Pan and Bra Recast in Super Dub or Kept?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Perfectionist-Cell
Beyond Newbie

Re: Pan and Bra Recast in Super Dub or Kept?

Post by Perfectionist-Cell » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:17 pm

funrush wrote:
OmegaRockman wrote:
TheAldella wrote:I thought dub GT Pan sounded adorable, and that dub GT Bra sounded like Tiffany Volmer. So maybe find someone that sounds like Monica Rial for Bra.
Or just have Monica Rial play Bra. She could probably do it; she's mad talented.
I'm down for that.
Perfectionist-Cell wrote:No they don't need to be in the series.In GT Pan was overated and overpowered and if they do decided to bring back Bulla do not overpower her like DB Multiverse.
I'd argue Pan was underpowered, since Goten and Trunks could turn Super Saiyan as small children with pretty much no effort, Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. had a miniscule amount of Saiyan blood and could turn Super Saiyan, but the daughter of "limitless potential" Gohan can't? If they use Pan and Bra though, personally I hope they follow in the EoZ's footsteps, just because I really didn't like how GT did Pan.

I feel like Pan's VA isn't really fitting but if she wasn't recast I wouldn't be mad or anything.

But Pan actually defeated a shadow dragon and got more spotlight than majority of the characters she is infact overrated but on the overpowered part I take that back.I really wanted Vegeta and Uub to shine more Baby Vegeta didn't impress me at all.

Ree
Regular

Re: Pan and Bra Recast in Super Dub or Kept?

Post by Ree » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:51 pm

I havent heard Funimation Bra but i would be all for a recast of Pan :)
pans voice is too old and snobby even for the character and its just not a good performance overall.
Badass Metabee avatar created by Endless-warr!