Looking for Recordings!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DBGod
Beyond Newbie

Looking for Recordings!

Post by DBGod » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:12 pm

If there are any members on the forum who have recorded the Ocean/Westwood and Blue Water dub on Canadian, UK or Netherlands TV stations, please don't hesitate to contact me. I am a personal collector looking to archive the English dub(s) and would love to put those old tapes, CD/DVD or files to good use. If the trades need to be deal with via post mail, I can easily pay for the shipping costs, so no need to worry.

I am interested in archiving for preservation, nostalgia, as well as my own personal fan remaster utilizing the recorded audio, and official DVD video. Send me a PM if you would like to donate your material to me. I would also just like to send my gratitude to those who already send me some of their material thus far, it is highly appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns etc, please feel free to ask me.
If you have any English recorded material and would like to put it to good use, please PM me!
"He's strong, oh he's strong alright. This is not good, hmmm...."