Question about CD Store.

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Blastero
Beyond Newbie

Question about CD Store.

Post by Blastero » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:02 pm

I recently stumbled across a site that was selling a few CD's that caught my eye. The problem was, I noticed a handful of bootlegs on that page. However, I also noticed some legit CD's on the page as well. My question is weather or not the Super Butoden CD's and the Hit Song Collection 6 are bootleg or not.
Last edited by Blastero on Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vegetto

Post by Vegetto » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:21 pm

That site doesn't look very proffessional in my opinion. Here is a similar site http://www.import-action.com/soundtrack ... all-z.html. In my opinion this site looks a lot more proffessional and the CDs are slightly cheaper.

I can't really comment on those CDs being bootleg since I honestly can't tell but they look ok to me.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:39 pm

They don't appear to have the SM (SonMay) logo on them, and "Super Butôden" seems to be written with the correct four Japanese characters in use as opposed to the bootleg's three Chinese characters in use. They're definitely the legit cover scans. But that doesn't mean anything :).
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Panda
Beyond Newbie

Post by Panda » Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:11 pm

I'm no expert, but the second one looks fake with Gohan and Goku's hair coloring being different.