10 really does have one of the best choreographed fights
I also feel as if this is how gohan should've been in the series. He doesn't appear weak at all, and is serious. He's ready to take his dad's place and not be the little kid this time
It actually sends chills through my body whenever I see gohan and broly transform. Truly lssj vs ssj2