The most realistic Saiyan Armor I've ever seen

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Angelus
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

The most realistic Saiyan Armor I've ever seen

Post by Angelus » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:26 am

It beats all those I've seen on cosplay websites. It's made of EVA "Mat foam". You know, like the foam you would have on the floor when you have kids playing or something. I'm planning on buying one myself. He's still in the works for making a Cell Games armor version. Just thought some of you guys might like this.

There's straps on the inside or something, to put it on. I asked him if it could be used in martial arts sparring. He told me that he can freely move around in it and can do high kicks with it on. The way I understood... it wasn't built as "Sparring armor" like you see Taekwondo practitioners in tournaments so it wouldn't be extremely durable. Any pulling like Judo throws or in BJJ could rip the connected portions (but not the "mat foam" itself). So this could be useful as an actualy kickboxing armor but note that it's only made of EVA mat foam, not the regulation standard actualy armors used in amateur kickboxing or in other striking arts (Karate/Taekwondo,etc). It's too bad... I really wanted to use it in a sparring match with my friends but at that price, $300... I'm not too sure if I should use it in martial arts sparring. BUT I STILL WANT ONE! :lol:

http://tinyurl.com/o66u35s