Anipara Makafushigi (Pardon my ignorance)

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Mugenmidget
Regular

Anipara Makafushigi (Pardon my ignorance)

Post by Mugenmidget » Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:45 pm

On the music downloads page, the link to the Anipara Makafushigi Remix is broken. I tinkered around with the filename but ALAS I could not find the file.

So, is the file even uploaded or is the link just wrong?

A thousand pardons effendi if this issue was already brought to court.

Side note: I read that images are not allowed in signatures, KICK ASS!

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:52 pm

Yeah, It doesn't work for me either. It tells me that the file doesn't exist, so it's been named wrong or deleted (or never uploaded at all?).

Just out of curiousity, what tinkering did you do? Switching up the underscores and hyphens?

Edit: Yeah, the signature rule is pretty cool. When I go to other boards and find it cluttered with sig images, I can't stand it and basically just turn them off, assuming I can.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:54 pm

Fixed... ! Should be working...

Seems in one of our general mis-haps, it got renamed to "...-hironobu.mp3" instead or "...-endou.mp3" Hopefully it should be all good, now!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Mugenmidget
Regular

Post by Mugenmidget » Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:56 pm

Side note:Amen on the sigs.

I really just tried out some common misspellings and even some really nonsensical stuff like coolsong.mp3.

I didn't devote my heart and soul to every possible combination though so I might go back...=P

EDIT: Talk about speedy service! Can't wait to hear it!

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:59 pm

It works, and it's great. I don't know, I don't think I ever went though all of your songs before. Hmm...

Your awesome service makes you the best site evar. Evar...!

Mattias
Beyond Newbie

Post by Mattias » Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:52 pm

Let's fry! :wink:
[i]"Well, Diane, I'm sure you and your brother are devistated for the two-headed monster that could have been,"[/i] ~ Tom Tucker.