Compiling( and finding) onto one disc, notable dub tracks fo

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

huzaifa_ahmed
Regular

Compiling( and finding) onto one disc, notable dub tracks fo

Post by huzaifa_ahmed » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:04 am

I am a big fan of the Mexican dub, and want to restore the 1999 dub (history's sake), 2006 dub of the 1999 dub, Ocean dub, Harmony Gold dub, and of course, the highest quality Japanese track.

With the two edited dubs, I can only, of course, copy/edit well-done footage over the audio. The Ocean dub can be found in "Rock the Dragon", HG never released to home video.

The Mexican dub is apparently 50cents/episode. Not bad. Only go up to episode 74 for legal DVD release.

The single DVD's of American Z are dirt-cheap at this point. Dare-I-say cheaper than the Season Bricks.

The video of episodes 1-34 are to be sourced from the Blu Ray Level set. 1999/2006 dub, maybe decent JPN track?

Episodes 35-291 I will either get very lucky with the FUNimation Dragon Boxes, buy some Japanese Dragon discs, or somehow remaster the single DVD's. If anyone can shed some light on that possiblity or clear my delusion...

anyhow, i'll need the orange sets for the 2006 dub tracks...the cheapest, most available set on here lol.

If it isn't clear, I would like to get a high-res set of the 1999 American dub, both 2006 dub tracks (Kikuchi and American music both), the Mexican dub, and the highest-quality Japanese audio I can find, onto what is inevitably a large number of re-writeable Blu-Ray Discs.

Any other good foreign dubs? And the best sites to find them?