"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Michsi
I Live Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Michsi » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:02 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote: Ah that's a my bad, I thought I made it obvious I was joking. :P
No worries, but I've been away from this forum, and the series in general, for a long while now so I don't quite pick up on what's a joke around here anymore :D

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:08 am

So, U10 is gone by the looks of it. "Decisive battle"...
Gohan's finally doing something.

Jigurashi
Advanced Regular

Post by Jigurashi » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:09 am

Mercenary wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:
Will wrote:"A faster than light battle begins"
Nobody believe in him but I bet Dyspo has a chance to beat Hit. :D
That was funny. Dyspo would be destroyed by Hitto with a single finger, because, he has the same power as shogun Kasheral.
sintzu wrote:Is Vegeta out ? :shock:
Didn't you read the spoilers. The ultimate tag team Goku and Hitto. Goku doesn't need a slugger at his side, he needs a brilliant martial artist like Hitto.

Too bad that this "brilliant martial artist" will job to this "slugger" soon :wink: .
Don't know why he mentioned Goku needs Hitto either. Goku's the one stepping in to come to Hitto's aid. Goku wouldn't step in I feel if he knew Hitto could handle it on his own. Hitto isn't losing here though, still too soon.
GodKaio-Ken wrote:I actually wanted to see Piccolo and Roshi team up. I know it wont happen but I think it would be kind of cool and meaningful.
Aren't they also the oldest of the team?

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:11 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
sintzu wrote:
Simere wrote:You guaranteed that he wouldn't be, so no, he's not.

What's got you worried?
I know but he's not mentioned in the preview so did he lose to whatever her name is or did their fight get interupted and he's fighting someone else ? :think:
Nor was #17,18 Tien, Roshi, Piccolo and Freeza. Guess they are all out too? Don't like this fear mongering over Vegeta at all.
Just because nobody else was mentioned doesn't mean they're out. Obviously they change the focus of each episode. They can't mention every single person and what they're up to in the previews.

Also, it did mention "the rest of U7 team" in the preview. So it's not down to just 2 people now.
Last edited by TheOne on Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
How i predict the tournament will end:

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:13 am

I want U2 to eliminate U10.
I'm sick of U7 and U6, they need to focus on other universes too.

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:14 am

Jigurashi wrote:
sintzu wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Don't like this fear mongering over Vegeta at all.
I don't either but people here are making us Vegeta fans paranoid, the sooner that U2 Buu is out the better.
I'd say it's likely both Ribrianne and Vegeta will make it to 103. People here? Wasn't it only Precita really strongly believing that Vegeta would be third eliminated?

I'm completely confident that Dyspo is going to be one of the ones fighting Hitto. Excited to see how Dyspo and whoever else puts Hitto at the disadvantage.
I'd like to think it's Dyspo and Toppo. Seeing as how Toppo is around Gokus level, I'd like to think Hit wouldnt be sandbagging against any other members (aside from Jiren).
How i predict the tournament will end:

Jigurashi
Advanced Regular

Post by Jigurashi » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:22 am

TheOne wrote:
Jigurashi wrote:
sintzu wrote:
I don't either but people here are making us Vegeta fans paranoid, the sooner that U2 Buu is out the better.
I'd say it's likely both Ribrianne and Vegeta will make it to 103. People here? Wasn't it only Precita really strongly believing that Vegeta would be third eliminated?

I'm completely confident that Dyspo is going to be one of the ones fighting Hitto. Excited to see how Dyspo and whoever else puts Hitto at the disadvantage.
I'd like to think it's Dyspo and Toppo. Seeing as how Toppo is around Gokus level, I'd like to think Hit wouldnt be sandbagging against any other members (aside from Jiren).
I'd be fine with that being the case myself. I'm just not ruling out the possibility that it's Dyspo and the blue dude.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:23 am

Zamasu55 wrote:I want U2 to eliminate U10.
I'm sick of U7 and U6, they need to focus on other universes too.
I told you the Thanos guy was the real deal.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:33 am

Jigurashi wrote:
Mercenary wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote: That was funny. Dyspo would be destroyed by Hitto with a single finger, because, he has the same power as shogun Kasheral.

Didn't you read the spoilers. The ultimate tag team Goku and Hitto. Goku doesn't need a slugger at his side, he needs a brilliant martial artist like Hitto.

Too bad that this "brilliant martial artist" will job to this "slugger" soon :wink: .
Don't know why he mentioned Goku needs Hitto either. Goku's the one stepping in to come to Hitto's aid. Goku wouldn't step in I feel if he knew Hitto could handle it on his own. Hitto isn't losing here though, still too soon.
GodKaio-Ken wrote:I actually wanted to see Piccolo and Roshi team up. I know it wont happen but I think it would be kind of cool and meaningful.
I think Frieza is technically oldest? Maybe? Also depends if having Kami in him makes him older since technically this Piccolo was spawned after Goku defeated Daimo Piccolo....but since its an A-Sexual thing do they count as one life?

Simple answer: DB is really confusing so IDK but they are both old men lol
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:59 am

I really want 17 and Hit to interact ! i hope they team up at some point too.

God Movement

Post by God Movement » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:01 am

Not sure if anyone here has seen this, but:

Bottom left, if you look closely you can see Goku's apparent new transformation, crimson hair.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:04 am

Jigurashi wrote:
Mercenary wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote: That was funny. Dyspo would be destroyed by Hitto with a single finger, because, he has the same power as shogun Kasheral.

We don't know yet the reason why Hitto is at disadvantage. It can be, because, he is facing two warriors at the same time.
Goku stepping in can mean that Toppo is involved and he sees this chance as an opportunity to settle the score between them. Hitto can't be in trouble with Dyspo unless he isn't a major player. The scan says that Hitto and Goku form the mightiest tag team.

MozillaVulpix
Regular

Post by MozillaVulpix » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:05 am

God Movement wrote:Not sure if anyone here has seen this, but:

Bottom left, if you look closely you can see Goku's apparent new transformation, crimson hair.
[spoiler]If this really is just "Super Saiyan Blue but actually red hair now", I wonder if it's taking some inspiration from Toyotaro bringing back SSG? Some sort of way of reconciling those two forms? Who knows.[/spoiler]
I could have gotten into anything...and yet I chose the story aimed at young Japanese boys about martial arts, and later about super-powerful aliens punching each other really hard.

https://www.youtube.com/c/MozillaVulpix

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:07 am

I don't see it, can someone point it out to me.

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:07 am

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

I'm assuming you mean bottom right, behind the chocolate statue thing.
So what you're saying is that Lava Goku is becoming canon? :P
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

God Movement

Post by God Movement » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:08 am

MozillaVulpix wrote:

[spoiler]If this really is just "Super Saiyan Blue but actually red hair now", I wonder if it's taking some inspiration from Toyotaro bringing back SSG? Some sort of way of reconciling those two forms? Who knows.[/spoiler]
I meant bottom right, apologies.

[spoiler]Looks more SSJ2-esque, there are more strands of here if you download the picture and enlarge it[/spoiler]

Looks like SSJ2, but red.
Last edited by God Movement on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jigurashi
Advanced Regular

Post by Jigurashi » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:08 am

I saw this. It was very interesting. Isn't this for like a Valentine's Day catalog for 2018? Seems pretty likely that it could be his new form. If so, I'm digging the red crimson color.

Whatever
Regular

Post by Whatever » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:08 am

Shinda Forever wrote:
Jigurashi wrote:
Mercenary wrote:

We don't know yet the reason why Hitto is at disadvantage. It can be, because, he is facing two warriors at the same time.
Goku stepping in can mean that Toppo is involved and he sees this chance as an opportunity to settle the score between them. Hitto can't be in trouble with Dyspo unless he isn't a major player. The scan says that Hitto and Goku form the mightiest tag team.
This is the 2nd mightiest tag team Goku has been part of lol.

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:10 am

Great find, doesnt look like SSJ1 at all nor SSJ2... but you can tell its Goku because he has that huge banana like hair solo in the middle :lol:
So it seems we do go back to red hair... I LOVE IT! make that the new form.

God Movement

Post by God Movement » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:11 am

Jigurashi wrote:

I saw this. It was very interesting. Isn't this for like a Valentine's Day catalog for 2018? Seems pretty likely that it could be his new form. If so, I'm digging the red crimson color.
I think the biggest thing to take away from this is the picture that we saw with Goku's back turned with his normal hair spiked upwards, was indeed just him in the process of transforming like it said. "Trying to unlock a new form" (paraphrasing but that was the gist of it).