Why is Goten considered a ladies man?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Why is Goten considered a ladies man?

Post by TheGmGoken » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:08 pm

I've seen comments on multiple places like YouTube, Kanzenshuu, and Goten fans say that EoZ Goten and GT Goten is a ladies man. How did he come off as one? In GT he had one girlfriend the entire series. He didn't appear flirty or even use his powers to impress Paris (English dub gave her a different name. Believe it's Vase or something). He was a loyal boyfriend. And let's pretend his date at EoZ wasn't Paris. That's only 2 girls we see him talk about. He's a young adult. He's going to date a few. Find what he like (Personality, Sexual, and intelligence). He's NEVER displayed as a ladies man. Don't even know how that got across in people's head. Just because he dates 1 girl on screen doesn't make him a ladies man. Is Paris a Gentleman-woman because she mentioned her past boyfriends.

Tldr: Goten is not a ladies man.

nickzambuto
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Why is Goten considered a ladies man?

Post by nickzambuto » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:25 am

Because he's kawaii and girls want him to be a ladies man.

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:52 am

Goten has a watch (wristband?) like Gohan's, only instead of turning saiyaman by pushing a button, he goes completely naked.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

funrush
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by funrush » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:27 pm

Because of his line at the end of Z about having a date. That was everyone's like first impression of him as a grown up.

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:40 pm

funrush wrote:Because of his line at the end of Z about having a date. That was everyone's like first impression of him as a grown up.
So going on dates makes you ladies man? Could be his future girlfriend for all we know

Scarlet Spider
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scarlet Spider » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:14 am

TheGmGoken wrote:
funrush wrote:Because of his line at the end of Z about having a date. That was everyone's like first impression of him as a grown up.
So going on dates makes you ladies man? Could be his future girlfriend for all we know
Trunks and Goten seemed more interested in dating rather than fighting once they got older. I kinda felt those two would be very popular with women.

Big Green The Yoshi
Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Green The Yoshi » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:35 pm

Because we all needed a second Yamcha.