First form Freeza and Fourth Form Freeza (RoF)

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Birusu16
OMG CRAZY REGEN

First form Freeza and Fourth Form Freeza (RoF)

Post by Birusu16 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:51 am

Where would you guys place his power in these forms after his resurrection and training?

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: First form Freeza and Fourth Form Freeza (RoF)

Post by fadeddreams5 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:58 am

First Form - SSJ2 level. Maybe SSJ3.

Fourth Form - Way above Vegito level.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:17 am

The first is stronger than Cell and the fourth stronger than Majin Boo. I still think Super Vegetto is perhaps stronger than Base Goku from F.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:43 am

I'd say First Form Freeza would be Majin Boo (Post split) level. And Fourth Form Freeza is hypothetical SSJ3 Vegetto level.
Last edited by Lord Beerus on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

supercat
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by supercat » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:17 pm

First Form Frieza - somewhere in the same realm of power as SSJ3 Goku (Buu arc) / Kid Buu.

Final Form Frieza - enough power to one-shot Buuhan, and comfortably beat down SSJ Vegetto.

Galan007
Regular

Post by Galan007 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:45 pm

Not only was 1st form Freeza powerful enough to damn near kill base Gohan with a casual strike, but his power was enough to leave Piccolo completely awestruck--which implies that Freeza was already in the upper-echelon of ki that he'd ever sensed. SSJ3-level is probably about right... Maybe even greater.

His 4th form was powerful enough to shock everyone on the field(inc. Goku and Vegeta), and contend decently against base Goku, who isn't that far below SSJG Goku from BoG. IOW, 4th form Freeza is likely superior to anything we've ever seen in Z, prior to BoG.
Last edited by Galan007 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Gogeta
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Lord Gogeta » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:51 pm

Isn't it ridiculous how Freeza Fourth Form Surpassed even Super Vegito with only 4 months of training?
I do believe so
"The Saiyans, they're here, I am they, We are one! Unfortunately for you Omega" ~ Gogeta

Galan007
Regular

Post by Galan007 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:28 pm

Lord Gogeta wrote:Isn't it ridiculous how Freeza Fourth Form Surpassed even Super Vegito with only 4 months of training?
I do believe so
Golden form aside, it is absolutely staggering when you think about how much power he gained in a scant 4 months.

h0kuten
Banned

Post by h0kuten » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:18 pm

It's really not that staggering when people comfortably adhere to:

Gotenks Ssj Post > Gotenks Base Post > Gotenks Ssj Pre

supercat

Post by supercat » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:04 pm

Lord Gogeta wrote:Isn't it ridiculous how Freeza Fourth Form Surpassed even Super Vegito with only 4 months of training?
I do believe so
Frieza surpassing Super Saiyan Vegetto in a matter of months doesn't seem like a considerable milestone when we consider how his once unrivaled power was merely a hereditary gift.

Barring SSJ4 Gogeta, Omega, Syn, Nuova, Eis, Super 17 (energy absorbed), and possibly the Super Saiyan 4's, there's probably not a single fighter in GT who could stand up to the mighty tyrant's final form, let alone his golden form.

With the exclusion of SSJ4 Gogeta and possibly Omega Shenron, I'd say Golden Frieza proudly sits in a category of power that puts all GT characters to shame.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:18 pm

Galan007 wrote:
I do believe so
Golden form aside, it is absolutely staggering when you think about how much power he gained in a scant 4 months.
He was born 12,000,000 times stronger than a Son Gohan trained Kid Goku. It's not ridiculous at all.

Birusu16
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Birusu16 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:20 pm

Yea I was quite annoyed with the immense power jump at first, but after realizing that he had never trained once in his life and was likely born with a power level of 120 million it became a lot more tolerable.

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:22 pm

Goku getting multiple times stronger in 3(?) days from climbing up a tower and chasing a cat? Piccolo on Kaio's planet? Krillin and Gohan from their fight with Ginyu to their fight with Freeza? Piccolo during the 3 year training for the Androids? Gotenks in the Room of Spirit and Time?

Dragon Ball is filled with unrealistic / dumb increases in power.

Galan007
Regular

Post by Galan007 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:40 pm

Zombie wrote:He was born 12,000,000 times stronger than a Son Gohan trained Kid Goku. It's not ridiculous at all.
In 4 months, he raised the power of his 1st form from 530k, to SSJ3-level(at the very least.)

We know base Goku was < Freeza at the start of BoG, but Beerus' reaction to base Goku certainly didn't imply there was a huge difference between them. Let's say Goku's base PL at the time=100m(that's fair, imo.) Using canon multipliers, that puts the PL of SSJ1 at 5b, the PL of SSJ2 at 10b, and the PL of SSJ3 at 40b. So even if we merely assume that 1st form Freeza was on par with SSJ3 Goku, it means the PL of his 1st form had increased by ~75,400x... In 4 months. If we then consider the implications of his 4th form improving from 120m, to >> Super-Vegetto-level, then the increase is exponentially greater still.

So yes, that is a staggering increase. :)

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:54 pm

First form should maybe be around Super Buu level (assuming Gohan lost his Mystic powerup)

Fourth form is probably maybe 4 on the god scale.

Just for fun, his not-shown second and third forms might equal Buuhan and Vegito, respectively.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

supercat

Post by supercat » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:29 am

Leveraging the already established foundation of Whis 15, Beerus 10, and SSG Goku 6, I've come up with the following:

First Form Frieza > SSJ3 Goku / Kid Buu

Second Form Frieza > Super Buu

Third Form Frieza > Buuhan

Final Form Frieza > SSJ Vegetto

If factoring in GT and BoG into the equation helps..

Whis > SSJ4 Gogeta > Beerus > Omega Shenron > Golden Frieza > SSGSS Goku / Vegeta > SSG Goku (BoG) > Super 17 (energy absorbed) > SSJ4 Goku > / = Final Form Frieza (FnF) > Super Baby Vegeta 2 > SSJ Vegetto > Third Form Frieza (FnF) > Buuhan > Second Form Frieza (FnF) > Super Buu > First Form Frieza > Kid Buu

Whis: 15
SSJ4 Gogeta: 12 (12.5 or 13 at the best)
Beerus: 10
Omega Shenron 8 - 8.5
Golden Frieza: 8
SSGSS Goku / SSGSS Vegeta: 7.5
SSG Goku (BoG): 6
Super 17 (energy absorbed): 5.5
SSJ4 Goku: 4.5
Final Form Frieza: 4
SSJ Vegetto: 2 - 2.5

Galan007
Regular

Post by Galan007 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:36 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:First form should maybe be around Super Buu level (assuming Gohan lost his Mystic powerup)

Fourth form is probably maybe 4 on the god scale.

Just for fun, his not-shown second and third forms might equal Buuhan and Vegito, respectively.
Well, Freeza's 2nd form was basically 2x> his 1st form.

So IF 1st form Freeza were ~ Super Buu, then his 2nd form would be on par with Shin Gohan(assuming the power increases he gains with each transformation are still the same, of course.) This would likely put his 3rd/Xeno form around the level of Buuhan, and even if you lowball his 4th form, it was still upwards of 40x> his 3rd form... Which means 4th form Freeza would be more than 40x> Buuhan. Crazy.

OR we can simply say that 4th form Freeza was 226x> Super Buu(that is the difference in power between his 1st and 4th forms.) Whichever you prefer. :crazy:

Lord Gogeta
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Lord Gogeta » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:56 pm

supercat wrote:
I do believe so
Freeza surpassing Super Saiyan Vegetto in a matter of months doesn't seem like a considerable milestone when we consider how his once unrivaled power was merely a hereditary gift.

Barring SSJ4 Gogeta, Omega, Syn, Nuova, Eis, Super 17 (energy absorbed), and possibly the Super Saiyan 4's, there's probably not a single fighter in GT who could stand up to the mighty tyrant's final form, let alone his golden form.

With the exclusion of SSJ4 Gogeta and possibly Omega Shenron, I'd say Golden Freeza proudly sits in a category of power that puts all GT characters to shame.
It is staggering when you realize Vegito's multiplier is Goku's BP x Vegeta's. Now x 50 for Super Saiyan.

And Goku and Vegeta were already lightyears above Freeza.

Now Golden Freeza is arguably above SSJ4 Gogeta. So it is insane
Last edited by Lord Gogeta on Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Saiyans, they're here, I am they, We are one! Unfortunately for you Omega" ~ Gogeta

Lord Gogeta
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Lord Gogeta » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:57 pm

Galan007 wrote:
I do believe so
I know ,its too exaggerated .

supercat

Post by supercat » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:24 pm

Lord Gogeta wrote:
supercat wrote:
I do believe so
Freeza surpassing Super Saiyan Vegetto in a matter of months doesn't seem like a considerable milestone when we consider how his once unrivaled power was merely a hereditary gift.

With the exclusion of SSJ4 Gogeta and possibly Omega Shenron, I'd say Golden Freeza proudly sits in a category of power that puts all GT characters to shame.
It is staggering when you realize Vegito's multiplier is Goku's BP x Vegeta's. Now x 50 for Super Saiyan.

And Goku and Vegeta were already lightyears above Freeza.

Now Golden Freeza is arguably above SSJ4 Gogeta. So it is insane
Frieza was able to reach a battle power of 120,000,000 without a day of training under his belt. Goku and Vegeta were only worlds above him because they dedicated their entire existence into training. Let's also not forget that going Super Saiyan was ultimately what granted the Saiyans the power to surpass the tyrant. Without the ability to transform, who knows how long it would have taken their base forms to close in on such an astonishing level of strength.

Also, not trying to mini-mod here, but you do realize that you have the option to put multiple quotes into one post right?